Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Contractions every 4-6min. Going to head in to hospital

Contractions settled down and I stayed at 3cm dialated so they're sending me home. Phew!

Great news ladies! My doctor just came by, my 24 hr urine was normal, my BP has been down at the hospital all except one reading, my ultrasound report was good, everything looked good. I'm free to go, after the nurse processes me out, I'm just waiting on my sister to come pick me up as DH left with the car....

Also my OB said that it reassured her a lot for me to have done so well in the hospital. I'm supposed to go home, focus on fluids, and do modified bed rest (kind of). (she started to say modified bed rest, then caught herself and didn't...it was funny).

I'm glad everyone is doing well. :)

32 weeks today! :happydance: 5 more to go!

Our daughter was born today! shes just shy of 38weeks and doing well. Contractions started about 4am and she was born at 8pm. I ended up developing an infection along the way so they have her in NICU triage right now to give her antibiotics. But she'll be back here with me in a couple hours and then stay with me til we're discharged.

Our daughter was born today! shes just shy of 38weeks and doing well. Contractions started about 4am and she was born at 8pm. I ended up developing an infection along the way so they have her in NICU triage right now to give her antibiotics. But she'll be back here with me in a couple hours and then stay with me til we're discharged.

Congratulations mama!!! :wohoo:

Congratulations hun! I hope she has a speedy recovery.

xx

So excited to tell you guys, my little baby Sara was born 5/28 at 8:51 pm, at 39+6. No pre-eclampsia! She was 7lbs 3oz, 20" long. She is absolutely beautiful!!

I can't tell you how many happy tears I have shed to see my beautiful child. Last night when they moved me from L&D to Post Partum recovery we went past the NICU...it was so nice to know that we were able to avoid that. We did a have a lot of stress and worry about my high BP and anxiety, but in the end I got my VBAC at term. It has been so lovely.

Congratulations misspriss!!! I can relate to the relief of a no-NICU stay...our girl went for a couple hours for antibiotics but it was so wonderful to have her discharged when I was.

Here's a pic of our Fiona

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations misspriss!!! I can relate to the relief of a no-NICU stay...our girl went for a couple hours for antibiotics but it was so wonderful to have her discharged when I was.

Here's a pic of our Fiona

So cute!

I have a lot on the big camera that I haven't upload yet, all I have on my phone is her first breastfeeding pic, about 1 hr old:

20150528_215820.jpg

:cloud9:

Congratulations, mama! I am fully expecting to make it to term again. I'm almost 36 weeks, and I have had no signs of this little one making her appearance any earlier than term. :D If she can hold out until 38 weeks it will be great. :flower:

Congratulations, mama! I am fully expecting to make it to term again. I'm almost 36 weeks, and I have had no signs of this little one making her appearance any earlier than term. :D If she can hold out until 38 weeks it will be great. :flower:

You are almost there, so exciting!! :wohoo:

I'm 29+6 today...the day I PPROM'd with DS1!!!!! Keeping my fingers (and legs) firmly crossed...

That's fab Hun your almost there!!

I'm 29+6 today...the day I PPROM'd with DS1!!!!! Keeping my fingers (and legs) firmly crossed...

Ah I have everything crossed for you! Xx

30+5 today!!! Officially more pregnant than I have ever been!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back