• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Yeah I cant wait for their winter stock! I love their shoes for me too... Oh I cant wait to start loosing weight and be a size 10 again :rofl:

You normally work over Christmas hun?! Its gunna be great being just us 3 :cloud9: can't wait! xxx

Oh wow, your have to get us sneak previews, i dont seem to be able to wear there shoes on new look or office, i've seen some sexy ass shoes in new look huge heels lol
i no i cant wait to start losing thr weight, have you got an idea as to how your gonna lose yours?

I havent worked an xmas for about 4 years now, as work in an office, but i used to have to when i worked in retail i hated it lol xxx

Ill try :thumbup: My mum gets the cat before them come out so when the stuff is out she can ask stff to hold stuff back for me :thumbup:

I cant wear any at the moment, im living in flip flops because of how swollen my feet and ankles are, my midwife said it can take up to 2 weeks after giving birth for them to go down :(

Ill be doing weight watchers and going to the gym, ww has always worked for me! xxx

Oh yeah i've been living in flip flops as well, i cnat even get into my heels, im so glad there packed up at the mo, cos think it would just depress me them sitting there getting no action lol

you've got sky havent you, what have you got with them, cos i wanna get phone, net and tv, but as i've already got bt in my name at my parents i cnat get bt again in another property!!! and bt wont change name in my mums until the yrs contract is up, how dumb is that!!!

AWww thats alright then init, do you think your go and get a job after your yr is up? xxx

Same! Mine are all in a green bag in the airing cupboard since we moved in, same with my handbags and all my pre-pregnancy clothes are in my mums attic so I cant see them and get depressed lol!

We have Sky+ and are getting the phones, supposed to be getting the internet too! What the fuck?! Why wont they change it thats stupid! :wacko:

Yeah my OH's brothers wifes family have offered me a job in their care home, making tea/coffee etc, prob do 16hrs a week or something xxx

Yeah im gonna be looking for something part time, cos of child costs, means she can go part time as me or mum will look after her when im at work

I hope our labours start soon, been reading on some of the threads about having to poo more and last few days i havent stopped going and my pains coming and going seem like a sign i just hope its soon, i want it over with now so badly, i would do anything to have her now!!! xxx

Yeah my mum will look after him when needs be, and Chris finishes work at 3pm and he can take over then!

Im starting to get pains in my stomach... think hes moving down more. Its like hes kicking and pushing his way down, and getting BH at the same time! xxx

Is he fully engaged then? I feel her all the time, i just feel so heavy down there, and i've dropped so much, i think thats why i got so many stretch marks below my bellybutton now!!!

Yeah thats alright then, got it mostly all sorted out with the care xxx

Sorry gals I had to go to bed lat night as I was knackered :sleep:

Im the same LauraMarie ive got stretch marks below my belly button now too!!! Thought id got away with not having any, but not to worry im hoping they fade well.

Ive never been on a proper diet before so I really dont know where im going to start to lose the weight once ive had him. Use girls will need to give me tips :winkwink:

Yeah Amy I work in a hospital so its a 24 hr service therefore xmas or new year is just a part of the job. I prefer working xmas and having new year off but think that will change from here on in but I will still need to do my fair share probably. Im hoping to drop down to part time too, probably two 12 hour shifts if we can afford it. Either OH's mum will watch him if I work during the week and OH can have him if im working weekend or Im maybe thinking of putting him into a nursery two days a week.

I hate my stretch marks :cry: Hoping they will fade over time though!

No he isn't fully engaged yet, nearly there though. Hoping by next midwife appointment on Friday he will be!

Sounds like a good idea hun :hugs: xxx

Right well girls, i got my place, i have put pics on facebook, it does need work but main thing i can get all my stuff in, will be tight squeeze in the bedroom, but i will make it work lol
Its in purley which is in a nice area, im in a small block of flats on the ground floor, but building is quite met few neioubours mostly older people, think there is a couple with a kid upstairs
its about 10 mins car drive from my mums or 25 mins on bus, but have a few buses for choice
I got my phoneline sorted, i've gone with bt, so i got the homehub phone, with phoneline, broadband and the tv deal
Im all excited now and wanna move in by wednesday and get everything sorted hopefully before she gets here, then im ready to rock and roll xxx

Woo hoo chuffed for you hun!!:happydance::happydance: Is it temp placing or what? xxx

Yeah temp, but they said i can be there for ages lol and if i like it they can offer it to me full time xxx

Thats great doll, hope u get settled quick but mind dont get ure self too stressed before the wee one arrives xoxo

I wish they would say that to us! I'd love to stay here... at the moment we havent done any decorating (all walls are cream anyway) because as soon as we do, sods law they would move us! x

Yeah you know that lol
Na you can be in temp acc for years really, but they mostly say to you after you been in there awhile, that would oyu like to stay there perm

Well went and bought my curtains and matching bedding set, in primark today.
My dads gotta put some extra plugs in my kithcne for me and also we gotta geta plumber around as whoever lived there before or since they done the place, theres no plumbering for a washing machine!!! so need that sorted and also for my dishwasher lol

Im not decorating any of it yet, till council have come over and see what needs decorating, then they give me vouchers to buy paint etc, so will have to put up with that, but they normally come out within 3 weeks of you moving in!!!

Na vicki i aint stressing anymore, i got my place, all me stuff is going in today and then tomorrow, i'll have moved in fully and setting everything up, i just need a cooker, microwave and a wardrobe, but they can wait til end of month when my mum gets paid and is buying it for me xxx

Yeah we got given £40 worth of vouchers for B&Q for decorating, like buying paint etc so not bad! Still aint used them though! :dohh:

I cant believe I only got a few days to go :shock: xxx

I know Amy 4 days to go doll :happydance: its crazy how quick its went. Im due a week today and really hope I dont go overdue but I really feel I will as nothing seems to be happening.

Going to post the presents tom girls, sorry havent been out the last two days as the weather has been terrible!!!! xoxo

Tell me about it! I'm getting like 10 texts a day asking if i've had him yet or any signs haha!! I'm gunna go over I know it :cry:

Im trying everything, apart from sex... Chris wont LOL!

I'm gunna try and pop out tomorrow and get them, my mum doesnt like me being on my own lol. No idea what to get though! xxxx

Ha ha its ok doll we tried :sex: but it didnt work think they are all myths!!!

Ive found it hard picking stuff for use aswell so ive put gift reciepts in with them just incase I have really bad taste :rofl: and I never need to know if use exchange them for something else :winkwink: Sent them today so use should have them in the next couple of days, sent them recorded delivery aswell as im paraniod bout things getting lost in the post :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->