Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

make the most of ur sleep over the next 28 days lol

I do! No real set time to actually go to bed, so I just crash when I feel I need to. If I try and go to bed when I'm not really tired, it doesn't work out to well.

yea i know wat u mean. no point in lying in bed for hours if ur not tired.

how are u?

yea i know wat u mean. no point in lying in bed for hours if ur not tired.

how are u?

Good had a nap and a nice long shower before my appt today! Appt went well sort of. Everything is fine with me and baby but my Dr isn't the brightest bulb in the box. Every complaint or concern I have... SHE BLAMES IT ON GAS! :haha:

i have just got up and im absolutly shattered. need more sleep lol :(

I can't sleep, I've been trying, it's 2 am and DH is snoring!

oh god my DH snores too.

ive been struggling to sleep but if i sleep dwn the other end i sleep soundly most the night apart from when i need to wee about 4 times in the night lol

As of 9.57am this morning I am now officially more pregnant than I ever was with Reagan :happydance: keep cooking babygirl!!!

Hope all of you ladies and bumps are doing well?

As of 9.57am this morning I am now officially more pregnant than I ever was with Reagan :happydance: keep cooking babygirl!!!

thts great news hun :happydance:

:hugs:

Way to go!!!

We are having yet another rough night here but not stressing yet. Just some very minor contractions and backache that comes and goes, nothing regular. I've been through this with all the kids but my oldest and I know if I go in right now, they are going to tell me it's just irritability, drink water, rest, and lay on my left side. Nothing new to me.

So what am I doing? Resting and drinking water. If things change, get worse, or anything, I'll give the clinic a call. Hoping it doesn't because it's 3 am, DH is at work and I'm alone.

Charlie is handling all this very well, he's moving around a lot, not stressing his mommy. I'm not worried but if we can make it to at least Sunday when I'm 34 weeks, I'll be more comfortable with the irritability. Just 3 more days!

Yes, 37 weeks is better than 34 but 34 is better than 32 when my last baby came. Every morning I wake up, I'm grateful that I've made it another day, another night and each Sunday, I'm grateful I've made it another week. I'm really hoping to make it to my c-section date at 37+1 where I can say that I beat the odds!

Well, i have had some unwanted drama!! I went in to the hospital for a routine appointment and they admit me. I was cramping a bit and having heaps of tightenings. It was such a crappy experience, 2 iv's, a blood test and 2 horrible steroid shots later i made it home, feeling like a pin cushion, covered in bruises BUT baby is still where he should be, ultrasound confirmed he is a boy but then we discovered he is feet down which i could have told them from the constant kicks to the tailbone. The problem with that is if i do go early it will definitely be a c section which i've never had before. stress, stress, stress. Well at least i'm still pregnant 25+1 (nearly 2), could be worse. Hopefully i'll get through a few more weeks at least and he'll turn around in time.

Anna, if you've got c-section worries or questions, I'll do my best to answer them hun. I've had all mine by section, and way too much information to keep to myself!

My problem with the c-section is 1. the spinal block...honestly childbirth and all its agony appeals to me more than sharp things near my spine :) and 2. the recovery. With all of my babies i have literally stood up from the bed, casually gone and had a shower and physically been fine (except for the obvious sore bits) but it's not like recovery from an operation, no lifting etc. This is just one more thing to worry about. All my other babies were head down by my 20 week scan so i understand the baby "should" have plenty of time to turn, A) it might not have plenty of time and B) its odd for me so its got me worried.

Thinking of you, and hoping your lil fella stays put for a long while yet. :hugs:

Anna, baby still has plenty of time to turn yet but https://spinningbabies.com/ is a great site several ladies I know have used to aid in turning their babies with success.

Anna, baby still has plenty of time to turn yet

I know baby should have plenty of time to turn...15 weeks is plenty but i'm a little worried i don't have 15 weeks...for all i know with my history, baby could come tomorrow!! I'm very keen for baby to turn down NOW!! Thanks for the link, will definitely be checking it out :thumbup:

Anna, as for recovery, you just have to take things slow. Your body will tell you when to rest and if you don't listen, it will scream at you to stop. There is a big thread in 3rd tri for c-sections and all that, that I've posted on a few times.

I understand how you feel about your history, I'm there with you. Every little thing is making me jump lately. I need to calm down, my anxiety is really getting up there now and that's not doing me or Charlie any good right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->