Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

See I had progesterone last time after the stitch, but it made no difference, although like you I was already quite well dilated by then. My consultant seemed a bit nonplussed about whether it would work really, but again I'm not going to complain. I think the cervical scans will be the most reassuring. Not long till you go for your first is it?

Thank you ladies! I am feeling better after hearing about a lady with twins who carried to her stitch removal date with membranes sitting on stitch. 32 weeks here I come :)

Whistle I hope you get the scan! It's nice to see the little beanie so early on :)

25weeker I wish they would give you the shots! I've been on them since 16 weeks and the success rate I read about was at least 90% effective. I pray you have a good pregnancy nonetheless :hugs:

Thank you ladies! I am feeling better after hearing about a lady with twins who carried to her stitch removal date with membranes sitting on stitch. 32 weeks here I come :)

Whistle I hope you get the scan! It's nice to see the little beanie so early on :)

25weeker I wish they would give you the shots! I've been on them since 16 weeks and the success rate I read about was at least 90% effective. I pray you have a good pregnancy nonetheless :hugs:

Ooh, this sounds good - I'll have to do some reading.

Yes, we will go to the scan and plead ignorance. That wouldn't be a lie either. :haha:

Glad you heard some good news - it's always nice when you get some positive stories to keep you going. :)

Thanks! I'm on my way to labor and delivery triage because I've been contracting a lot :( but I pray it's just the usual pre symptoms that will settle down...

Oh yes ignorance isn't your fault if you didn't know lol ;) I hope the scan is fun for you too

AFM- just got out of hospital and diagnosed with preterm contractions. They were so many but I didn't get any meds. Have to do ffn on Friday night and will get steroids if it comes back positive. Baby is measuring at 30 weeks and is 3 lbs and something ounces. So I'm happy baby is ahead just in case... They check everything down there and stitch was still good, but still have to get ffn. Have to go back if contractions start up real bd again. Was gonna be transferred i started dilating or if pre eclampsia blood tests came back worse than now but I think it was okay since they discharge me. So happy to be home and not transferred off yet!!

Thanks! Just officially started pricking my fingers. Blood sugar levels seem stable and I hope I can control them with just diet this time. I realllly don't want to take the insulin this time! I guess a positive thing is I will be delivering at 38/39 weeks like dd1 because of the GD and pre e. they swept my membranes and my water broke the day I was supposed to be induced!! I have a feeling it will break again before the induction which I'm hoping on. :)

Thinking of you MizzPodd - hope everything settles down soon.

Thanks ladies!

How's everyone one getting on today??

yeah 24 weeks and viable with only one trip to triage so far x

@ bumps mom that is great, iwas also thinking about my lack of visits to triage and no hospital bedrest its been nice so far,hoping it stays that way for us all

^ bumpsmum and Agiboma - lovely to hear some positive news! Hope all is well for the rest of your pregnancies. Agiboma, you're getting seriously close to full term!:happydance:

Well, I had my mystery scan today, 6+2, they were just as clueless as me as to why I was having it (to be honest, I think it was booked by the Student DR I saw at the GP surgery the other week who called me back in a few days later to say he'd forgotten to take blood pressure, urine sample, LMP date etc :dohh:). But I was very glad I did have it. Saw ONE baby with a little flickering heartbeat. :happydance: Everything's normal for this gestation and got my nuchal scan booked for around 12 weeks. Yay!

:happydance::happydance: to bumpsmum & Agiboma

Whistle I know what a relief it would have been for you to confirm its a singleton. Glad it went well xx

Whistle that's so great!!!! Wasn't it nice to hear the little beans HB? :)

Bumpsmum I'm super happy you are there already!!! Happy V day!!!

Agiboma you already know how I feel! You r making it full term an that's final! I'm so glad you r enjoying your pregnancy!

AFM- the ffn was.... NEGATIVE!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!! Soooooo happy! An I've had my sugars under control too without insulin! 10 more weeks of pregnancy!! (Induced at 38)
I hope everyone else is hanging in there and enjoying your weekends!

@whistle yep i am so happy trust me i am counting down the days YEAH, glad to hear its a singleton for you
@bumpsmom happy vday
@mizzpod YEAH for the negative results
@25weeker i hope the morning sickness has gone by now

Mizzpodd that's great the ffn was negative.

Nope still got nausea and this evening it has been a nightmare. Lasted to 16 weeks last time so looking like its going to be the same this time. Fingers crossed in 2 weeks it will be gone.

25weeker I hope it eases up soon you poor thing :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->