Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Oh wow Adrienne, that's crazy! Stay safe! I'm glad you guys have a generator at least.

Wendy, it's nice that your parents have offered to buy your pram and I understand how that makes you feel like you can't choose the one you really want due to price. Could you have a talk with them about what their price range is and if the one you want is more offer to pay the difference?

Sorry I'm on my phone and battery is going to die so will comment to everyone else another time.

Hi ladies :flower:

Adrienne, I can't believe the crazy weather you have had. I bet you work is stupidly busy! Glad you are safe x

Carly, I can honestly say I hate being pregnant. I am fortunate that I am sane minded as I absolutely love my little girl and can't wait to meet her but I hate what I have to go through to get there. Oh well, the things we do lol! I think the next few weeks will fly by and your trip will come real soon. I've always wanted to go to vegas but it is so expensive to het there!

Natasha, :happydance: Yey for the good news!

Wendypops, don't worry about your weight. A lot of ladies loose weight in their first trimester. I lost a lot from being so ill and I am still not really putting it on! I weighed myself the other day and i have out in 6kg (not sure how much in stones and pounds) since my 12 week scan and I was classed as having a low bmi then. I have tried to look into the average weight gain week by week for pregnancy and if I am right then I am below what I should be! Only time will tell with what the midwife thinks as they havent weighed me since then. If you need to get the clothes then do hun, stay as comfy as possible is what i say. My work trousers are so comfy, wish I could of found a pair of jeans as comfy lol! Little pip likes to put on a show already, she doesn't have much room at the minute and therefore i am not getting many thumps, just a lot of turning and moving which makes my belly move constantly lol! I can't wait to see your scan pictures, only a week to go :happydance:

Arlene, I was exactly the same with my morning sickness, I kived off toast or chips and theb when it calmed a little I could manage ready salted crisps and tomato soup! That's all i really ate for about a month after the bad morning sickness and then it eased enough to allow me to eat normally lol! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little husky, I think they are gorgeous dogs!

Well it is 3ish in the morning here and I am wide awake now after throwing up again! I knew when I went tk bed this was going to be the case! Think I am going to be having words with my midwife as I can't carry on the next 10 ish weeks like this. I think it may have something to do with acid indigestion I keep on having trays not letting my food settle. So glad I have nothing planned tommorow now as its another day of recovering and trying to eat again :(

Adrienne What's it like being a flight attendant? I went through a phase of wanting to be an air stuardess when I was little as a way of travelling the world, but decided it wasn't for me lol. I can't believe how bad the weather is for you, I hope you manage to stay safe and that it's all over soon, sound's scary :hugs:

Arlene Only 3week's left and you'll be able to pass your scan picture's around at work and brag about your pregnancy :happydance: Do you have any name's in mind for you new puppy? We want to get one (when we have a nice big house with a garden first) and call it Ruin (after War's Horse -horseman of the appocolypse- we did have a Flame Creasted Gecko called War, but he died :cry: and the name's are because we were playing a game called Darksider's, and my OH wanted to call our next born son 'War', to which I obviously said hell no! Which is why we called our Gecko War lol)

Wendy Can't believe you scan is a week today!! Feel's like we've been waiting for it for so long, and all of a sudden it's next week :happydance:

Emma Boo that your feeling so poorly sick at the moment! When do you have your next MW appointment?

wantingagirl Welcome and Congratulation's! :flower: What's you name?

Apart from the little quick update I did yesterday, Not done much since lol. We watched Xmen First Class as i brought it from good old Tesco's for a tenner! Make's a lovely little addition to my Marvel/DC collection lol, and was a really good film, still gutted we didn't get to see it at the cinema. Next DVD purchase will be the Green Lantern, which we didn't get to see that one at the cinema either. We've failed with our Cinema watching this year, of all the film's we've really desperately wanted to see, we only got to watch Thor and Harry Potter this year :cry: My OH also saw Transformer's with his friend, and he saw Paranormal Activity 3 with his sister's last friday (Our baby sitter was in London for the weekend as he sister was getting married so I couldn't go), but im happy to wait for DVD for them

Oh thanks hun.... my names Shona. I was on the other thread Emma set up and popped on this one from time to time. Been hard going this was 25 months TTC eighth since loss, really hope this one sticks.

I so want to see Paranormal Activity 3, second one freaked me out with the baby xxx

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Yey Shona!!! I am so happy for you!!! I saw that you posted and just thought you were stopping by to say hi, not that you had got your :bfp: wow congratulations!!!

Natasha, I am seeing the midwife on Thursday and will be speaking with them about it all then. I am sure it is as a result of the heartburn/ acid indigestion I am having as it only seems to happen when that is bad!! I will be asking them to check over things properly as they managed to miss my kidney infection last time I went!

Oh I congrats Shona. So happy for you, you deserve this. Have a healthy and happy 9 months.

Just a quick post to say congrats shona :happydance: I'll hopefully be able to post properly after work xx

Thanks everyone :hugs: means the world to me.... :cloud9:

I just hope this one sticks.

Its so hard to keep up sometimes and didnt have my laptop as it was broke until 4 days ago and had felt so yucky the last two weeks and obviously this was the reason!!! hehe..... I maybe shouldnt have so many journals to try and update :haha:

Also its been such a rough road at the min I was up and down so sometimes I could post seeing pregnancy tickers and sometimes couldnt if that makes sense as my angels due date was 24th October. Im so glad to say Im pregnant now lets hope this one is better

xxx

Hey ladies do you mine if I join? My name is Karen. I have suffered two losses this year so I am staying positive with this one but still a little scared.

Congratulations Shona and welcome Ready :wave:

Congrats Shona and welcome Karen! When I saw rachael's post on the last page saying welcome Ready I hoped it was you! I remember you from the FAITH thread.

Congrats Shona and welcome Karen! When I saw rachael's post on the last page saying welcome Ready I hoped it was you! I remember you from the FAITH thread.

Hey NDH!!

Yes it is me. I am currently 10 weeks. Praying that the next 3 weeks go by with ease. You don't have long to go.

No I don't have long to go at all - scary!

I'll be praying for you and bean these next critical weeks :hugs: So pleased you've made it this far though, it's very promising.

Thanks Rachael and Nat and Welcome Karen and Congrats! xxx

:wave: Hi Karen and Welcome!! congratulations and I have everything crossed for you :hugs: When is your due date?

Shona, Make sure you keep up the PMA misses!! When would your due date be??

Well I am getting out the house today :yipee: and going to the hospital :growlmad: Oh I live an exciting life!! It is my Grandads birthday so I am going to wish him a happy birthday! Not like he will remember any of us being there as he is still away with the fairies at the minute :haha:

Well no more sickness as of yet but I will be speaking to the midwife tomorrow about it. I think little miss has pushed my stomach out of place and thats whats causing the acid indigestion and the sickness. I can have a drink and sit back on the sofa and then half an hour later when I move I can hear it all move forward lol!! Oh well, I am going to do some ironing to try and take my mind of my bad mood.

Hope everyone else is doing well :flower:

Natasha So glad your midwife appointment went well. Can't believe how close you are now! I'm so excited for you. I loved Xmen First Class, there's not many of the marvel/dc films I haven't seen at the cinema either but I did miss the Green Lantern so like you will be hunting it out on dvd too. The cinema is so expensive too nowadays you just can't afford to go all the time x

Rachael I so can't wait! Although the days seem to be dragging right now lol. I think i'll be the same as you, as soon as this scan is done i'll start counting the weeks till the next one :haha: x

Carly Sounds like you have a lovely weekend plan! I know about Thanksgiving but i've never heard of Black Friday? What's it about? You have so much to look forward to x

Adrienne Wow, I can't imagine being without proper power for a week. So glad your safe though, that's the main thing! I guess work is probably the best place for you right now if they are not affected by the power problems x

Nat Yeah I think that's what i'm going to have to do but it's hard asking them how much they want to spend without it coming across as rude if you know what I mean. That's why I came up with the idea of taking them with us pram shopping so hopefully I can gauge their reaction to ones we like lol. They have always been very genrerous but I don't like taking advantage or just expecting if you know what I mean x

Emma Sounds like you've put weight on nice and gradually. The midwife told me she wouldn't be bothered if I lost weight cause she knows bubba is still getting all it needs so i'm happy with that. Can't wait to have a proper bump though lol. Aww no your still being sick? That sucks hun, hopefully your midwife can help tomorrow. I already suffer from acid reflux and the doctor warned me it would get worse with pregnancy, not looking forward to that day if that's what it does to you :( Hope your feeling a bit better anyway x

Shona :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I am so fricking happy for you hun!! Many congratulations!! You have waited so long for this and so deserve it. I bet your hubby was over the moon? x

Karen Welcome to the thread hun, it's always nice to have a newbie join us :) Sorry to hear about your previous losses but it looks like everything is going well for you this time and I pray it stays that way! Do you have a scan date booked? x

Naomi & Arlene Hope you ladies are well :flower: x

Well, I can't believe i've made it to 11 weeks :happydance: So happy! I've become a bit addicted to my doppler though, I just love hearing bubba's heartbeat. Hopefully I will calm down a bit once I've had my scan. Not really much happening with me. Just been busy sorting things in the house. Getting my hair cut tonight, it seems to be growing like wildfire since my bfp!! and tomorrow I have the in-laws coming round for a visit so I will prob have to try and sneak on here at work again :haha: Hope everyone is keeping well anyway, speak soon x

:wave: Hi Karen and Welcome!! congratulations and I have everything crossed for you :hugs: When is your due date?

Thanks sweetie. My due date is May 28th. :happydance:

Karen Welcome to the thread hun, it's always nice to have a newbie join us :) Sorry to hear about your previous losses but it looks like everything is going well for you this time and I pray it stays that way! Do you have a scan date booked? x

Thanks. I had a scan last week and I am going to have another one on November 14th for the genetic testing. I am what they call "Advance Maternal Age":growlmad: I hate that term. LOL

Hi ladies. I will do a proper post later but I am feeling a little :(
I got a C in my last class which is a bit of downer since I wont be on the deans list for the semester.
Sam hasn't really been moving much and I know I shouldn't worry because I am still early and a lot of his movements are hidden by fluid and him having so much room but of course I worry a little. I see the doctor on Monday so I am going to just wait and hope he gives me some good little kicks between now and then so I know he is still ok.
Mike left at 4:00 this morning and wont be home till late tomorrow night so I will be a bit lonely.
I really really really cant wait for that vacation. I hope it brings me all the happiness I am looking for. I just keep telling myself I have vacation in November and when I get back its Thanksgiving and Black Friday with my husband, and then in Decemeber its Christmas and we are going to IL for 10 days, and then in January its my baby shower, and then before I know it Sam will be here in March. So I am really trying to stay positive, but some days are sooo hard, and I really miss my home and job and friends in Indiana and my family and friends in IL.
Sorry for being a debbie downer, I literally have tears running down my face as I am writing this. But I knew you ladies would understand and atleast be able to say something to cheer me up, even if it is just a silly story.
You all are the best!!!

Karen Hmm, I would hate that term too! lol. Oh wow, your due date is just 3 days after me :happydance: Unless they change it at my scan on Tuesday, we shall see! Will be nice to see which one of us goes first when the time comes haha x

Carly Aww hun, big :hugs: Keep that pretty little chin of yours up, there is nothing to be down about, a C is still fab so well done! Sam is just nice and comfy in his fluid but I'm sure he will give you a good old kick when you least expect it :haha: Hmm a silly story, well it's not too silly but I did freak out yesterday and ask the ladies in my office why my urine was as yellow as the sun :rofl: Turns out it's to do with my pregnancy vitamins I am taking but it freaked me out at the time, i'm sure all my work mates think i'm nuts, they just laughed at me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->