Pregnancy Buddy? 4 weeks +4

Thanks for the suggestions Summer!! I do like Matheo :thumbup:

I really would like either one. I think OH would rather another boy because he sees how most girls are nowadays and doesn't like it. We are both pretty old fashioned.

I found another girl's name I liked last night though!
Elodie - like melodie without the M. I just think it is so pretty!

And a good boy's name: Corin. I think it sounds nice!

Any new symptoms to report or anything gone that was there? Maybe it's just because it is early, but my breasts seem less sore this morning. And the cramping I was having - not much but there - seems gone too.
I'm still emotional though!

By the way, HAPPPY 5 WEEKS now that everyone is there!!!

I love that we are a small group and that we are all so close in gestation! Me and Green are even exactly the same! It will be interesting to see where our scans put us!

I guess I forgot, when are you two scheduled for your first scans? Mine is going to be transvaginal at my first appointment on November 7th. It seems so far away, but totally worth the wait I hope!

I really love elodie.
Yes happy 5 weeks! I don't really have many symptoms still. Boobs only a little sore but I did roll over last night while sleeping and hit one and ouchie! Lol cramping is gone for me. And I think that's it.

I'll know my first scan date today but should be in week 7. My phone appointment is today then they scheduled from there

Happy 5 weeks ladies! My 1st appointment isn't until Nov 16 which will put me at 10 weeks exactly by my calculations. I am excited for it as I do feel like I could be farther along as I don't think you should be this close to showing so early. I'm pretty sure it's not bloat.

I had a bit of what I think is the start of MS last night. Just felt a heavy feeling at the top of my stomach. Haven't had achy uterus or any cramping since Saturday. Boobs still tender and big. Other than those I feel great.

Those names are beautiful Just! I like them both .

Summer- when a girlfriend of mine got pregnant she showed at about 5-6 weeks because she was really thin. So I think it's a possibility. I just feel bloated!

This is my second so I have heard that i'll probably show earlier. I keep looking for it everyday but I know it wouldn't be THIS early!
So tell me about your families! Do either of you come from large families? Brothers and sisters? what about OH's family? do you get along with them well?

AFM I come from a large family, but not that I grew up with or knew particularly well. It was always just my mom my younger sister and me growing up, although we did have some "adopted" family (they kind of took us in for holidays and stuff) and neighbors that were like grandparents to me. Seeing some of the drama with other people's families on here, im kind of glad mine is small!

OH's family is amazing! I love his dad like he was my own and his mom is a good friend of mine now! he has a younger brother that is really full of himself, but is generally a good guy. Typical 22 year old! And he has a huge extended family that we see on holidays and DS has a bunch of cousins on that side that are ALL boys so he gets a lot of hand-me-downs from them! (almost all of his baby stuff came from them when I was pregnant. We were really young and didn't have a lot of money for new stuff!)

I came from a very small family. It was just my mom and I my whole life, ten ended up adopting a close friend of mine as her family was terrible. So she's who I refer to as my sister. Dad comes and goes in my life so I don't plan on telling him until I tell everyone else or plan on him being involved.

Hubs family is HUGE! For normal holidays and birthdays there's probably 50ish. I love him mom, but as far as everyone else goes I'm not a huge fan, most of the gfs of brothers and cousins are pretty catty. But we're the last to have kids, even though hubs is the oldest lol so I'm sure we'll get a lot of things.

I have parents that have been divorced since I was 5 and 2 older brothers. I live 7 hours away from all of them. My DH parents live right next to us. They are good we get along. He has a sister that lives near us as well. The rest of the extended family on both sides are kind of every where else lol.

So both smaller families.

Smaller families can be nice summer. DHs family makes me appreciate mine more. Lo

K girls I need to talk about something gross now that I'm experiencing and hoping you guys can give me some input. So last night and today I have been popping a lot, and it's not solid. My stomach also hurts pretty bad. A friend of mine who just had a baby said hers was exactly the same... But man this sucks.

I had something like that last week. I even had to stay home from work because the belly pain was so bad. kind of like there was someone in there stabbing me with a knife but not constantly just off and on. Accompanied by some gross BM (sorry!)
This was before i even got my BFP, and could have been a bug i caught but i dont know. I thought it was weird, but it only lasted a day. I know that your digestive system slows down and processes differently early on to begin absorbing more nutrients. They say this can cause your bowels to go either way, really hard or really soft, neither one is pleasant.
I wish i had more advice, but i really hope it only lasts a day like mine did! It totally sucked!:hugs:

Thanks just! I know it's such a gross topic but its driving me crazy.

Pregnancy is a gross process!! It's totally ok. that's what these groups are for.:flower:

I'm scared. I just went to the bathroom and I'm bleeding. It kind of looks like AF... little clots and bright red :cry:. I am not having any painful cramps... I don't really know what's going on.

Me and OH DTD last night and it wasn't really gentle (sorry) so I don't know if that is causing it? I never bled with my last pregnancy at all so this is new and pretty terrifying. :nope: I don't know what to do...

Call your doctor. They should be able to get you in. But spotting is very common and usually it's ok as long as cramps aren't also present. And keep us updated. Don't freak out yet.

Thank you so much ladies for being there for me.

It appears that I am experiencing a Chemical Pregnancy. My HCG levels are only at 33 right now. The midwife is pretty sure that they were higher and have come pretty far down because of how low they are at this length of gestation. So it looks like CD 1 for me! :cry:

I was pretty upset, but I am coming to terms with it. I wish you both the best with your pregnancies and two super healthy little beans! Who knows, maybe I'll see you next month!!:hugs:

Oh so sorry to hear that! I though with chemicals your period cam pretty much on time still. Hope we see you next month! And still check in with us so we can stare at all your test.

Oh so sorry to hear that! I though with chemicals your period cam pretty much on time still. Hope we see you next month! And still check in with us so we can stare at all your test.

My body is pretty terrible to me most of the time.

This is how it went (and continues to go I would assume):

I have long cycles - generally 33-37 days. I have not tracked Ovulation very well because I didn't want to spend the money on OPKs and I am not good enough at following a schedule to temp. I always assumed that I O around CD19-22 or something, since this is the only time I ever experience EWCM, and just BDd according to that. It hasn't worked doing it that way, obviously.

So last month I decided to bite the bullet and bought a pack of wondfo's (40 OPK and 10 HCG) and got some Soy to help bring my O date forward. I got a + OPK on CD 16 and think I may have O'd on CD 17. Apparently we were either BDing too late in my cycle or the Soy brought O up a couple days!! GREAT! I figured that if my O date came forward so would AF. I was either wrong about that or my AF was late by about 2-3 days (cycle day 36, and 20ish DPO!):shrug:

There seem to be too many variables in my cycles. :growlmad: So this month I am going to do what I did last month and HOPE AND PRAY that the next bean finds a comfy spot and STICKS!!!!! :thumbup:

I will def NOT be testing early this cycle, it was too heartbreaking. I will just wait for the damned :witch: or test if she doesn't fly. When I do though, you will know!! I will want second opinions!:hugs:

Thank you girls again for everything and goooooooddddd luuuuuuckkkk!!! I will check back to see scans and see how your are doing! post post post!:kiss:

P.S. I never thought I would have an angel in my Sigggy... :-( I guess my next BFP will be a happy rainbow!! :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->