Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

sorry for your loss maxxandniko look forward to seeing you back

button nose hopefully your wee slip just released old pooled blood and bubs is
tucked in nice and safe x

HI all
Just wanted to share my joy of making it to 33 WEEKS!!!!!!!

So, is it ok if I join in?

Got our BFP day before yesterday. Crossing my fingers for a 40 weeker singleton.

Welcome whistle. Totally understand how you feel. I had to pay for a private scan at 8+4 as I was stressing about another twin pregnancy. Thankfully it is a singleton so hoping I make it to term this time too xx

Welcome whistle!!! And congrats on 33weeks agiboma!!
All ok here I think .....been having uti type symptoms since mon, doc said on mon no infection present, when went to toilet this am my pantyliner had a yellow green tinge :(. Called docs they said call hospital but so far just showered and popped fresh liner on. T be honest I feel worried about calling hospital after previous consultants "we are suspicious of anyone who prom twice at same point,,.its so unlikely" ....yet here I am 27 + 1 with same starting symptoms which led to prom :(

Will leave it hour, check again then call unit just to confirm what to do.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and resting well :)

Thanks, so far just normal leakage no more green yet ( been on self imposed bedrest all day ) so hoping nothing more will happen.

How are you feeling now you are 33weeks? Exhausted? Lol Xxx

Im tierd and ache, not sleeping well BUT I am not complaining. I so look forward to another 5 weeks and would not want it any other way OMG. Ill take all the perks of late pregnancy over NICU anyday. Dr said if i get to 35 weeks most likely i will avoid NICU and take baby home so that is my next milestone I want to meet.

How are all our bumps coming along, not misbehaving I hope! I have the midwife today things step up from here on in the full works each visit, can't believe I'm 22 weeks already scary to think that in 8 weeks Daniel was born at that gestation, have finished my hospital bag - strange but it made me feel a little in control.

Received a whole bundle of teeny tiny knitting and looking at them I was like WOW that's small, hopefully I won't need them and can donate them on xx

I'm in Burger King stuffing my face while my oldest boy is at gymnastics lol been thinking about a burger all morning haha x

Gl bumpsmum! I am also stuffing my face despite the fact I'm sure my butt is growing faster than my bump :/. Choc chip muffins are today's munch of choice :)

hi guys
just came back from my ob appointment so the little fatty is weighing in @ 6 pounds, when i first got pregnant i asked g-d for two things.
1.) Term baby
2.) Should weight about 10 pounds
LOL i hope i get my wish

Haha I wished for that! :rofl: was shocked to get a 6pounder. Was totally aiming for the opposite extreme and she was ickle.

Ok not small, thats just crazy coming from me, but smaller than I imagined :rofl:

The docs thought she was gonna be big too, so I was ready!

Welcome whistle. Totally understand how you feel. I had to pay for a private scan at 8+4 as I was stressing about another twin pregnancy. Thankfully it is a singleton so hoping I make it to term this time too xx

Thankyou everyone for welcomes :)

25weeker - so glad to see you here with a singleton! Hoping the same for me and that this makes all the difference.

Lovely to hear how everyone's bumps are getting on. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->