Pregnancy Buddy? 4 weeks +4

Hey,

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I don't really have much to report really. I still don't really have any MS. I gagged on my banana yesterday morning and it made my stomach churn but everything stayed down. Still getting tired around 8:00pm every night and it don't matter what time I sleep in until.

I have had a wicked craving for a burger and fries a couple times in the last couple weeks. I think it's my bodies way of saying you need meat and starch! Other than that I've been eating healthy. Eating lots of fruit which is unusual for me I'm normally a veggie girl. I cannot get enough of Spartan apples it seems.

A little over 2 weeks until my 1st doc appointment. It's taking forever! I just want reassurance that there is something growing in there.

How are you feeling?

Wow you won't have your first appointment until over 9 weeks? I would go crazy. My first appointment is on Friday.

I've been trying to eat healthy but it hasn't been working out because of my schedule. So I'm going grocery shopping Friday and making an effort. But I have been taking my lunch every day to work so that's a plus at least.

I have waves of nausea and occasionally some gagging but only actually vomited once and it wasn't much.

Haven't had many cravings. At first I had what I call food add needing to eat anything I smelled or saw but that's gone away.

I just can't wait until Friday to know everything is okay. I'm so terrified of something being wrong.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one NOT experiencing MS really.

Ya my appointment is on my 10 week mark exactly. I thought it was a long wait but I asked other women in My province and they said that was normal. I am in the same boat as you I just want to know everything is good in there... Like I said I don't feel pregnant really.

I don't feel pregnant really either. I almost feel like they are false positive test. I even took one about a week ago because I just needed to see those lines again. Lol

Here it's pretty common at the 8 week mark but I got lucky with going at 7. I know it's different all over the place though. Here it's even different from insurance to insurance depending on who you have. I'm hoping we hear the heartbeat.

So today is your US! How did it go I want to hear everything!

I am fighting the bloat battle and losing! I look 15 weeks already lol.

https://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q720/Kelsey_Buchanan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsn1ji2cyz.jpeg

lol bloat sucks!! I just look like I've gained a little weight.

So the other night I was bleeding so hubs made me go in. Turns out everything was fine. Not sure if the cause just no sex and take it easy from now on. So today I got another very quick scan. Just saw the baby and got a pic. They said in only 6week 2 day. Not 7-2. And moved my due date to June 22. So I'll show you both pics. The one with the arrow is from the other day. And the other is today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
I am glad everything is fine! Aww look at your little peanut!
Did they schedual you for your next appointment?

Ya this appointment was really fast. My next appointment is nov 30 when I'm 10 week 5 days. I'll meet with a midwife, not my ob. And we'll talk about testing I have to get done and genetic testing. And a lot of other stuff I don't remember. Lol may or may not get a scan every midwife is different.

Hey!

I had my 1st appointment today. 10 weeks. It was one long appointment. Weight, height, blood pressure, peeing, questionnaire, flu shot, pap and blood work. Phew I don't think I have been poked or prodded that much since a surgery I had when I was 16.

They took the most blood I think I've ever given in my life. 7 viles!

We also heard the Heart beat! The 3rd year med student was so suprised we got it. Well got it for half a minute until the baby got annoyed and swam off and hid in some dark corner of my pelvis lol. She thinks it was around the 160 bpm.

All in all good appointment. First ultrasound isn't until around 20 weeks for anatomy.

That sounds amazing! I'm so happy for you! I actually had a miscarriage and I just had my follow up from that and all looks good.

I am so sorry to hear that Green... I am hoping for the best for you these next couple cycles :)

Thank you! I'm feeling very optimistic. Keep me updated so I know what to expect because my turn will be soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"