Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Its you&me's turn next :happydance:

I had my dating scan today, been put back a few days, but whats a due date???? :rofl:

So 12 +1 and everything is great, baby was jumping up and down, really really good scan for 12 weeks!

Attachments

• bnb.jpg
    bnb.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 11
Its you&me's turn next :happydance:

I had my dating scan today, been put back a few days, but whats a due date???? :rofl:

So 12 +1 and everything is great, baby was jumping up and down, really really good scan for 12 weeks!

:happydance: lovely news hun. X great pic btw x

Congratulations to mummy Michelle, hubby and baby boy!! :hugs:

Eeeeekkksss, thanks SB...I am still in shock I have got this far :happydance: each day is a bonus...still not enjoying being pregnant much though, I am always waiting for something to go wrong, if you know what I mean? :dohh:

That is a great scan pic!! Well done Alex on walking in :thumbup:

Congratulations MommyMichele, and a huge big welcome hug to Charlie :D

That is such a cute US pic, love it. Congrats Mommy Michelle!!! Can't wait to see pics!! Hope you're recovering well xoxoxo

Holy crap!! I just came back from dr's app and baby has turned head down!!! yay, i was so sure he wasn't budging. What a relief.

Holy crap!! I just came back from dr's app and baby has turned head down!!! yay, i was so sure he wasn't budging. What a relief.

:happydance: That is great news!! I hope he stays put that way for you :flower:

Born at 37 weeks at preemie weight but he came home with me! :happydance:

Charles Evan William
4 pounds 14 ounces
17 inches long
September 22, 2010 9:46 AM
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301502.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301510.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301511.jpg​

congratualtions hun x hes gorgeous, i hope ur both doin well xxx

Congratulations Michelle :flower: He sure is a cutie, hope you are home and recovering well.

omg hes gorgeous and doesnt look that little at all!!!

congrats mommy michelle he looks great
@ anna-due so happy he turned down
@sb22 glad scan went well
@ youandme yeahhh 34 weeks almost term congrats on making it this far

Michelle he's soooooooooooo cute!!!! :thumbup: gush gush gush. so glad he's well.... and sooo adorable. I'm getting quite clucky now. Have just started washing things and buying things ready for the baby and have hit the 30 week mark :happydance::happydance::happydance: 7 weeks until full term and only 9 weeks and 6 days to the coveted 40 weeks so either way single digit weeks to go!! :happydance: I hope everyone has outcomes as good as Michelle's. KEEP COOKING BABIES!!!

How are we doing girls?

I still have a bit of sickness :(

Im started to feel the nerves now too :s

Seen the consultant and they are taking swabs and extra scans. Theres a start. They will measure my cervix this month.

hey sb22, im doin ok thanks, just feel eally tired all the time,
im still aiting for my 20week scan date, then i will have my appointment for the scan to check my cervix, i can feel baby giving me little prods now :)

im glad the consultant is taking extra care of u xxx

ahhh im vice versa, i dont have my 20 week scan but i imagine it will be after my cervix one.

Total curious question - can you see baby when they do it?

ahhh im vice versa, i dont have my 20 week scan but i imagine it will be after my cervix one.

Total curious question - can you see baby when they do it?

i havent a clue if u can see baby when they do it? if u cant i imagine if u ask for a little look, then they might? i cant see y they wouldnt hun. when is ur cervix scan? x

You can see the baby's bum or head or whatever is down there but not all of the baby. When they do them they spend a few minutes figuring everything out as your cervix moves which I never knew! Those few mins feel like an eternity with your heart in your mouth!

TBH the cervical scans are ok but I can't say the same for the swabs!

25weeker is it an internal scan or not? i have read it can be either? but i dnt like the thought of an internal scan :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->