pregnancy buddies due in June 2009!

Hi everyone.
I'm so glad I've found this site! It's amazing how you have put my mind at ease on different symptoms! I'm due on June 4th! Most of the cramps and twinges have stopped now, but instead seem to have a constant headache!

Looking forward to speaking to you all in the coming months! :happydance:

Hello girls!can i join you all?i'm due 15th june but i'm sure that may change.
this will be number 5 for me(and my last)
i am in denial i think,because ive had 3 chemical m/c since ttc jan 08,surely i cant have another one!!!
look forward to chatting and complaining!:rofl::rofl:

Hello tink and curlylocks - welcome to our group!

My twinges and pulling pains have stopped too, with just the occasional "feeling" every now and then.

I'm glad Jerseygirl is ok! :)

Victoria

morning ladies- in case you have not seen jerey's back!! She is doing well and busy with wedding fun. Scan was good, and she is hopeful and waiting for hcgs to confirm. You can read about her at: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...erseyshoregirl-we-do-hope-everythings-ok.html
x

Applegirl - Thank you for forwarding the link out!

And to all of the amazing women on this forum - Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and support!

I promise I'll make a point of it to let everyone know what happens the next time I get a scan, test, etc. straight away after I get the results. (Should be sometime tomorrow if the hcg results come in like they are supposed to.) The outpouring of support is amazing!

I am so happy I found Baby'n'Bump and all of you! :hugs:

In friendship,
Jeannie

Hi tink and curly!
im Catherine/Cath

I would like another wispa now u've said! just had a sausage roll from gregs the diet has really gone out the window! i'll be the size of a small nation by june!

jersey- sorry u must think we are all mad!

Ooooh my Wispa was gooooood!!

Hiya and welcome Tink and Curlylocks...

....Tink wow your 5th, i thought i was bad lol xxxx

Jeannie i hope your results are good hun...i will keep checking for news ;)

Hey everyone...I'd love to join here as I'm also due in June..on the 19th. I think we all have fantastic timing, wonderful to start off with a summer off. I'm not sure where most of you are, but here in Canada we get a full year off work, so I'm really looking forward to that!
I've had quite a few symptoms so far, so I'm getting a bit nervous about morning sickness as I've been feeling quite quesy lately. But as everyone else is saying, I'm more than happy to experience it all. And very good to know that others are having issues with fitting their pants this soon into it.
Wishing everyone happy healthy 9 months!

hiya sherileigh! the morning sickness is not funny when u have to go to work! Id like to have the whole year off but i dont think I can afford it, it does my head in that I only get 8 weeks full pay bet if I went off on the sick id get 6 months!!!:grr::grr:

Welcome Curlylocks, Tink & Sherliegh, I'm Jenn!!

Thank you girls for wishing my well. The flu is still hanging on, but much better than last week. Unfortunately I'm at work today when all I want to do is rest. I'm sure you all know how that feels. Oh... just ate a chicken pesto wrap and now my tummy hates me! BAD IDEA. It sounded good at the time. In regards to time off, here in the US, I get up to 3 months UNPAID leave.

Jeannie- I'm just SO happy that you had a positive scan. Let us know how your HCG tests look. :dance:

PS. What's a wispa?

PS. What's a wispa?

Only one of the nicest chocolate bars ever! lol glad your feeling a little better Jenn hun xxxx

Hiya sherileigh,
Your right we all have great timing....i have 2 Autumn kids and that wasn't much fun, always having to muffle them up, My last was a July baby which was much nicer..

...Ooh and thanks to my very wonderful DH who works very hard to support financially us im lucky enough to be a full time mum so i dont have to go back to work :cloud9:

its a chocolate bar then was discontinued about 10 years ago and has been brought back!

cant beliebe u get 3 months! Im lucky I suppose I up to a year off but the last 3 months are unpaid. prob going to take 5 months x

jenn- im not fanying ur pesto wrap either!!:rofl:

at the moment EVERYTHING is repeating on me

Hi Cath & Jue - That chocolate bar sounds so yummy right now!!

I do wish that our maternity leave was paid though. Even though we technically get up to 3 months leave, who can do that w/o a paycheck. :shrug:

I agree! its near impossible! im going to save as much as possible from now untill June!

I'm all about saving as well. I'm hoping my DH will be able to make enough so I can stay at home, but we just don't know yet.

Hey I took a pic of my belly last night, so I could watch the progression and keep track of my weight gain :rofl:! I'm going to post it in here tonight. You guys should post yours too!!:yipee:

I was thinking about it........ I just look bloated! jean dont fit anymore going to get one of those band tomorrow

As you ladies know I am really nervous about low rising HCGs and a possible chemical pregnancy. Today I bought a clear blue digital with conception indicator. It is now 2 weeks 5 days past ovulation.

If you have not seen them before (tink saw yours today!) they give you a result 'pregnant' (phew!) and then they also tell you 1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks or 3+ weeks since conception.

I held in my pee today for 4 hours, and then did the test. Pregnant - 1-2 weeks. :hissy:
REALLY wanted to see that 2-3 weeks. Looking more closely at the info it says you need to use FMU - so maybe my urine was not concentrated enough? OH says - let's do the test again in the morning. Likely will.:blush:

Really - I know I should relax - likely do the test again in a week and hope that it has increased to 2-3 weeks, or even 3+ weeks by then. I'm sure I will do that too. :blush:

This is likely worse than the 2WW. My appointment is at 6 weeks - Oct 30th. I don't even know what they will be able to tell me then. Not sure if the HCG will be high enough then to see the sac or hear a heartbeat.

I am hesitant to post this, because I don't want to get anyone else worried! Have been having a happy few days, feeling more confident over the weekend. :muaha:

Sending everyone love and :hug: Will keep you in the loop.

Hey I took a pic of my belly last night, so I could watch the progression and keep track of my weight gain :rofl:! I'm going to post it in here tonight. You guys should post yours too!!:yipee:

Go for it Jenn hun, it would be great to compare,,,

....this is me at 5 weeks 4 days (i think i need to stop eating!)

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i306/cariad_bach/lump/Pic705.jpg

Im going to keep taking them to keep a record, somthing ive never done before.

Ive never used a clear blue digital so im not sure how good they are......but if you were only 1-2 weeks passed Ovulation then how far passed would you have been when you got your first positive? or does it just mean that your hormone levels are still low?
If it helps any i still only get faint lines on pregnancy tests and was the same with my others, i just dont have a high HCG level apparently.
Hopefully you will get a better result with FMU hun xxxxxxx

Great bump Cariad!! My jeans are already feeling tight - will take a pic soon so I can watch the bump grow x

I agree with Jue, some peoples HCG levels dont show till 6-7 weeks. I know its hard not to worry tho:hugs:

where did u get the test from apple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"