Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

OMG Amy one box to go :happydance: that will be me in a couple of days!!!

Awww ure wee coming home outfit sounds lovely Laura Marie, my wee one will end up coming home in a baby grow lol.

Cant wait to get my cot and pram at the end of the month!! Its so exciting!!

I ll need to take an updated bump pic today to show use, I rally feel I havent grown in the last couple of weeks but maybe its just coz I see my bump all the time. Waiting patiently for ure bump pic Amy :lol: And im going to have a nosey at Laura maries just now xoxo

Yeah you got a couple of days to go Vicki, I love ready both your boxes and im like awww mine will say that soon lol, its like getting a sneak peak haha

OH dont, i noticed lastnight, i got a proper line running from top of my pubic bone to my bellybutton now!!!
Luckly still no stretchmarks, but i just no there gonna sprout at last min!!! xxx

I know, well exciting!! :happydance::happydance:

I gotta shower and everything first :rofl: won't be a belly shot, will be with clothes on!

I cant wait to start the babys room, really hope we get a place asap. I wanna fill the draws etc! xxx

Awwww i bet you cant wait, her draws are filled to the brim, but when i was looking at it all yesterday for a coming out outfit, i was like, there nothing here for her to wear?!?!

Yeah thats fine love, just wanna see bump, i'm still in pj's make-up all over my face, wow i look stunning haha xxx

Wow ure bump looks amazing doll!! U can get a plastic belly button bar out of argos for £3 it will mean it doesnt close over and its dead comfortable. Thats what ive got in just now. Think its called a maternity bar. Its bendy so doesnt hurt like metal.

Awww that will be brilliant sorting the baby's room Amy, we are just going to decorate a wee corner for the wayne and that will be his corner.

I dont care if you wear a black bag amy I wanna see ure bump :lol:

No i tried the plastic one, as got a plastic one already but bellybutton has stretched so much, nothing felt comfy in there!!!
When you both are sitting down kinda forward does your LO really fidget up into your ribs?
I put all the cot bits together yesterday with the sheets and her duvet to see what it looks like, and its just so strange in really a few weeks a baby will be in there!!! xxx

Yeah when I sit down the wayne is constantly up at my ribs, its so uncomfortable!! I tend to push him down a wee bit :rofl:

I know its crazy to think that in 2 months time we will all be posting pics of our Lo's. I cant wait!!! xoxo

The baby LOVES my ribs! I really wish I had my belly button pierced... may get it done after I've lost all the weight etc lol.

We will have to all meet up, like a central place for us all! xxx

I no, i do wonder and get abit panicky, and my dreams have become so vivid that, i've dreamt i've had had her, then wake up and see i havent and kinda feel disapointed?!

Yeah the movements, i push her abit, cos its so uncomfy, but it feel weird when shes been kicking out and you can see her hand knee etc and then i press in and feel and i can feel her bones if that sounds right?! I can feel how hard she is, od i sound like a fruitcase lol xxx

Yeah it would be good to meet up with you gals. Its going to be hard to find a central location to suit us all though lol.

Lol I know wat u mean Laura, ure not a fruiter :lol:

Yeah we will, lol we are from top to bottom of the country aint we lol
Yeah amy that c an be your goal, for when you lose your weight to get your bellybutton done!!

Well it didnt last as long as i thought it would, Kirk has txted a mate and asked them to forward on txts me to, probably his got a new number, cos his gf told him to, but he cant be a man and say it to me, i wish he would just leave me alone for a few weeks, im gonna see what these txts say, and then ask mate to say please dont txt anymore etc xxx

Where would the middle for all of us be?
Yeah sounds like a plan :lol: is it painful? But then again, after giving birth that would be a breeze! :rofl:

This new girlfriend sounds very controlling hun, how long has he been with her? Hopefully he wont get your new number, and will leave you alone!! Fucking idiot! xxx

Well his been with her 3 years, and me and him on and off since feb last yr, but he said he wasnt with her, but hey i dont care anymore, like the odl age song, im gonna wash that man right outta ma hair!!!

Yeah im making sure no1 gives it to him, so only given it out to a few!!
I dunno, im london, your wales and vicki is scotland, so middle is like wales ish, i dunno im crap with geography lol

Na see i dont mind piercing and tattoo pain?! Think im a bit weird lol xxx

I cant really remembr getting my belly button done as I was only 16 but I dont remember it being particularly sore. My tattoo was worse because its on my belly and it kept going into spasms xoxo

Lol i got ym bellybutton done when i was 13, lol no what ya mean with tattoo and kept going into spasm, when i was getting my tribal on my back, it took 2 half hours and i had to keep getting up, cos was so sore but also cos, kept getting cramp!!! xxx

I asked OH and Nottingham is the middle for us all... he asked why so I told him, he said I aint allowed to meet you, or if i am i aint taking the baby :rofl: MEN!!! Xxx

Haha does he think were going to swap them or something haha!!
Or amy you could be a murder rapist lol!!!

OH i got my nappy thing today, its huge but i like it, but i cant wait it, will let my dad have a look at it lol xxx

:rofl: I suppose you cant blame him Amy we could be some weirdos :tease:

I got my nappy bin too, I nearly broke it trying to get the refill out of the top :rofl: Still havent got a clue how it works either. Let me know when u figure it out Laura marie xoxo

Lol, i no i cant work out the start bit of the refill, i've opened but cant find the beginning for it to hang down to put the nappies in, ill have a good look at it when it gets closer, im gonna buy some of the refills end of the month for it though, so got some stocked up!!!
Cant believe were getting so close now!!

Yeah well im from london ya no hahahahaha xxx

Hi girlies!

Thanks for my text and message on FB Lauramarie :hugs: and my message off you on here Vicki :hugs:

Chris got me a Mum to be spa day for my birthday, I so cant wait! :happydance:

And i may be getting transferred from the hostel to my own flat very soon as the hostel isnt suitable accomidation :happydance:

Anyway... he is also a bump pic i managed to take... 31 weeks xxx

https://i28.tinypic.com/5lxrpy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"