Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

well done to both of u :) u both must be over the moon u have got this far xxx

Sorry I havent been around, MommyMichelle I wish you all the best hunny! xxx

hello ladies.

i went to see a consultant 2day. he doesnt know when i will have this baby.
he started to talk about what wud happen if i had baby before 28 weeks which scared me a bit.
but then started talkin about after 28 weeks.
he doesnt know why tyler came early.

im going to have a scan at 23 weeks to check my cervix, if its short then they will admit me to hospital & give me steroids for babys lungs and give me whateva treatment they feel i need,
if my cervix is long at tht point he sed its doubtful i will go early. so keeping my fingers crossed my cervix is going to be long!!

i said i was worried cuz tyler got took away from me to be transferred to another hospital which i hated. he assured me tht wudnt happen this time.
also i suffered really bad PND and feel tyler being born early and all what happened played a big part in it.

:hugs:

I think most of us have been hit with PND in this section hunny :hugs:
Remember you have much more monitoring now so look at it that way , it could make all the difference!

I think most of us have been hit with PND in this section hunny :hugs:
Remember you have much more monitoring now so look at it that way , it could make all the difference!

i didnt realise so many ppl have it :hugs: i dont have it anymore, (6 years later)

and yes im glad im being moinitored :)

how are u doin? x

I know I had PND when Travis was born. 3 different hospitals, didn't see him for 4 days, he was 3 hours away and I had to take a bus 4 days after being discharged from having a c-section to where he was alone.

Just over 24 hours to go now ladies and I'm getting a little nervous...

Thank you hun, I'll update as soon as I can, there might be a thread in the 3rd tri from one of the girls though.

thanks hun, i will keep checking in 3rd tri after 2moro.

i always feel naughty tho goin in a forum tht dnt concern me :blush: :rofl:

thanks hun, i will keep checking in 3rd tri after 2moro.

i always feel naughty tho goin in a forum tht dnt concern me :blush: :rofl:

lol I lurk on lots of forums I don't really 'belong' but then you learn all kinds of things.!

Thank you for the well wishes for the morning, might be a long day but tomorrow will be so worth it! :hugs:

oooooooooh goodluck. How exciting...one of us is having a full term baby!! Yay!! Can't wait to see the news posted!!!

Good luck for today Michelle :flower:

Hoping everything goes perfectly to plan, and you have your have your lil fella in your arms very soon!!

:happydance: You made it to term!!

Good luck michelle xxxxxxx

I know Michele from another forum, and I just wanted to let you girls know there's been an update that Charlie arrived safely!! I won't tell you stats in case she'd rather share them herself :) :)

Congratulations MommyMichelle!!! xxx

I had my son at 34 weeks via emergency C-section. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks. He's almost 5 now - wow has he ever grown up.
I'm currently 29wks with baby #2. I found out during this pregnancy, after my doc went over my medical records, that I have a unicornuate uterus. This is what caused my waters to break early and me subsequently going into labor. My doc suspects I won't make it to my 39wk scheduled C-section but he thinks I'll make it at least to 34 weeks if not longer.

Jenmc226 would you like me to add you to our list hunny? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->