Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

OMG she's here :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Welcome to the world Hollie-Eve

Well done Lauramarie!!!

Nope ive not noticed any coming away either!! I was only 6lb when I was born but think OH was about 8 1/2lbs. Think i ll maybe give everyone a shock and deliver a 10lber lol xoxo

I want pictures!! Congratulations Lauramarie!!! :hugs::hugs:

:rofl: can you imagine! I got your outfit, i LOVE it!!! Its gorgeous, thank you hun. I'm shopping for you two tomorrow :thumbup: xxx

Me too was hoping she would send a text with a pic lol

Glad u liked it hun, i kinda fell in love with it but I know everyones taste is different. xoxo

Same haha! I think her battery may have gone or shes too busy with her newborn! Text us Lauramarie you cow bag :rofl:!

My mum loves it too, said I should bring him home in it haha. Have you bought it for your little guy to? :lol: xxx

Well why not :lol:

Looking foward to my scan on Monday, hes gunna have grown so much! xxx

Its amazing to see how big they are at this stage, it will give u an indication at least of how much he weighs.

Im just up, I went to bed for an hour as felt shitty think it was coz I went to bed so late last night as I got engrossed in a book then I was up @ 7 coz of that Lauramarie :rofl:

Yeah, hoping hes not near 9lb :lol:! I got told to take me suitcase on Monday just incase they wanna induce me or whatever. Hopefully they give me a stretch and sweep!

:rofl: aww bless! xxx

Im kinda hoping they give me a sweep on Wednesday if I havent gone by then but I will only be 40+1 so :shrug: At least uve something to look forward too. Is ure appt in the morning or r u going to be hanging about all day? xoxo

Well you can ask, I've noticed alot of girls on here having sweeps early :shrug:
9.30 in the morning! So not bad lol xxx

Hiya girls,

Sorry abour being so delayed in getting back to ya all, my battery died in hospital as didnt think they would keep me in on thursday with my sweeling.

The labour and borth were really good, had contractions from 2am, didnt say anything to midwife on ward until 4am, as wasnt sure if they were or not, she said she would come check on me at 7am, she did and said i was between 5-6 cm, and to make the calls, i then asked for some gas and air, i went down to labour ward just after 8ish, was checked again, and was told same and that they would check on me again at 11am and if waters hadnt broken they would do it, they did have to break my waters and then thats when the pain got worse, but still wasnt too bad, but with the gas and air take long and hard breaths not short ones as made me gag and wanna be sick, at 12.30 i said i wanted to start pushing mw said i was full and to go for it, 10 mins later she was out.
I pushed her head out, but then mw told me to stop pushing and was trying to push hollies head back in, but i just couldnt stop as you feel the head like a rock hard feeling down there and i had to push rest out and so i tore, i've only needed 3 stiches but with that big push she came sliding out, i had alot of bleeding and her placenta was really big, but everything perfect, she came out screaming, she has a slight bent foot, but its where she was squashed in me and has a bruise on her elbow where midwife caught her lol
but other than that perfect labour couldnt ask for anything more, she took to boob straight away, only problem is by time its bedtime, i dont seem to have enough milk left, so have given her abit of formula, but spoke to mw today and im going to express from tomorrow during the day so she had breastmilk at night.
She is such a quite little baby, hardly cries when she does its nothing major at all, im being very lucky obviously this could all change, but the love you feel for them, lastnight i kept watching her and it felt like a wave came over me, she follows my every move has piercing blue eyes and loads of brown hair lol

I've got the pics on facebook and just posted pics in 3rd tri!!

well you girls were all right and she came before ya both, hope you both have yours asap!!!! xxx

Hiya doll its good to hear from you, sounds like u had a really good labour, hope mines goes as smoothly. Hollie-Eve is gorgeous, loving ure avatar pic!! So r u enjoying BF?? Is it as sore as eveyone says? Im so chuffed ure wee girl is here safe and sound!!

BTW did u get the wee parcel I sent you? xoxo

Hey
also poss tmi, but with what amy was saying i had a clearout before i had her, did wee meself abit when did the final push though...

Yeah its sitting at my post office, im off to get it tomorrow, sorry girls with everything thats been happening over the week, i havent been able to post ya bits, so will do it on wednesday if thats ok?

Yeah i am enjoying bf, if its painful, they havent got it properly, she bit me yesterday and i have to whip me nip out asap, and she didnt wanna let it go, i've got a slight bruise on it now, so bit painful when shes on that side, but im gonna go into town tomorrow and get some gel things for me boobs and might get those tablets that help you produce more milk, for her for the eve

I hope you both have a good labour like i did, but if mw says dont push, DONT PUSH lol xxx

Nice to see you back on here chick :hugs: you staying at your parents for a few days or back at yours?

Glad everything is going good for you and your labour was really good!! Touch wood mine is the same!

I'm going shopping for you two tomorrow.. was supposed to this weekend but never got around to it :blush: xxx

I stayed at mine lastnight, and at my parents tonight, cos mw said im very anemic and hospital should of given me iron tablets but didnt!!! so she didnt want me being on my own with hollie, so staying at mums as im going into town tomorrow to get some nipple cream lol

plus got net at mums xxx

Yeah ive already bought nipple cream too for just incase lol :haha: Thanx for the advice about the pushing lol.

How long did it take for ure milk to come in? How often is she feeding during the day/overnight? Sorry for all the questions doll but ure living it now lol. I keep to saying to Stu that I forget sometimes there is a baby to come out at the end of all this as nothing seems to be happening at all :dohh: Got quite a good feeling that I will have him this week so hopefully it comes true.

Dont worry bout parcels gals im in no hurry to recieve mines :winkwink:

My milk came in straight away, and its proper milk now, she is feeding every 2-3 hours but i've had to wake her a few times to feed her though, you know when she is due a feed, as ya boobs start to leak and they feel very heavy!!!
But shes not in a proper night pattern yet because of staying in different places but lastnight she woke up at midnight then again at 4am and at 7am

Thats ok ask away lol xxx

Vicki, I pre warn you sweeps arent nice at all!!

Bought your presents today, but probably wont post until tomorrow. In to much pain to shop lol :( xxx

Thanx for that doll :shock: eekkk dreading it now lol. U lost ure plug or anything yet? U shouldnt have bothered trying to shop if u were in pain :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->