Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

i am so so knocked down with morning sickness, its horrible. I feel guilty i cant give alex my all, ykwim?

Awww, I know what you mean...hopefully it will ease off in the next couple of weeks...it means you have a healthy sticky bean growing though :thumbup:

I know! Im not even impatient for my scan now because i hear baby all the time on the doppler now :)

Part of me wishes I had got a doppler...but then I think I would probably have developed an OCD kinda thing with it...and would want to go to sleep listening to the baby :haha:

Baby has perked right up tonight *phew* Might have something to do with all the coke I drunk earlier in an attempt to get her wriggling :rofl:

:happydance: yey!!!

I have my first midwife appointment today!

I love the first mw app, you feel like you're getting somewhere...the pregnancy is acknowledged somehow. Yay, great day all round :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance: yay!! 27 weeks!! 3rd Trimester, so glad to be here :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance: yey!!!

I have my first midwife appointment today!

Congrats to the both of you!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Had our 35 weeks appt yesterday, everything looks good, I'm good, Charlie's good, and we're ready to roll for the c-section that is 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY! I with I could call that Dr who told me I'd never get this far and tell him where to stick it, but they shut that hospital down. Gee, I wonder why? LOL

Feeling very good at this point ladies! I hope you all make it this far or even farther with you pregnancies!

glad to hear ur doin great mommymichele.

i have got my consultant appointment in 13 days. not sure what to expect really. i wish he cud give me an answer as to y tyler came early but i know tht isnt gonna happen.

:hugs:

i have got my consultant appointment in 13 days. not sure what to expect really. i wish he cud give me an answer as to y tyler came early but i know tht isnt gonna happen.

Thanks hun.

Sometimes there is no answer as to why our babies come early, medical science hasn't caught up enough. I wish they would tell you something though hun, it does ease the mind when you have some what of an answer.

Thanks hun.

Sometimes there is no answer as to why our babies come early, medical science hasn't caught up enough. I wish they would tell you something though hun, it does ease the mind when you have some what of an answer.

my gp said to me tht its always the dont knows tht tend to happen again?
this will only be my 2nd baby and im really scared of having another prem.

i mean are they gonna be able to say...ok theres a chance u cud go early again so be ready say at 30 weeks? or will they just play it by ear?

Midwife is referiing me to a consultant too (wahey)

It's good that all of the mum's are being well looked after this time around :thumbup:

Thanks hun.

my gp said to me tht its always the dont knows tht tend to happen again?
this will only be my 2nd baby and im really scared of having another prem.

i mean are they gonna be able to say...ok theres a chance u cud go early again so be ready say at 30 weeks? or will they just play it by ear?

Just because it's happened once, does not mean it's going to happen again, why she told you that was wrong.

I have a history of preterm labor and delivery. One baby came at 35 weeks, unexplained, one came at 32 weeks with full explanation. I am now almost 36 weeks and have beaten all the odds put in front of me! Don't let them scare you when they tell you that it's going to happen, they have to tell you things like that to cover themselves.

I am having fortnightly appointments with an ob in a high risk clinic. At first i was really happy they were taking me seriously but now i wish the apps were monthly. I'm sick of going back and forward and they don't do anything different to if i was not high risk. They've told me there is nothing they can do. I wait an hour or more to get in to spend 5 minutes with them. I am starting to wish i was put in a regular clinic, it's just a pain in the bum. Bring on December, I am so ready for this to be over.

hi ladies

just thought i would be nosey a peep in on you guys on this thread
@ anna-due congrats on 27 weeks
@ youand me so glad all is well and lo has perked up
@ sb22 glad you are going to the consultant

well i wont be looking for number 2 for another 1.5 year so ill just live bicuriously through you ladies for now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->