Pregnancy buddies, JUNE 2011

SoonToBeMum

Reaction score
Hiya girls,
well im new, and due June 4th, would anyone like to be buddies? :blush:

Hiya

I am due 1st week in June (if my calculations are correct!!) Goin the docs tomorrow to get it confirmed.

I would love to be ur bump buddy :baby: :happydance:

Hiya

I am due 1st week in June (if my calculations are correct!!) Goin the docs tomorrow to get it confirmed.

I would love to be ur bump buddy :baby: :happydance:

wooohooo :baby::happydance:

iv still got to get mine confirmed, but going by my last AF im due on the 4th,
would it be okay to put you in my sig?

Add me to the group. Preggo with #4 due somewhere around June 5th 2011! Very cautious right now though. Praying sticky thoughts!

:happydance:
i think we are all nervous, i run to the loo after every twinge, mum has said shes going to get me a porta-loo and put it just outside the backdoor so i dont have to keep charging up and down the starts:dohh::blush:

My back hurt so bad yesterday, I of course thought the worst. Put my feet up and relaxed. So far so good though. I am now having hot flashes at 5am and can't get back to sleep. Only 36 more weeks to go :0)

well i just went into town and had a panic when i felt a bit 'wet' down there (tmi i know) so ran to the loo to find nothing, i swear im imagining all the twinges and pains

I'm due june 10th!! where can i get a banner from? :D x

Hi gals! I am due the beginning of June! I am very cautious now though... I understand the "wet" feeling down there. Ran to the loo several times yesterday praying af hadn't showed since it felt like that. I don't really have cramps, but a low hot feeling. Now today I can't keep my eyes open... Hope this bean is sticking!

I went to the dr. yesterday - they just had me pee on a stick to confirm - no bloods!?!?!

I go back Nov 5 for my appt. My 6 year old daughter came with me (last time in June when I was having a mc the nurse was very cautious to talk in "code") and she came out of the lab after testing and said "congrats you are pregnant". I had these big brown eyes look up at me and my daughter looked shocked! She is VERY excited though. I wasn't planning on telling her or my 8 year old son till I passed 12 weeks. Oh well. I just pray this bean is healthy and sticky. Well, at dinner last night my daughter told my son we had a secret. Well he guessed we were getting a puppy (no!) and then guessed a baby... He had tears in his eyes and started crying. I thought he was upset and he said he was just so happy! Man I started bawling!
When hubby got home last night I handed him pacifiers with his favorite sports team logo on them and he looked shocked. He said he was excited - just very nervous.

So that is my little story... Hope we can all take this uneasy journey together!

xx

Hi gals! I am due the beginning of June! I am very cautious now though... I understand the "wet" feeling down there. Ran to the loo several times yesterday praying af hadn't showed since it felt like that. I don't really have cramps, but a low hot feeling. Now today I can't keep my eyes open... Hope this bean is sticking!

I went to the dr. yesterday - they just had me pee on a stick to confirm - no bloods!?!?!

I go back Nov 5 for my appt. My 6 year old daughter came with me (last time in June when I was having a mc the nurse was very cautious to talk in "code") and she came out of the lab after testing and said "congrats you are pregnant". I had these big brown eyes look up at me and my daughter looked shocked! She is VERY excited though. I wasn't planning on telling her or my 8 year old son till I passed 12 weeks. Oh well. I just pray this bean is healthy and sticky. Well, at dinner last night my daughter told my son we had a secret. Well he guessed we were getting a puppy (no!) and then guessed a baby... He had tears in his eyes and started crying. I thought he was upset and he said he was just so happy! Man I started bawling!
When hubby got home last night I handed him pacifiers with his favorite sports team logo on them and he looked shocked. He said he was excited - just very nervous.

So that is my little story... Hope we can all take this uneasy journey together!

xx

awwh how sweet! i havent even spoken to a dr yet, i rang and the receptionist told me to ring back at 6 weeks, then they will get me an appt..im now starting to Q this, but its only 4 days away, so i will probably wait until then anyway

13th June :)
Got my first doctors appointment next monday.

How is everyone feeling? I was soooo sleepy yesterday that by 7pm I was asleep on the couch. Now I am wide awake at 6am(early for me). Feeling a twinge of nausea but if I eat it goes away (thankfully). Starting to relax a little ....took another HPT yesterday and it is still + (instantly at that). I am still trying to decide what doctor I am going to see. I have an appt set up for Oct 26th with one doctor but think I am going to switch. It quite interesting to hear how things are run differently overseas than here in the USA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->