Pregnancy Announcements

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
:hi: girls, thought this might be the right place, you crafty lot...

WHEN I am pregnant again, I want to announce it awesomely! Not just pop round to my mums and tell her...noo, that would be too boring haha!

I have 2 ideas, go round to everyone's houses on my regular visits and hand everyone an envelope! Inside the envelope is a card, with a scan picture on the front and details inside...

OR

Get LO a t-shirt made with "I'm the big brother" on, and get me one with the EDD and an arrow down to my bumpy!

Any other creative genius ideas??

I'm going to send a card to my brother from baby.

Hubby is going to tell his Dad with a recording of the heartbeat. (FIL is blind.)

I'm going to ask Gran if she'll make me a cardi (she knows I want one for me anyway, cause I asked her before Christmas) and give her a single ball of wool for baby's clothes (it's softer). She'll probably say "oh, howay! One ball isn't enough for anything other than baby clothes.....oh....." and click, hopefully.

My friend, I want to text her a picture message of the BFP and say "guess whose in the club?" (I'm due 4 weeks after she is.)

Nana and Grandad I'm not sure how to tell them.

A few people I'm exppecting to guess, including my cousin (who is like a brother) and my aunt (who I've called my sister for years, but for cards we still sent aunt/niece cards). They can both read me like a book....and my sis is going to ask why I'm not drinking at the party in 2 weeks - and she won't buy the medication excuse - she knows that me taking meds has no effect at all on whether or not I drink.

Bro in law knows, so do my parents, but no one else yet. Wanting to do as many novelty announcements that we can though - it's typical of DH and I to be a bit quirky. ;)

Thing is though, I need to announce some bad news atthe same time, so really want to make an effort with the good news. :flower:

I am a photographer and have done a few shoots :)

What about these ideas?

Attachments

• brockie colour  copy.jpg
    brockie colour copy.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 9
  • brockie b n w  copy.jpg
    brockie b n w copy.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics