Pregnancy An Accident Or Not???

J

Jennavee

I was just wonderin how many of u got pregnant by accident or tried to? I tried

accident .. well we had a mc in june so we was not trying but we was not stopping it from happening

accident.....issuses with remembering to take the pill everyday....then as soon as get a script for the nuva-ring and pay for the expensive thing......I find out.
But I'm actually excited about it now. :)

Accident.
We weren't too careful, but we weren't planning it.
although i kind of saw this coming after the 1st time we had sex.

sort of an accident... i honestly wanted to get pregnant but we weren't really trying....

Accident, the best one of my life! I cant wait for my little diamond to arrive :)!!
X

accident-but my husband and i did nothing to stop it, so we knew it was coming. i went off the pill and we used to protection. so we never came out and said "lets have a baby" but we both new it was coming and are very excited to start a family =)

All my 3 were unexpected surprises. :yipee:

V x x

Accident..or Mistake as many feel the need to call it. Wouldn't change things for the world though!

accident but i would never tell him that and he is the best mistake i have ever made :D
xx

I had sickness and Diorhea and I was on the pill but didn't go to the doctors so didn't realise it would affect the pill, the outcome was my gorgeous baby girl Caitlin who I wouldn't change for the world. She's the best 'accident' I have ever had and I don't know what I'd do without her.

This one was planned as we wanted another after Caitlin was 1 but before she was 3.

Can I just ask those who got pregnant on purpose, did you and your OH agree to it or did you just do it?

A happy, unplanned surprise :D

A pleasant surprise! :D

Like Toria said,my miracle...:cloud9:

Not planned, but a pleasant surprise (after the initial shock!):happydance: x

Not planned, but not an accident either. I knew it was going to happen. We were open to the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->