pregnancy buddies <3 any trimester <3 chatty girls <3

How was your appointment last week runnergirl?

Hows everyone feeling today? I feel like I have been run over by a bus...even look like it too! I was up all last night throwing up, I have no idea why! Luckily my boss is out of the office today and was able to take today off, but boy...that took a tole on me!

I feel like crap too! terrible headache!

Kelsey, last week appt was good, I guess. Just had an exam done, the not-so-fun kind, had some blood drawn, and was charged $225. sweet. lol. have another appt in two weeks for more bloodwork, and then on the 22nd, we have the 20 week US. that will be the fun one:)

:hugs: thanks ladies. I'm actually feeling much better today - been drinking boost shakes and they have managed to stay down. Hopefully it continues this way, not getting my hopes up yet but I am going to try some solid food for dinner.

hope you get rid of your headache runnergrl - not fun at all! Do you have to spend that much every time you have an appointment?? yikes!!

Hows everyone feeling today? I feel like I have been run over by a bus...even look like it too! I was up all last night throwing up, I have no idea why! Luckily my boss is out of the office today and was able to take today off, but boy...that took a tole on me!

I'm feeling worse :/ my headaches won't go away and I'm starting to feel tired again! I you're that you feel better soon and it doesnt last long! Do you think you have a bug or is it morning sickness?

I feel like crap too! terrible headache!

Kelsey, last week appt was good, I guess. Just had an exam done, the not-so-fun kind, had some blood drawn, and was charged $225. sweet. lol. have another appt in two weeks for more bloodwork, and then on the 22nd, we have the 20 week US. that will be the fun one:)

Oh no! That's awful! I can't believe how much they charge sometimes! That's a lot of blood work! What was it for? My 20 week scan is on the 21st! I can't wait!

:hugs: thanks ladies. I'm actually feeling much better today - been drinking boost shakes and they have managed to stay down. Hopefully it continues this way, not getting my hopes up yet but I am going to try some solid food for dinner.

hope you get rid of your headache runnergrl - not fun at all! Do you have to spend that much every time you have an appointment?? yikes!!

So glad you're feeling better!

yep. Its about that much every time till I reach my deductible

Hi ladies =D havent been on for a few days, dd has been ill and super grumpy! And went for a lovely meal and movies on saturday night (Cloud Atlas, loved it!)

Newmommy, thats a great picture =) it is amazing to see baby!

Bekkie, glad you are feeling better. I would HATE to not be able to eat.. Im such a starver all the time. Id probably go nuts!

Kelsey, im also jealous that you get so many scans! They dont have the machines in our doctors, only at the hospital. Wish I could get a picture each time!

My next appontment is 3 weeks today, and it will be nothing special. My scan will be 3 weeks after, yaawwwwn!

I am feeling much better thanks ladies! Although I still have a touch of morning sickness...I am starting to feel like I might be one of those ladies who is sick the entire time :(

MrsMurphy 6 more weeks till your scan, woohoo :)

Hope you ladies are feeling better!! Things have to start looking up for all of us!

runnergrl: once you reach your deductable then is it free?

6 more weeks till your scan Mrs! That's great, hopefully the time flies by for you.

I have an appointment 1 week from today! And I haven't thrown up in over 24 hours!! yay :D

yes, to a certain extent. There are certian things that insurance doesnt cover, but yes, once the deductible is met, everything *should* be covered at 100%. Still have to pay my $250/mo premium though every month. Insurance is fun. not.

I'm at my Drs appointment! Really hoping to see a potty shot!

good luck! be sure to report back with pics! I need some good news today!!

Kelsey-I see your signature updated but did you forget to come on this thread?? CONGRATS on your boy!!

Hey guys!! Haha I updated it on my phone but my internet kept going out!! So yes BOY!! Well... we THINK! haha. So the Dr said that she thinks she saw something down there but it was hard to tell for sure because the cord was also down there and so it was a little difficult. She said she is pretty positive it's bot and she wrote boy in my chart though so with 2 ultrasounds both guessing boy and my feelings that it is a boy I'm just going with it :)

I have my anatomy scan on the 21st but I"m sure it will still be BOY!! :)

hiya ladies! :hugs:

aw yay Kelsey!! Congratulations :D that's so great! Did you get any new scan pics?

runnergrl: my gosh that's crazy!! I guess it's better than paying out of pocket for everything but still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->