pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Congratulations TabbyCat!!!
Lots of :dust: to all of the wonderful ladies on this board!!!

Well... I'm cautiously re-joining my cycle buddies!!!!

I've had faint lines getting very gradually darker over the last few days, just thought it was the tests being dodgy at first so I got my sis to wee on one today, and it stayed pure white all day so kinda filled me with confidence! And all the symptoms I had last month have started again.. nausia, back killing me, cramps, sooo tired, going to the loo every 5 mins, cant stop burping lmao! So I guess I have to accept I'm pregnant again!

Still very cautious tho coz I've had chemicals 2 months in a row, so fingers crossed!!

https://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6409/newfolderoct08003gt7.th.jpghttps://img396.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

thanks mrsholmes..not brave just mad lol

heh heh.. I thought this would be the only way to try and make me think more positively! lol

:yipee:WOOHOO Ju_Bubbs! I am SO excited that you joined us over here!!! Congrats darlin! :dust:

Congrats on your :bfp:Tabbycat!

Hey Jububbs!!
So happy to see you over here! Well done on the positive thinking - definitely the best way to be. :) How many days late/past ovulation are you?

Victoria

Thank you all! :happydance:

I'm 11dpo Victoria, judging by past cycles never being any longer than 5 weeks, I'm thinking af is due on saturday at the latest. My fingers have never been crossed so tightly, really hoping I can stay in first tri this month!! Well, for 3 months anyway! lol

Yay hiya Ju_Bubbs and congratulations hun xxxxxxxxxxx

To those who have been pregnant before - does each one feel different? This time I am super, super, super tired. Each day I feel like I am just surviving until I can nap/sleep. Several nights over the last 3 weeks I have fallen asleep 7.30ish. I didn't feel like this last time.

Hi Victoria, TBH...no not for me,
All the last 3 have been the same and im hopeing this one will be to....im VERY lucky i have mild symptoms and all my pregnancies have been lovely and boring (uneventful)
I think im more aware of things this time and maybe ive forgotten some of the bad bits from last time lol xxxxx

Nat the idea of a early scan is tempting isnt it....and like you say you will save money from not needing to do all the extra tests lol

OMG bloody work ive missed sooooo much:hissy:

Landed for u Ju welcome!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Welcome Tabby:wave:! have had cramps 2! even went to the doctor.....

Jue I do that tooo! it happened in in tesco earlier ! thought it was just me!
Glad u enjoyed Nat!

Apple- I have resisted in the clearbue! only cos it was £15 for 2 so I bought myself a new bag instead! How come your having a early scan is it private?

My Parents came home from holiday today haven't seen them since the :bfp:, they are landed! first thing they asked was if they could buy the pram! :rofl:

nearly got one of the band things in new look (3 for £9) but chickened out really dont want to buy anything but im sooo bloated my jeans are tight:hissy:

i got a pair of jean preg jeans my hubby got them for me in the sale which was sweet but told him i dont think i will be that big yet but i did try them on and keep them on as they are so comfortable but i promise not to leave the house in them:)

i got a pair of jean preg jeans my hubby got them for me in the sale which was sweet but told him i dont think i will be that big yet but i did try them on and keep them on as they are so comfortable but i promise not to leave the house in them:)

ohh thats sweet of him! there was nice ones on sale in new look for a tenner!

good for you for resisting Mrs Holmes! I have had a tiny bit of blood, and my scan has been moved up to week 6. It's not private - but due to history of miscarriage I have 'special' privileges - ha! be glad to trade them in for a healthy pregnancy.:sadangel:

well - gotta keep my PMA - scan now booked for morning of the 23rd of Oct. Wish us luck. x

Good luck Apple! I am sure everything will be fine. There are a lot of women on here that have had spotting/bleeding and went on to have healthy pregnancies. Of course, this is all easy for me to say now - but I was a near wreck on Friday! That's why we are all here for one another....to keep the FAITH!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oooh Pamela not long to wait for that scan now, im sure it will all be fine hun but i know nothing will put your mind at rest until you've had your scan. Sending hugs xxx

So how is everyone this morning? Im constipated and have heartburn......lol xxxxxx

hmmm - not so sure now that things will be fine. Ended up in emergency services last night and they wanted to do an internal exam to check for a possible ectopic pregnancy. I was really nervous adn asked them if there is any increased risk of miscarriage. The exam was uncomfortable but not painful adn they said that it does not seem to be extopic. (good)

But since then I have been bleeding much more heavily - with both brown and dark red blood mixed with EWCM (or possibly the lube from the exam?) and small stringy clots. I ahve a draining cramping pressure sensation. I know that all if this is pretty bad. I'm not feeling too sad though - I have suspected that things were not right. Will still attend the scan next week - you never know, and at least they will be able to look for cysts etc to see if that could explain recurrent miscarriage.

Hanging in there. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->