Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I am such a bloody idiot.

Do you know, I have pink semi permanent hair dye on my head.(semi as in no ammonia or peroxide - i aint risking nothing!!)

My hair is brown :rofl: Can you tell im bored. Could be an interesting result mind!

I woke up with itchy nipples, TMI, but i had that with alex at this point too. ARGH!!!!

I am such a bloody idiot.

Do you know, I have pink semi permanent hair dye on my head.(semi as in no ammonia or peroxide - i aint risking nothing!!)

My hair is brown :rofl: Can you tell im bored. Could be an interesting result mind!

I woke up with itchy nipples, TMI, but i had that with alex at this point too. ARGH!!!!

:rofl: I tried dying mine a dark purple last week...and for the first time ever it never took...can pregnancy have that effect?!!

Oooohhh, maybe with the sickness and itchyness you are having another girly :haha:

you&me - it sure can happen - i used to work in a hairdressers and had to spent all flamin day on the bosses pregnant wifes hair because 'it hasnt taken to the roots'
FFS she was nippy :rofl:

Thansk SK! :) Those are my approx dates, my scan has me down as something else oooh i dunno lol

Heeey ladies!

I finally found babies heartbeat with an angelsounds doppler. I stated winding myself up so thank god i found it.

:)

awwwww fab news SB :wohoo: Over the moon for you. Cant believe your nearly 10 weeks already :shock:

aww so gla du found heartbeat! my MW found mine at 10wks 1 day. i havent heard it since bcuz i dont have a doppler, but i have my scan on thursday! x

We've made it nearly 35 weeks! I've beaten all the odds the last Dr set before me! No bedrest, no real complications, nothing!

We've made it nearly 35 weeks! I've beaten all the odds the last Dr set before me! No bedrest, no real complications, nothing!

:happydance: Well done mummy and baby!!!

Had some minor spotting again yesterday but it went away. Last time I had this, I went and had her check me, I ended up losing plug. I waited this bout out! Wasn't going to risk anymore loss than what I'm already dealing with!

Thank you! Now let's get me to the 22nd and then I can really say I proved everyone wrong!

congrats on gettin to 35 weeks michele xxx

Almost there! Sunday! LOL I don't need a ticker anymore to tell me how many more days :haha:

Yay!! :happydance: Congratulations, it must be such a relief to have gotten through so far!!! I hope all the rest of us do the same :winkwink:

It is a big relief! I hope you all make it as far as I have if not full term!

Trying to rest as much as I can but I still have a lot of work to do! I'm hoping to get it all done a week before my c-section, really want to have some time to myself!

It looks like I am off to the hospital this afternoon for a check over and probably a trace on baby.

Her movements have reduced overnight and this morning...cold coke isn't working (which normally gets her wriggling)...and as I feel like I am already on borrowed time it is making me a nervous wreck, so better safe than sorry!!

oh no... i hope everything is ok. It's really good that you are going to the effort. It's just so stressful, i just can't wait for my baby to be born so i know he's ok. Hang in there little girl!!!

Went to maternity ward yesterday because I was contracting. Stress and lack of sleep was more than likely the cause. Still kinda contracting but we're ok for the most part

Here's my little boy!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/S6301483.jpg

We are home!!

Got into the delivery room, and they tried finding the babies heartbeat with the trace thing...and couldn't...so they called a doctor in to scan me...I am about ready to have a flippin heart attack at this point...my blood pressure was through the roof with the worry...the doctor found the baby, she is still breech, she prodded her a bit and couldn't get her to move...strapped me up to the trace machine...and her heartbeat is perfect, she even had a little wiggle.

I was put on 15 minute blood pressure checks, it came down a little bit, but the consultant has doubled my pills now as it is still a little too high.

If anything else happens over the weekend I have to go straight back in, especially if I feel any signs or symptoms of pre-eclampsia.

I have a feeling this baby is going to be delivered early...that has been my instinct from the start, I think they will end up delivering her at 36ish weeks...and even more so now with the blood pressure issues...I think I can pretty much wave bye byes to my chances of attempting a VBAC...I am a risky candidate!!

But the main thing is baby is perfect and seems happy :happydance:

So glad ur ok you&me, getting to 36 would be fab :)

So glad ur ok you&me, getting to 36 would be fab :)

Thank you!! 36 weeks is the milestone I would love to reach...this lil diva may have other ideas though...LOL...5 weeks to go to that point...can I, can't I?...I really don't like all of this 'unknown territory'!!

Hope you are doing well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->