Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

I apologise now, I'm pretty much bed ridden :rofl:!! My mum and Chris wont let me go out by myself, so I'm gunna try and get them after my midwife appointment on Friday as my mum will be with me!

How you been feeling hun? xxx

Dont worry bout it doll there is no hurry lol. I must admit it is getting a bit uncomfortable driving now!!!!

Im feeling ok hun just really uncomfortable, cant get comfy at all. I still feel he is up under my ribs so im desperate for this dropping everyone is talking about to happen. How u feeling? xoxo

Driving dont bother me really, just bothers my mum and Chris lol!

Yeah know what you mean, this week Chris has been downstairs watching tv and me in bed on the laptop lol! Then comes 11pm, and I'm up pretty much all night :dohh:

When he moves around hes still quite high on me too, but i can put my hand in the gap between he is and my chest, so hes hopefully dropped some more by Friday! Some don't drop until your in labour chick!

All in all I feel like shit, not even scared at the moment, just want him out lol! xxxx

All in all I feel like shit, not even scared at the moment, just want him out lol! xxxx

This is exactly how I feel now aswell doll, I start to feel a bit excited everytime I think I feel a pain lol xoxo

Lol yeah same here! You got everything ready? xxx

Yup everything is all ready got clothes all washed and ironed, hospital bag ready, cot, pram, car seat even got the base all set up in the car ready for going to hospital lol.

What bout u? U still planning on BF? I am but have bought in 4 cartons of ready made formula just incase. I cant decide whether to sterilise the bottles just now or just leave them in the box as I might not need them :dohh:

:thumbup:!

Yup got everything, small suitcase waiting in the front room with my maternity folder and the babys bag :happydance:

Yeah still plan on breastfeeding, I'm staying overnight so hopefully shouldnt have any problems touch wood I don't. But if I do then we can get some on the way home or something! xxx

Hiya girls,

Well spent 1st night in flat and i love it, i no its looks bit of a state but decorating has to wait until well after she is here etc, but im loving it though.
Woken up this morning though with really bad swelling in my hands and feet and its so painful, spoken to hopistal gotta call back at 1pm and see what they say, prob have to go in and be monitored.

Hollie has dropped loads i can fit my whole hand in the space where she was up high, i can feel every movement down below when she moves, it feels so weird!!!
Got all her stuuf ready in the flat and i have serirlised some bottles and dummies and got her cot sorted so just awiating for her now, will see what hospital say later and got my mw appt tomorrow as well xxx

Glad u had such a good first night doll :D

Let us know how u get on at the hospital, hope everything is ok :hugs:

Isnt it weird when you move out of your parents?! Taken alot of getting used to because my mums is a mad house as I have 2 sisters and a brother, now I get headaches when I go there :rofl:

Like Vicki said let us know what they say :hugs: xxx

I seriously thought I was going into labour earlier, I got overcome with sickness and a bad stomach and my whole stomach felt like I was being stabbed :cry:

Ended up falling asleep for like 3 hours lol xxx

I seriously thought I was going into labour earlier, I got overcome with sickness and a bad stomach and my whole stomach felt like I was being stabbed :cry:

Ended up falling asleep for like 3 hours lol xxx

You never know doll it could be the start of things, fingers crossed for you. Although obviously I dont want you to feel like that :dohh: xoxo

Thats what my mum this, I really hope so! OH doesn't want him to come this weekend :rofl:

Friday he is going out for his mates birthday, but not drinking and taking the car. And on Sunday he is going to the football Cardiff v Newcastle, which I got a funny feeling I'll go into labour lmao, I'd phone the football grounds and them to announce it over the tannoys hahaha!

My mum said a parcel came for me today hun, so assuming its what you sent! :happydance: xxx

Gosh cant believe how excited I am that Laura Marie is having her baby lol. U would think I was the one in labour :rofl: Cant wait to see what her wee girl looks like.

My OH has also warned me not to go into labour this weekend as he has a tattoo consultation on sat. I dont think there is any chance of that happening anyways. That would be sooooooo funny if you had to phone the football stadium and announce it over tannoy :rofl:

Ooooo so my parcel arrived safely, hope u like it hun :hugs:

I know! Im so jealous, it should be me :rofl:! I got my phone right next to me awaiting her text, I wanna know all the details to ha!

:lol:!

I cant wait to go and see it :D :happydance: xxx

Well they say once u hit 4 cm u usually go a cm an hour so if that happens for her then wee Hollie should be here bout mid day!!!! I know im so eager to hear all the details too but im sure she ll be in too much pain at this point to text unless she has had an epidural!!

Dont worry doll think u ll be next, cant believe ure due tom xoxo

May get a vindaloo tonight :lol:! I love hearing peoples birth stories, even if they are bad makes me more prepared haha!

I hope so chick, I know its gone SO fast xxx

See the whole thing that puts me off the whole curry thing is that I would hate to end up with the runs (sorry tmi :blush:) in labour :rofl:

Wat time u going to the midwife at? xoxo

You have a clearout before labour though, or so i'm hoping :lol:!

2.15 is my appointment hun, got me mum coming too lol. xxxx

Hmmmm im skeptical lol I dont even think this plug they talk about exists :rofl: :rofl:

Well let me know how u get on, ive not to go back to the midwife and have just to be seen at the day bed unit on wednesday if I havent went by then to have another growth scan and then to see consutant to discuss results. xoxo

Lmao and me! I aint had none come away, unless I aint noticed? :shrug:

I'll text ya hun, probs wont say alot my appointments are never long! Was you and your OH small babies? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->