Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Welcome to the group, Vrainoire..what a pretty name!

Good luck with your preseed cycle..fingers crossed :D

Hello and welcome Vrainoire :wave:

4magpies I started with 3 and the dropped to 1 which was far less messy!!! Less is more!!

just to let u ladies know i lost baby in febuary at 20 weeks...used concieve+ for 1st time last month and ive caught so hope u ladies catch soon 2 good luck xxxx

I am in with Pre-seed :). Loving us some preseed dh and I. It doesn't take much ;)

Bert1e, so sorry for your loss :hugs: Congrats on your pregnancy and best wishes for happy n healthy 9 months! I got pregnant with my first cycle of conceive + as well :D

Im just about to get some Conceive + Is £11 good for a 75ml bottle? x

I'm far too sleepy right now to look up currencies, but I bought mine for R250, I think..which is about 17 pounds. So I'd say it's good! If it gets you pregnant, it's priceless really :D Good luck hun!

Hi girls, how is everyone????

Hello to all the new comers and good luck :thumbup:

So sorry to hear of your loss bert1e. Fx for a happy and health nine months hun :hugs:

Not long now PLB and Claire, you both must be so excited.

Hi Tinks..how's the cycle going? Any symptoms to pick at? :D Fx'd hun. Are you guys looking into low motility resolutions? Sorry, question overload :haha:

24 days for me! I can't believe it. Time is really flying. I hope you girls dont mind me sticking around even after bubs to cheer you on!

This cycle has felt sooooooo long. I ov'd late, i think because of my stress levels, but AF is due Wednesday but may show tomorrow. I haven't really been SS but dont really have any, if anything i have less symptoms this month than i think i have in any previous cycles lol.

My hubby has been great. He has started running 3 times a week, has he cut back on processed food, although we dont eat much of that anyway and he is eating more fruit and veg and taking vits. I have to blend some veg into sauces though as he has a thing about eating veg, its like i already have a child food wise lol.

Apart from diet and lifestyle we are waiting to see the FS on 11th Oct. I dont think we will get many answers there and then as i think they will do more tests first but its a step in the right direction and something for me to focus on.

Anyway, i think thats enough about me hehe. PLB i for one would love to see you continue on this thread after you have had the baby, you have been a great support on here :hugs: 24 days!!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeekkkk

everything sounds like you are going in the right direction tinks. so glad to hear! i have an appointment on 19 oct at the women's clinic at the army hospital here in germany. DH is going to a urologist when we go home on leave. so i'm not that far behind you on getting answers. hope we both get our :bfp:'s very soon!

Aww Tinks, thanks :hugs:

Ooh, the whole "less symptoms than other cycles" is always promising! :D Fx'ddddd!!!

Aww thanks girls. I really hope you can get the ball rlling as well never. What will the womens clinic do on the 19th? Is it like going to a FS in the UK? I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun :thumbup: When do you see that man of your again?

I wish i could beleive you are right PLB. I would give or do anything for it to be so and never ask for anything else my whole life :thumbup:

Aww I know it hun..I really hope this is it, or that it's at least very very very very soon! Can't wait to celebrate!

Hope it's soon for you too, never..how's OH doing?

Aww thanks girls. I really hope you can get the ball rlling as well never. What will the womens clinic do on the 19th? Is it like going to a FS in the UK? I will keep my fingers crossed for you hun :thumbup: When do you see that man of your again?

I wish i could beleive you are right PLB. I would give or do anything for it to be so and never ask for anything else my whole life :thumbup:

i have no idea tinks :shrug: so anxious to know! i see him next starting 23 november :)

Ahh girls I have everything crossed for you. Hope the magic lube works it's magic soon :)

PLB I hope we do still see u on this thread :hugs:

Aww look, your baby is head down in the ticker lol how funny. How you feeling Claire?

How's everyone else today?

I dyed my hair yesterday and the color didn't even work at all! This is the 3rd time I've done it since getting pregnant and it always worked before. Annoying!!

Keep me update Never :hugs:

PLB - I cant beleive you hair dye didn't work. I have always known you are not meant to dye your hair when preggers but I honestly thought it was an old wives tale :dohh:. Does it look bad, I hope you can get something sorted.

AFM, I am just waiting for the old hag to appear. She is due today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->