Pregnancy buddies needed due September 2009 :)

Yeah suprise please lol

I just went asdas and bought a few things for my new place lol xxx

I got....

Kettle
toaster
set of knives
square plates with matching cups
cutlery for cooking
cheese gratter
wooden spoon set
bin for bathroom
flannels

Thats it so far lol

But i do already have a 3 seater leather sofa, washine machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge, freezer xxx

Aww thats good then hun! Its such a pain sorting out Sky, internet etc so prepare yourself haha! xxx

Oh i no, i've got net at mums, so i'll wait awhile before i put anything in there, i've got me freeview box anyway xxx

Thats ok then lol!

I'm SO happy!! I've been paid the £500 Sure Start Grant and.... MY WAGES!!!! Finally, after 6 weeks! So I'm thinking of transferring £1000 to my ISA account for emergencys and to treat myself and the little guy, like treat myself for every stone I loose or something, to motivate me :D

I phoned Chris at 8 in work, he was like "Hello?! You ok?! What you doing up?!" "Yeah, I got paid woo" Got him so worried :rofl: xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So pleased ya got ya money and got your wages!!! Its baout time, wow things looking good for ya now love!!!! Just need little man now!!!
Yeah go and treat yaself you deserve it xxx

Thanks hun! :hugs:

Had my midwife appointment today. Turns out he isn't fully engaged! :dohh: He's 2 or 3/5s. Took my blood pressure and it was high for me, doesn't like how much swelling I have on my ankles and legs. I got a midwife coming to see me tomorrow to take my blood pressure and a urine sample again, I could possibly have pre-clampsia or however you spell it, with the above symptoms I also have a headache and see like pieces of glass infront of me (if that makes sense lol)

So Im in bed on the laptop so I can get comfortable! xxx

Had my midwife appointment today. Turns out he isn't fully engaged! :dohh: He's 2 or 3/5s. Took my blood pressure and it was high for me, doesn't like how much swelling I have on my ankles and legs. I got a midwife coming to see me tomorrow to take my blood pressure and a urine sample again, I could possibly have pre-clampsia or however you spell it, with the above symptoms I also have a headache and see like pieces of glass infront of me (if that makes sense lol)

Oh really, well i saw mw today, my whole mw team has changed and this mw was actually really nice!!!! Hollie is fully engaged, she said i have lost my plug and what i described to her as my pains been having, im in slow labour!!!!
Everything else is normal and she will come soon, she reckons hollie weighs about 6lb 3oz but was only a guess and she isnt very good at them, but i made her tell me what she thought!!!

Hope everything goes well for ya tomorrow and relax tonight get a chris to take care of ya big time!!! xxx

Oh really, well i saw mw today, my whole mw team has changed and this mw was actually really nice!!!! Hollie is fully engaged, she said i have lost my plug and what i described to her as my pains been having, im in slow labour!!!!
Everything else is normal and she will come soon, she reckons hollie weighs about 6lb 3oz but was only a guess and she isnt very good at them, but i made her tell me what she thought!!!

Hope everything goes well for ya tomorrow and relax tonight get a chris to take care of ya big time!!! xxx

Thats wicked news! Im so JEALOUS!!! Ended up falling asleep for 4 hours haha! xxx

Yeah but it can go on for days and within that time, you two can both go into labour and have ya little boys xxx

Never know though!! :thumbup: My friend had her baby today, she was getting induced on Monday. Cant wait to see him! xxx

Awwww really, how much did he weight?
Im getting so jealous with everyone having there babies!!!
2 have been born from my NCT class 1 of each!!!

I bought some more bits for place today, more stuff for the kitchen lol im obssessed haha xxx

He weighed 7lb 7oz! :cloud9:
Me too, only a week for me hopefully, I really hope I dont go majorly over :cry:

Bet you can't wait for Monday! xxx

awww thats a perfect size, how ya mate with that really small baby boy? how big is he now?
It was weird at mw i had to book my new couple appts and booked my appt if i go over for the 25 and i'll be 41 weeks, i was like noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I no, my dads coming with me to pick up keys and go and look at the place xxx

He is GORGEOUS!!! I took them out bout 3 weeks ago when it was nice to the park, Ill attach a pic of him from that day :cloud9:

I asked about a sweep, she wont do one until im at least a week over. She dont agree with doing them the day people are due!

Lemme know how it goes hun :D xxx

002.jpg

001.jpg

Awwwwwwwww his a cutie!!!
well mine said she would do a sweep a couple pf days early for me as my weeks are ona sunday!
My mw team have all changed and shes sooooooooooooooo nice this woman, i could of kissed her, she was so informative and actually wanted to speak to me!!!

Well least ya asked though love, seems bit unfair just cos she dont like doing them!!!
i will do, i will take pics of before and after lol, my dads gutted as he just put all me and hollies stuff up in spare room at there house and n loft as thought it would be ages before i bet a a place and now has to get it all down again lol xxx

Aww ya lucky cow! :rofl:

The midwifes just came to visit, my blood pressure is back to normal but i had a trace of protein.. if my feet swell up anymore, see more 'spots' before my eyes and have headaches I have to phone the midwife ward and advise them! Gunna have to have my bloods taken on Friday to see if i have pre-clampsia or not :dohh: xxx

Glad to hear ure BP is back down Amy, really hope its nothing and you havent got pre-clampsia (?sp).

Well ive been getting period pains since yesterday and my bump feels really uncomfortable so hopefully its the start of things although as Lauramarie says it can last for days/weeks. Im due back at the hospital to be seen by the consultant when im 40+1 and ive to get another growth scan as my fundal height has remained static. Hopefully will have had the wee man by then.

:hugs: to u both xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->