Pregnancy buddies, JUNE 2011

So far pretty good, I've had a few bouts of nausea but not actually getting sick. Been pretty tired too. I just got my first appt set up! Well it's to get proof of pregnancy to get on Medicaid and hopefully get an ultrasound that day. I'm hoping that pregnancy symptoms hit me hard soon because I miscarried before my youngest so I'm scared of it happening again, hoping to get good news at the u/s monday :D

Symptoms staring to kick in now, v tired, a bit sicky and crying for England! :rofl:

hi everyone

i went to the doctor today and my EDD: 12th of June, will have my next appt with midwife at 12 weeks and my scan at around 18 weeks i guess.
MS has kicked in for me already, and tired but other than that i feel fine.

Hope MS eases for you all soon

still not many symptoms, but i had night sweats last night :shrug:*im only 24... not sure why*

but... i found out today that i have my first ultrasound tomorrow :happydance: at 2pm!! i'm stoked!! can't wait to see my little baby (and he'll be little, haha)!

I'm due June 17th! :) I know I'm pretty new to the forums, but would love a bump buddy!

Found out last night my scan is on 19 Nov, very excited! Have blood tests on 16 Nov to check for downs syndrome as well... so just over five weeks to go, bring it on :) x

still not many symptoms, but i had night sweats last night :shrug:*im only 24... not sure why*

but... i found out today that i have my first ultrasound tomorrow :happydance: at 2pm!! i'm stoked!! can't wait to see my little baby (and he'll be little, haha)!

Let us know how it goes :thumbup:

Hey everyone
my edd is the 12th of June
I have been to the doctors and done a pregnancy test there it came back :bfp: :happydance:
I get so nervous tho im getting tummy pains everynow and then and it gets me really worried.

I was wondering if any of you lovely people would like to be my bump buddy? :hugs:
xxx

How did you girls get on with your scans? I'm having one next tuesday when I'll be 5w6d and am worrying that it'll be too early to see a h/b?

i havent even had a drs appt yet let alone a scan :nope:
im in the middle of changing drs because the one im at at the moment is rubbish and you have to wait like two weeks for an appt!

& i know what you mean mummy2 b, i worry at every little twinge aswell, but then i worry if i dont have a twinge for a while :dohh: cant win haha :flower:

How did you girls get on with your scans? I'm having one next tuesday when I'll be 5w6d and am worrying that it'll be too early to see a h/b?

My scan went good. We were able to see the heartbeat! It was small but we were able to make it out.

My scan went good. We were able to see the heartbeat! It was small but we were able to make it out.

yay! congrats!!

i didn't have such a great experience as that. they told me to come in for an ultrasound but it was on my heart (b/c i have a heart condition)!! they wouldn't even show me the baby :growlmad: they said I should just wait until 11/4 since it's not too far away. i was soo mad!!!

Hi all,

Can I join your crew??? :thumbup: I have only just found out so am still early but have worked out I am due 25th June fours day before my daughters birthday and one day before my own birthday! :cloud9:

Not feeling anything yet....in fact still not sure this is real :blush:

Suppose I had better get myself an appointment at the drs........:flower:

yay! congrats!!

i didn't have such a great experience as that. they told me to come in for an ultrasound but it was on my heart (b/c i have a heart condition)!! they wouldn't even show me the baby :growlmad: they said I should just wait until 11/4 since it's not too far away. i was soo mad!!!

I'm so sorry! That would have made me so mad!

But how was the u/s on your heart? Hope everything is ok for you.

Hi girls!

Im due 23rd June :)

I found out at 10dpo i.e. early too kittiekat

Hugs and dust to everyone :dust:

xxxxxxxxx

Im due May 31st but i havent had my dating scan yet so i think it may be early June! i'd love a bump buddy havent got one yet :( if anyone would like to add me that'd be great :)

Nicolle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->