Pregnancy Buddy - Due December 2009 - UK

SarTheBear

Phoebe Bear's Mummy! xx
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for someone to have a chat with about all things pregnancy related or otherwise!
I am 24 years old and a first time mum due on the 1st December 2009!
I live in Oxfordshire at present and will be moving to Lincolnshire in the next couple of months!
If you think you might like to be my buddy, send me a message!!
xx
:blush:

Hi!

I'm also a first time mum and due in December - 15th for me. I'm 23 and live down in the southwest - if you're still looking for a buddy let me know!

x

Hi MrsD,
I am still looking for a buddy!
This is all abit overwhelming, I'm not sure that it's actually sunk in that all going well, by christmas, we will have babies!!! It's abit mad!
How are you getting on with being pregnant?

Sarah x

It is very overwhelming, just think by Christmas all things going to plan and babies arriving on time we will be mummies!

I think it's only just starting to feel real - I think I spent the first 12 weeks so frightened that something would go wrong I didn't really let myself believe it was happening!

I was sick between 8-14 weeks :sick: which now thankfully has passed now I'm just tired all the time!

how have the last 16 weeks been for you? I will (if i can figure out how to) send you a private message with my email address.

Tanya x

Heya,

I got your PM and have emailed you!
I was sick from about 5-6weeks until about two weeks ago (was 18 weeks yesterday!) so, i am very grateful that it's finished for now at least!

I know what you mean about it not feeling real until now, i was just waiting for something to go wrong as i kept having awful dreams about misplacing the baby and having it taken away|!?!? I didn't like those much, but thankfully they have gone away too now!

When's your next scan? Are you going to find out what you are having?
Ours is on the 21st of this month so, i am rather excited, it'll be great to find out what we are having (i am rubbish at being patient!) and reassuring to see our bear again!! Upsettingly my fiance is away in the USA for a month and a half as of next week so, he'll miss this scan as well as the first one!! Doh!

Might surprise him with a 4d scan when he gets home! Not sure that it won't freak me out tho! Might make it seem a little bit too real! What do you think?

Sarah x

heya im 22 yrs old due 21st dec with my second child and would love to chat to someone who is going going through the same :)

I have PM'd you Babybumpdec!

look forward to chatting to you!

x

i am a first time mummy too- due on 25th Dec 2009 (christmas day will never be the same again!) i live in lincolnshire. would love to chat about pregnancy etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->