Pregnancy Buddy? 4 weeks +4

I'm so sorry Just! I wish the very best for you. Hope you get a sticky bean next cycle! Feel free to keep lurking and posting the thread. We would love to hear from you.

I'm great Green. The small if my back hurts a bit and I'm breaking wind every couple minutes but feeling great otherwise lol.

What about you?

Lol you say it so politely j love it. I'm doing great. A bit tired and also a little gassy but really not bad. But I'm terrified of mc so my hubs has been trying to keep me calm, that along with trying to buy a house... So a lot has been going on. Lol

Do you happen to do aromatherapy? You know the whole calming smell thing?

Honestly it works for me. Some essential oils in my bath to putting the oils in a warmer next to my bedside table. I've even mixed the oil with water in a Spritzer bottle and misted my pillow case before bed.

Now this only works if no one is allergic or sensative to smells in the house lol.

I love lavender, lilac and my absolute favourite is vanilla. Honestly it works for me.

Some smells definitely help relax me but I'm sensative to a lot. If it's too strong I get a huge migraine. So I can only deal with a few. :/ my fav is vanilla too! I just have to get a really calm version.

Oh yes. Have you had any cravings yet?

I haven't really that I can pin point but I find myself hungry and staring into fridge and pantry not knowing what the hell I want!

Also yesterday my DH and I were on Netflix and it was my turn to choose a movie and I sat there for 10 minutes going through all the movies and than giggle cried like a mad woman because nothing sounded good to watch. My DH was like "ok settle down I'll just pick something".

Apparently I can't make decisions anymore..lol

Lol I've never been good at making decisions. I don't have any cravings but I'm hungry... A lot... And any food I see or smell. I need to eat. Right now. Lol

Oh man do the last couple days I make it to 4:00pm and feel like I need a nap .

You?

Yes naps! I'm okay if I'm doing something but if I'm just driving or sitting at my des I feel like I'm about to pass out! Lol

My ticker? Lol ya i wanted one for awhile but waited until I was expecting. I like how yours says percent complete.

Are you experiencing any ms yet?

Not at all. 6 weeks for me starts Monday so we shall see.

I'm a little achy in the uterus again today . Hope that bean is snuggling in tight again.

I am also a little achy today. But it's not severe and is off and on. I honestly think it's gas combined with the uterus stretching. I don't have any ms either. Glad I don't but makes me even more worried. Lol but I'm enjoying it and keeping calm just as hubs has been telling me to.

So I just bawled because I want a burger and fries so bad and my DH was telling me to make other things since the hamburger is frozen.

I feel like a child! He eventually just went down stairs and grabbed the Hamburger and bag of fries .....at least he laughed about it.

lol story of my life! Dh is pretty understanding of me too. We went to the baby store today and I had so much fun looking and picking out furniture with him. He even enjoyed it. But he was a little shocked by how expensive things are we don't need. Lol

Aww baby stuff ! I have been online looking at things but DH and I haven't gone. Babies are definitely expensive. Always remember that you can use second hand on a lot of stuff.

I was thinking that as soon as I'm like 20 weeks I'm going to start watching for diapers on sale and stock pile different sizes. You can never have enough diapers right? Lol.

My DH still has his baby crib from when he was a baby. It's old but sturdy. DH is a carpenter so he is going to sand it all and refinish it to give it an updated look. Then we just need a mattress.

That's awesome you get to see his crib. We actually have a crib that will be ours but I want to picky since it's our first, Idk how long it'll last for since we're trying to buy a house lol but we are for sure using hubs bassinet that his mom kept. She used it for both my hus and one of her twins. Since both twins have kids neither one wanted it so I know it'll make my mil so happy I can't wait to tell her we want to use it. She's been storing it for years. She even held onto now that's she's in an apartment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->