Pregnancy announcement ideas

DaisyAnne

Reaction score
I know some of us are looking for cute pregnancy announcement ideas... I thought this link had a cute selection, and even a few I hadn't seen before! Wanted to share!

https://www.brainjet.com/random/8609/35-most-clever-and-cute-pregnancy-announcements-ever-oh-baby

My facebook announcement is coming up, so I'm looking for something. Originally, I was going to post a picture of my son reading a "Big Brother" book, but a friend of mine just did this a couple weeks ago for her announcement. Now I think I may just post a picture of him looking at our sonogram picture and try to think of a cute caption to go with it (any ideas??).

Im thinking about using my doppler for my FB announcement..recording a video of babys heartbeat once I can find it and posting it when were ready to announce

You have your son hold up a chalkboard saying something... like big brother in training promotion due.....and add your due month.
Or have him hold a computer controller with 2nd player loading caption.
I think anything involving your son will be super cute x

I like the one where you put the older sibling in bed when he's crying and a poster on his crib (if he uses that) stating: eviction notice. New tenant moving in on due date.

I'm trying to avoid saying something like, "promoted to big brother" or anything saying "baby #2" only because I had a miscarriage earlier this year, so I just can't quite feel good saying it's our 2nd baby since I still hold onto the memory of the baby we lost. :-/

Hopefully I can come up with a cute caption! I might just say something simple

You could just have him looking at the sonogram and caption it something simple like 'big brother duties begin (month you're due) 2016' :)

you could dress him as a super hero and get a picture of him looking at the scan pic saying " ds name - can't wait to meet his sidekick coming your due date" xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->