pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

Thanks MrsMurphy :) I love your names you have come up with! Blake is so cute.

Bekkie love those names :) Cordelia is absolutely adorable

LOL OH got to pick our sons name (Our son is the 5th Robert) so I could call our baby bojangles and he has to agree to it.

Those are great names!!!

Hehe I wish I could choose whatever I wanted! You are very lucky =D

I have a funny feeling my family.will be a bit iffy with the names (not that i care) as they all seem to favour the more.traditional names. My mum didnt like Paige.. She said all the Paiges she knew were trouble makers (she is a high school chemistry teacher).

On a lovely positive note, my SILA had her baby girl today!! 7lbs 3oz and shes gorgeous! Makes me want mine to hurry up. Going over at tge weekend to see her, gosh it will be weird holding a newborn again!

wow this thread has been so super busy sijnce I last checked it yesterday! so much to catch up on.

lets see to answer questions, I teach an athletic conditioning class where the participants run and jumps and push weighted items around, lots of core work, sprints, athletic movements mainly....and a Muscle conditioning class that is more weights based. curls, squats, lunges, bench press, that sort of thing. I also teach in interval class every other week that is extremely intense and very difficult.. people can burn as many as 900 calories in that hour! pretty crazy! I, of course, cant fully participate, but I do demonstrate and do what I can do with them. Its not as much as I would prefer, but its something. I will be able to get back into shape with no excuses though! (hopefully)

Im not hugely concerned about my weight, but I am worried about getting really big because my bump is already large. I am up 5lbs already and started this pregnancy 5 lbs heavier that I was before my son. I would like to get back down under 150 after its all said and done. (I am 5'10" so that is my "perfect" number) I would like to keep my weight gain under 30 lbs.

Doppler, I have the sonoline one. it shows HR number, but you cant record it or anything. I like it ok, i know some you can actually record on, which its very cool!

as far as names, we have settled on Sloane Elizabeth for a girl and either Brooks or Luke for a boy. middle name Christian. although we might change our minds :dohh: We are very set on our girl name though<3 so of course, it will be a boy!

Looks like I have somethings to catch up on!

Sorry I have been MIA.. This cold has really beat me up!

I'm really sad because my friend that I told you guys about it is going through a miscarriage right now. I almost feel guilty every time I talk to her because here I am pregnant and she is going through this right now :( it's hard, I'm not sure how to support her. I think she gets worse after taking to me :( it does really make me feel thankful for where I'm at right now and how far I have made it.

Hope you all are doing great <3

So sorry about your friend, I am sure just being there for her shows how much you care

Hi Everyone! been very quiet on here lately :(

Just wanted to share I had an ultrasound on Saturday and baby is looking great! A picture of it is my avatar :)

Hi Everyone! been very quiet on here lately :(

Just wanted to share I had an ultrasound on Saturday and baby is looking great! A picture of it is my avatar :)

Hehehe I guess we aren't too chatty so far :haha: Great to hear your scan went well and that your baby is looking great! :flower: :hugs:

Yay! It makes you feel so good when you can see the baby :) this cold that I have had just been lingering so I've been taking it easy.

I have a scan on Thursday so I'm excited about that :) since I'm 15 weeks I hope I'll get a guess at the gender :)

Kelsey, why do you have so many scans? lucky!

sorry I've been so quiet lately ladies - took thursday/friday off work because I was sick of fighting through M/S. I am now throwing up 2-3x a day again and the diclectin doesn't seem to do anything... I feel better when I'm starving so I haven't eaten anything today... going to have to try and eat lunch though and I'm hoping I can keep it down.

Hope everyone is doing well though :hugs:

great scan pic newmommy!!!

good luck at your next scan Kelsey :) I'm so jealous!

Haha I just lucked out with my Dr! My last two pregnancies both Dr's only gave the first one around 6 or 7 weeks and then the anatomy scan. The Dr I have now said she does scans at every visit. She calls them scrap book pictures. I love it! They only last a few minutes, long enough to check heat rate and snap a photo but it's great.

that's so neat - I don't even know if there are any doctors here that have U/S equipment in their office - I have always just had to book an appointment externally!

sorry I've been so quiet lately ladies - took thursday/friday off work because I was sick of fighting through M/S. I am now throwing up 2-3x a day again and the diclectin doesn't seem to do anything... I feel better when I'm starving so I haven't eaten anything today... going to have to try and eat lunch though and I'm hoping I can keep it down.

Hope everyone is doing well though :hugs:

great scan pic newmommy!!!

good luck at your next scan Kelsey :) I'm so jealous!

I hope you start feeling better soon! Hopefully the second trimester will treat you well :) <3

Kelsey, we all want your doctor now! :haha: I'm a bit jealous, would love to have such scrapbook (wow actually missed the 's' glad I caught it in time!) pictures! :haha:

Bekkie, I sure hope you feel better soon :hugs: I am sure that it is very unpleasant! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->