Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Woo Hoo Amy posted a bump pic!!!! U look amazing doll :happydance:

Awwww the spa sounds lovely, are you going to wait till LO is here before u use it? Good news bout the accomodation too :happydance:

Ive nothing exciting to report, i ll maybe post a bump pic later xoxo

Thanks chick :blush:!

I'm booked in for Friday! Seen your bump pic hun, you have popped out more! :thumbup: xx

Do you think so, thanx, I probably just cant see it coz I look at it everyday lol

That will be soooooo relaxing going to a spa, enjoy xoxo

I will indeed hun :winkwink:

Had a call, hopefully getting transferred this week to a one/two bedroom place of my own! :happydance: xxx

hiya hun,
im expecting my first child sept 8th. im having a girl. im 22 yrs old and from colchester. im also looking for buddies x x

Oh amy, you look amazing, i love that top wheres it from?
Well i've got 11 days left at work, and i wish i could count down the hours, getting annoyed with the place now!!!
Vicki, have you posted a nump pic in bumps? Ill go have a look, well got another problem with my phone, sim card is fucked so, there sending me another one, wont come until saturday fingers crossed, i can recieved everything, just cant ring or send anything out!!
I've got an old simd card and when new number took over it cant handle it or some crap like that!!! xxx

:hi: caroline_uk

Yeah i posted new pics in the bump thread :blush:

I meant to ask you the other day if u had a new number? coz the text u sent me bout nappy bin didnt come up with ure name. xoxo

Hiya yeah, i got new number love, i'll pm ya with it!!
Have you worked out how to use the nappy thing yet?
Yeah i saw ya pics love, looking good, you got a nice little bump there, i think i bigger than both you and ames!!!
Hollie hasnt stopped with my rigs today, i actually kept jumping up and everyone kept thinking i was going nto labour!!! twats!!!
Hiya caroline_uk xxx

Nope havent figured it out yet gonna get it out again nearer the time lol

Well what can I say our boys must like hiding in mummies backs :haha:

Im so uncomfortable everytime I sit down now as he is just constantly up at my diaphram. Love knowing he is ok though. So many scary stories on here just now, I dont know how these women cope :cry:

Anyway on a brighter note I totally feel so chilled today as I gutted the flat, and its lovely and clean, hopefully this isnt the nesting starting though lol

Hiya Caroline! Do you know what your having? :flower:

The top is from Peacocks hun, love a bargin :winkwink:

Vicki, so know what you mean... I haven't felt bubs move that much today, and with all the threads on here started getting worried :( may invest in a doppler?

Are them nappy bins still on offer? xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/shop-til-you-drop/159259-angelcare-nappy-disposal-system.html

Cant find amazon link now Amy but this deal is just as good

Yeah I find my doppler a godsend when we have quiet days, I dont know what id do if I couldnt find the hb though!!!! xoxo

HI Amy, this is the angelcare one from amazaon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature...rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=469457933&pf_rd_i=B000UODTXG
The offer is still on.
Well Hollie, is all up front, she sticks everything out
I know, i know it sounds bad, but i just cant bring myself to read those posts, it upsets me so much!!
Oooo peacocks is miles away from me!!
YOu lot get all the good shops, wish had a home bargins,cos i need loads of dummies!! xxx

Ta girls, I'll think about getting one!

For a girl who lives in London you dont have many shops hun:rofl: xxx

Not the good shops like that, we got everything else, but not the good old bargin shops apart form poundland etc!!! xxx

If i see some Tommee Tippee dummies in Home Bargins I'll get you some hun lol. We got ours from Tesco though, 2 packs for £5 i think so 4 dummies. xxx

If i see some Tommee Tippee dummies in Home Bargins I'll get you some hun lol. We got ours from Tesco though, 2 packs for £5 i think so 4 dummies. xxx

I paid £4.49 for a twin pack, but i need alot more than that lol

I was just looking on amazon and there doing alot of TT stuff really cheap and free delivery here link if you wanna have a gander, i have posted this in 3rd tri xxx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&...&tag=coffeeuk31316-21&index=baby&link_code=qs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->