pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

was from Boots. yes - I know - I will try to keep calm and keep my PMA. thanks hon.

oh - if you want to see what the test looks like - here is tink's from her :bfp: announcement (congrats tink!!!)
https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/63036-got-one-but-very-scared.html

x

thanks, i know how your feeling I just keep having the urge to test again but I haven't otherwise i'd be skint!:rofl:

apple is this your first?

i would love to join you

i got my :bfp: on monday 13th Oct

i know some of you already so it will be nice being with other around the same time

Welcome Hunny10! I just saw that you are a mom of 9 sweet children already. How old is your oldest & youngest?

Cute tummy bump Jue!

Apple & Cath- I tested again yesterday just to make sure...again. :rofl: This my first LO as well. Ok so as promised here's my belly at 4w6days.

You'll have to forgive my silly sleep pants.

Attachments

• Belly Pics- 4 weeks edited.JPG
    Belly Pics- 4 weeks edited.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 15
update - so I called the clearblue helpline and they said that they date conception from implantation rather than from ovulation. So - when it says 1-2 weeks that is since implantation. By that measure I am still within the normal limits.

I still expect that I will test again in a week or so - would be good to see the number increase. I know this sounds like crazy talk, but if things are not going well I would rather know.

Hi Apple,you sound as paranoid as me!i will prob do another of those tests next week too!:rofl:but i keep feeling nauseous first thing,so maybe thats a good sign,just too scared to get excited!
i'll be happy if i get to 6 weeks,because i have had 3 chemical m/c at 5+ since jan,surely i cant have any more!
sticky dust for everyone!!!!!
:dust:

thanks ladies for letting me join

and tink keeping fingers crossed for you

hI Hunny! welcome x:wave: ur brave having 10 !

I'll post my pic tonight, im soo bloated tho!

I might get one of those clear blue things today, I ive done a couple of pound land ones and theres a strong red line :happydance:

lol apple I was just checking figured it was your first! mine too!

anyway catch up later, as im in work looking busy :paper:

Hi Hunny and welcome wow mum to 9, lol you've got your hands full xxxxxx

Pamela im glad the helpline people were of some help......and believe me you still get completely paranoid even when its not your first,
Every time im out at the shops and i get a rush of CM (sorry if its TMI) i have to find toilets in case its blood :blush:

Jenn hun its a lovely piccie....now everyone else needs to show their's! xxxxxxx

Aww Tink hun loads and loads of sticky dust back at you, and to everyone else :dust: really hoping this is the one for you hun :hug:

:shy: there is no way i will be posting pics of my belly at the mo!:rofl:
(post 4 pregnancies!):rofl:

hello ladys i took my test on sunday and got :bfp: i am on :cloud9:
very new to all of this has any one had a bit of cramping ?
And i also have a high temp its goes between 36.8 and 37.2 is this normal?

:shy: there is no way i will be posting pics of my belly at the mo!:rofl:
(post 4 pregnancies!):rofl:

Aww common, ive had 3 already (no wonder im a little baggie lol) anyway were all friends now xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya hun and a massive congratulations to you.
Do you know when you will be due etc?

Ive had loads of cramping and twinges, all normal hun....as for the Temp i cant help sorry, hope someone can tho xxxxxx

Hi Tabbycat! Welcome.
Your temp sounds good to me - but it really depends on what is normal for you. Have you been charting before you got your BFP? have you been using fertility friend? what is your coverline? They usually say that your BBT should not dip below coverline after bfp.

Welcome Hunny and Tabbycat! Wow....9 kids already!!! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with 1! Congratulations!

Pamela - I hope you are doing alright - I'm sure if you take the test next week you will see progression. Are you still "feeling" pregnant? Lots of hugs and sticky bean wishes to you! I've never had a chemical (that I know of) but even so I do have the thought in the back of my mind occasionally that something might go wrong. I don't know where that fear comes from? I didn't ever have it with my last pregnancy.

To those who have been pregnant before - does each one feel different? This time I am super, super, super tired. Each day I feel like I am just surviving until I can nap/sleep. Several nights over the last 3 weeks I have fallen asleep 7.30ish. I didn't feel like this last time.

Hope everyone has a good day!
Victoria

HEEELLLOOO everyone!
Blimey i go away for a day, and theres a baby boom!!!
before i go on i just want to moan a bit,.... erghh i feel sick!!!! and knackered!!! and a bit more sicky feeling, my mouth tastes horrible yuck!!!
So had afab time at carden park was a lovely break, missed my kids loads though was weird being without them. Had alovely facial, she used this lovely lemony smelling stuff great for the nausea, think i'm going to start sniffing lemons!!
My brain has gone awol so i can't remember anything, good job i'm blonde!!
and have to say there is absoluptly NO WAY!!! i'm showing a picture of my big fat belly!!, my first baby was 10lb 110z so as you can imagine i have a LOT of stretch marks!! its not pretty!!
Temps... mine are always above 37 during PG
Tests.... i did those Clearblue and didn't get 2-3weeks on it till i was over 5 weeks pg, tring to resist erge to do another £10 each a bit steep just cos want to see it say 3 plus!
But have to say i'm thinking of paying for an early scan. there s a place not too far away that charge £75 for early scan, bit dear but i'm so paranoid waiting another 5-6weeks seems far too long! so i'm thinking if i don't buy anothet test its like i've got £10 off, makes sense huh?
So how is everyone else feeling??

Welcome Hunny and Tabbycat! Wow....9 kids already!!! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with 1! Congratulations!

Pamela - I hope you are doing alright - I'm sure if you take the test next week you will see progression. Are you still "feeling" pregnant? Lots of hugs and sticky bean wishes to you! I've never had a chemical (that I know of) but even so I do have the thought in the back of my mind occasionally that something might go wrong. I don't know where that fear comes from? I didn't ever have it with my last pregnancy.

Victoria

Thanks Victoria. I'll bet that worry in the back of your mind comes from all of us clucking like chickens on this board! I am still feeling pregnant. Feeling kinda sick today, sleepy, not hungry, awful taste in my mouth.

Will try to keep my PMA my dears - I promise no more testing until my ticker says 6 weeks - how bout that? My early scan is booked for the first day of week 7. if my HCGs are normal, we should be able to see something my then. Gonna try to stay happy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->