Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Actually lets do a suprise, but state things we dont need maybe? xx

What do u think Laura Marie will we let her get her way :muaha:

Ooooo im getting excited now lol

Hiya girls! :hi:

Finally in temp accomidation now... 10 min drive from to my mums, around the corner from my works and OH's mum. Not the best place... stunk in the flat :sick: but they cleaned it for me, not leaving anything there just a small tv and a few clothes, also a portable dvd player... hoping they dont keep me there long as they have given me a 3 bedroom place :shrug:

They also want over £200 a week, but the bloke is going to sort that out for me as its not realistic, so he said just to pay £50 which is fine by me. Hopefully speak to him on Monday as they don't work weekends, has 24hr security and parking for my car. Not allowed people to stay over, allowed visitors though... so i'm going to stay at my mums tonight, can't stand being on my own! Came back to my mums at 9.40 this morning :rofl: xxx

PS - ONLY 9 WEEKS TO GO :shock: :shock:

Oh well done love,I know i couldnt live on my own, but least there sorting things out for you though!!
i've had worst week ever, been so bad!!!!

I no i've got 10 weeks to go!!! xxx

Yeah it isn't nice, I hate being on my own lol. Whats happened hun?! xxx

Thats great Amy at least u are getting somewhere.

Whats up Laura marie? U ok hun? xoxo

Yeah thats the main thing! Been up to much today girls? xx

Nope, ive been in bed most of the day today. Going to get the Curious case of Benjamin Button off sky box office tonight and watch it after Big Brother as Oh is away on a boys night out.

Aww you feeling ok hun? I thought i was the only loser who watched BB :rofl:

I hate it when my OH goes out, means picking him up at 2am drunk wanting a McDonalds :dohh:
His mates birthday is on my due date, i think he is actually gunna go out :rofl::dohh: xxx

Yeah im fine we were just woke up really early with bands walking the streets so we went back to bed.

I love BB lol, i ve got that interview with katie Price recording too.
Luckily im not picking him up as he is a pain in the ass when he is drunk, dont mind him going out but have warned him that he will need to watch what he is doing nearer my due date lol. xoxo

Ahh ok lol.

I wanna watch that, but got no chance with OH :dohh: and we dont have Sky Plus until we move :hissy:
Yeah OH only goes out for the boys birthdays now as we need to watch the pennies and just incase anything happens. Touch wood! xxx

Yeah double touch wood!!!!

Its really scary to think in 9 weeks time we are going to be mommies!! R u nervous bout giving birth? It hasnt really hit me yet to be honest, and the way im looking at it is i will take whatever is going if I cant handle the pain :rofl:

Yeah i'm pretty much shitting myself :rofl: Trying not to think about it until the end! I will try my best not to have an epidural... but if needs be and i can't handle the pain, i'll scream for it :rofl:

Bought anything else hun? xxx

I cant stop buying stuff to be honest :blush: Most recent buys are an angel care nappy bin, and angel care movement monitor. But everytime I go out I cant help buying sleepsuits, socks and wee outfits. Im suprised my Oh hasnt gone nuts yet lol. The only thing I still need is bedding for my cot but its so bloody expensive!! Wat bout you? xoxo

Hiya girls,

Sorry i was engorssed in the katie price interview, and think half of what she was saying was staged, im defo on team andre!!!!
Well i havent had a good week, if wanna feel better about your relationships read mine hell here for this weeks instalment lol
Part 1
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/157596-so-angry-upset.html
Part 2
https://www.babyandbump.com/girly-sanctuary/157737-my-eastenders-life-has-now-fallen.html
But anyway, i havent heard from him, but his been telling his mate, he will keep intouch with me, if i could i would copy and paste the message from me and his girlfriend on facebook!!!

Well today i packed Hollie's hospital bag, and i've made my list of stuff i need to get for my hospital bag, which i'll get at the end of the month when i get paid!!!
But i havent bought anything since getting that angel care nappy bin
Im trying not to spend anymore money, so i've got money for things when im on mat leave, not long for us now 3 weeks and counting down the days!!!
But 9-10 weeks till were all due!!
Anyone reckon if there gonna be on early, on time or late?!
xxx

All im going to say Laura marie is that ure ex will get whats coming to him :hugs:

I have a funny feeling im going to be late, but after last weekends scare im keeping an open mind. There are so many scary and sad stories on here sometimes I need to stop reading them coz they really upset me!!!

What have u picked for Hollie's coming home outfit? I really need to start washing all LO's clothes its going to take me ages lol.

Oh BTW Amy we still havent seen ure bump :hissy:

Well i may change my mind, but so far shes got a denium dress, with red top, tights and her ugg boots lol But then again she may just be put in her star babygrow, im on the hunt for anything stars, even if its not for girls, im addicted to them lol

Im not borthering with washing her things, cos there all brand new....
I updated pics of my bump, in the bump thread lol

I no but shes staying with him, some of the things she said got to me with her message son facebook, but then i sent this long arse reply and then blocked her so she couldnt reply, which i bet bugged the fuk out of her, cos it would of done to me lol xxx

Lauramarie your ex sounds like a right fucking knob, what comes around goes around. I believe in karma :hugs:

I think I'm going to be late aswel to be honest lol. I'm not going to start washing the clothes until I'm moved!

I know i remembered yesterday! I'm gunna take one after :dohh:

I have only one box to go! :happydance: xxx

Oh my god Amy, one box to go!!!!
Well mines exactly 10 weeks to go today, Im thinking im gonna be early or dead on time!! So if you girls are late, like you both said i may have Hollie before you have your boys!! My only thinking im gonna be early or on time is because in my family everyones been early or on time, i was a week early

Yeah he is girls, im just seeing how long its gonna take him to get back incontact with him, cos his mates told him to leave me for a bit, because got so stressed out, i give it a couple of weeks
Yeah come on ames send us a piccie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->