Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

So happy for everyone! :D

I'm 37 weeks today! YAY!! :happydance:

Do any of you mummy's know when I don't need steroids?! I was told that I will only have the steroids if there are signs of premature labour (there aren't - this is more of a general question...), but when are they no longer necessary?! 35 weeks? 37 weeks? 38 weeks? Xx

36 weeks for me but I think it varies hospit to hospital xx

i never had anything for my boy and he was born 36 weeks hun :) I think its 35 weeks and under in our hospital xx

Congratulations on reaching new pregnancy milestones everyone!! Keep us updated- fingers crossed for more term babies here! :)

Congratulations Srme

36 weeks for me but I think it varies hospit to hospital xx

I wrote this but then I was given them 12 hours apart at 36+1. He was born at 36+3 xx

Hi ladies! I ended up, just after posting this, having some cramps at 31+1 and to be on the safe side I had them! 33+3 today and still going!!!! 35 weeks was my personal goal (based on nothing really) and I'm nearly there!!! Fingers crossed and good luck/congratulations everyone xxx

Congrats srme and Tasha! Hows it going with your new

Good luck miraclemama-you're so close to your goal!!

Hi ladies, thought I'd pop in. I'm pregnant with my 4th, my 3rd was born at 28 weeks exactly. Hoping for a full term baby with no hospital stay this time!!! x

So ladies, 35 weeks tomorrow...it appears baby is on his way! Come in with braxton hicks and they are now 4 minutes apart...fibronectin test has come back positive so me and hubby have a night on L&D xx

All stopped! Kept me in cos they were convinced it was happening and then at about 3 this morning everything stopped! Think I'm being sent home on the strict instructions to come straight back if anything kicks off! Xx

Oh that's fab news. I was so expecting baby details there lol. Stay cooking little bubba ❤️❤️❤️

It was a weird mix of me thinking that he's a good size, he's had the corticosteroids so he'd be ok and I was excited to mean him, and then the feeling that I want him cooking for 2 more weeks at least (combined with - he better come before 40 weeks as I've optimistically booked a family holiday for 6 weeks after his due date!) no tightenings now but excruciating hip pain from being laid in bed for so long!!!

awww well i hope he decides to come at bang on 38 weeks hun :D <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->