Precious Pumpkins... Due in October

Ive not noticed a heightened sense of smell yet but i'm sure it will come! Paper plates in the microwave?I cant say ive ever smelt that! :haha:

x

haha i cant say ive ever noticed it before today either!! :rofl:

hey Mrs.B. you should edit the first page with everyones due dates! :D

for those of us in the UK primark are selling jogging bottoms for 2pounds, i lived in these for the first four months of last pregnancy, and have bought 3 pairs today!! you wont regret it.

babybumphope, midwives need to book so far ahead, i am sure they wont mind the call.

:cloud9:

I will do tonight. I have an appointment tomorrow at 4 for doctor to confirm my pregnancy with urinesample !!

Haha, i had 2 toasted pitta breads about an hour ago and now im raiding the fridge again - i think its time to do another big food shop

x

Theres going to be no food left in the house for my poor hubby! :winkwink:

x

just had a plain special fried rice from iceland, feel nausea yet feel the need to seek out a deli wrap.

OH will eat anything, wouldnt worry!!

my big shop is coming after the school run!!!

anyone finding it hard to make any drink taste of anything!!!!

everything tastes like i have eaten a chewing gum and then had a drink.

:shrug::shrug:

I have to say im not feeling hugely hungry during the day, feel quite full then my throat feels swollen like before you are going to be sick.. yuck

I also noticed my teeth had stains on them like blood, and i feel like I want to brush my teeth several times a day, its gross!

trying to drink more water & reading about what we shouldnt be eating, information overload!

ahh!

dont go mad with the teeth brushing though as your gums bleed really easily during first triamester!

nose bleeds as well.

oh i didnt know that outnumbered... finding out so many things!!

I just found out i cant carry on with my lowcarb diet while pregnant, need to find out how to eat normally again after doing lowcarb for quite a while, dont want to balloon if i start eating 'healthily' ie. with carbs!

oh i was gonna say we should think of a 'name' for our group of october due babies! I was in the group Autumn Acorns for TTC and i loved that we had a little name for our thread... anyone think of anything? x

ahh!

dont go mad with the teeth brushing though as your gums bleed really easily during first triamester!

nose bleeds as well.

yeah i only do it twice a day, but will use chewing gum in between.

oh i didnt know that outnumbered... finding out so many things!!

I just found out i cant carry on with my lowcarb diet while pregnant, need to find out how to eat normally again after doing lowcarb for quite a while, dont want to balloon if i start eating 'healthily' ie. with carbs!

Ive lost 10lbs since the start of january, with lots of smaller portions more than anything else, so im hoping to keep going with that, obv if im hungry ill eat, but shouldnt really put weight on until much later on should we?

oh i was gonna say we should think of a 'name' for our group of october due babies! I was in the group Autumn Acorns for TTC and i loved that we had a little name for our thread... anyone think of anything? x

Good idea something playing on the october or late autum/halloween theme? (not scary halloween but something cute lol)

feeling bloated today!!

just went through my undies drawer and dug out my maternity, nursing and night nursing bra's, decided they needed a facelift, so dug out some navy dye and dyed them blue they look pretty cool.

saving money!!! my oh will be pleased.

how resourceful?

im wearing a sports bra now as my BBS are always sore, wonder if i should just bite the bullet and go for mat ones this week, am i mad?

ps im starving now!

resourceful yes, them fitting me in 8months time with :holly: full of milk ........we will see.

i think you will find there is not much difference between the sports bra and mat. up to you of course.

asda bras, the ones in the packs are about £4.00 and are just as good as the £14.00 mat in mothercare.

ooh and they do those bands aswell, Im also going to get the wee extension for trousers with zips so that they can last me a bit longer

i have found all my maternity clothes, got to go through them and see what will fit and what i will lol if i fit in them now! :rofl:

will definatly pass them on after this pregnancy it is most certainly my last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->