Pregnancy buddies, JUNE 2011

ChristinaRN - I know what you mean. I've been so tired lately. I've been in bed for 8:30 all week! Then up around 4:30 not able to sleep! No nausea for me yet thankfully.

Hiya girls,
well im new, and due June 4th, would anyone like to be buddies? :blush:

Hey, I'm also due June 4th and would love to be buddies! Congrats everyone :)

So far been feeling not too bad, but last four or five days been mega tired and needed bed super early. Retched for first time last night and today, but it's just watery stuff and not proper sick, so hopefully that may be it for me?! haha, we shall see.

Boobs have been mega painful and before I was a 34B and it's like they've been inflated over night, and they are quite hard! I like it though weirdly as it's the main thing that makes me feel I defo am preggas!

It's weird this waking up early isn't it, like your hormones are keeping you awake! I had my doc appointment on Monday and now just have to wait for hospital to write to me so I can book the scan in, hurry up the next six weeks or so!!!

x

im due june 8th found out on monday i was prego with baby number 2!
would love a bump buddy :)

hiya girls,
sorry i havent been on, iv been soo busy with work, iv been getting in at 7 and getting straight in the bath then off to bed!
i was violently ill the night before last, im going to demand a drs appt when i ring up on saturday, i had a tiny bit of spotting (if you could even call it that) yesterday, but it was more like pink tinged wee on the loo roll :shrug:
how is everyone else doing? :flower:

can i join girls, i am due baba#2 on the 14th of June, which is my birthday.
the nausea and MS has started already for me, i was 6 weeks on DD before i got MS.

like your username SoonToBeMum

MS hit me this morning. :(
Hopefully it won't be that bad this time. It was horrible with my DD.

can i join girls, i am due baba#2 on the 14th of June, which is my birthday.
the nausea and MS has started already for me, i was 6 weeks on DD before i got MS.

like your username SoonToBeMum

course you can hun, welcome copycat :winkwink:

MS has hit me too, i was 6 weeks the last time before i got MS so wasn't expecting it so soon.
hope it eases for us all soon

Hi all,

Absolute struggle to be at work today, the next five weeks or so are going to drag before scan (of which I am rushing home from work each day to find a letter telling me I can finally book it!) No being sick just feel headachey and my tummy is so bloated even leggings are digging in and making me feel uncomfortable! Hope you are all ok and sorry not much for me to say today, just wanted a moan at being at work and not being able to tell anyone why I feel so rough!
x

Room for a (not so) little one? Am due 14th June :happydance:

Hello hun! Of course you can join! You are due on June 14th like me!

Can I join you ladies? I'm due with #4 on June 5th :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->