Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Thought I'de pop by and wish you all ammerry Christmas. Immdoing two night shifts from tonight. Feeling really miserable with a cold, sore throat and itchy eyes, but this really isn't the two days to ring in sick.

Much lobe to you allemande enjoy the festivities.

Merry Christmas to you too! :flower: Sorry to hear your poorly, nothing worse at this time of year. Hope you feel better soon :hugs: x

Hi ladies :flower:

Wendy- Today is meant to be my consultants appointment but I have canceled it. I didn't see the point in going along to it and getting all upset just before Christmas as I know that he is going to say no to inducing me. I even spoke to my physiotherapist and she said that even with my hip pain he wont look at it until the baby drops as sometime the baby dropping it could stabilise my pelvis so he would probably wait. Just given up with a lot of it and still expect to be pregnant in February. Fortunately I am not in too much pain as long as I don't do anything throughout the day :( Have a look into SPD (symphis pubis dysfunction) as that may be what you are suffering with as it effects you a lot at night and also if you walk too much.
:happydance: yey for finishing work at 1pm!! Bet you cant wait! I hope the weather stays away for you visiting the graves. I hope Scott is getting better but taking it easy and you both have a lovely day on Sunday :hugs:

Natasha- :haha: Nick and Gavin like the same things :haha: He gets annoyed with me as when he is in the bath with his face mask on I take a picture of him and put it on my facebook lol!! Well I managed to get a better nights sleep last night but I still feel shattered. Luckily I have nothing planned for today apart from a few little bits and pieces! I am the same as you with the tidying up! That's all I seem to do every day. I cant stand the thought of people coming over and seeing my house messy. Fortunately Gavin sees something twig in me when I hear people are coming over and starts to help me out as he knows how stressed I get lol! Its taken 8 years to drill it in to him but is finally there, I suppose suffering from OCD doesn't help :haha:

Arlene- I bet it is nice to have the puppy calming down a little! I know how you feel with the lights as my cats chewed mine 2 years ago. We couldn't managed to fix them and had to go a few years without a tree as if they weren't up it, in it, knocking baubles off it, chewing it they were throwing up bits of it!! This year they have left my tree alone thank god! I cant believe Kyles dad would let him play Call of Duty! I think it is a bit much for my nephew who is 13 never mind a 3- 4 year old!

Well I am spending a day trying to relax on the sofa. I am so tired so hopefully I wont be doing too much. Well here comes rant time!! In October I gave my sister £50 for my nephews Christmas and birthday present (his birthday is on Christmas day) as she was going to be getting him a cabin bed. I said I would get him a small gift as long as he understood that I had paid some money towards the bed and therefore the small gift wasn't just it. My sister has been having a few money issues recently and even with my dads £7 Christmas present that I bought for her she said she wasn't sure when she would be able to pay me back. I went to see her last week and she told me she wasn't getting his bed as she couldn't afford it at the minute. I had figured the money I gave her she would of probably spent due to these issues and decided not to go over on Christmas day as I felt bad for my nephew. Well yesterday my sister posted up a picture of her new family member..... her £150 parrot!!! Not happy at all. I ended up in tears last night because of it! I mean how selfish is that! Its a shame that my sister is turning into my mother!

Anyway, I am off to try and forget about it all as there is nothing I can do without causing a huge argument. I am going to get all my Christmas lights on and get in the Christmas spirit x

Arlene :shock::shock::shock: I can't believe he was playing it!! No wonder you were so angry, stupid man, what was he thinking?
Boooo for the pox, that's no fun at all!! Has Kyle already had it? Auron got it at 9month's old, which I'm kinda thankful for cause he couldn't itch it with his poor co-ordination lol

Vicky :hugs: hope your feeling much better soon hun, and I hope you don't work yourself too hard over xmas!

Wendy Yeah, I do have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with the Joker :blush: My kitchen is Joker themed. Massive Heath Ledger Joker poster on the wall, Joker fridge magnet, Joker glass and mug (and I've got a Harley Quinn mug for xmas from the boys :happydance:) and Purple kettle, toaster, crockery, washing up bowl and drainer. Seen a purple microwave that I want too!! When we move, the kitchen will be painted purple but the main wall with the cupboards on will be Joker green, and we'll have red skirting and door frame!! One of my friend's said she'd seen Joker salt and pepper shaker's on the net, but I think she's lying as I havent been able to find anything :shrug:
That's alot of tattoo!! Your dad and bro especially must have spent a pretty penny on tattooing! Have you though of any name's yet for your squishy?? Dunno if I've already said, but I'm predicting you a :baby: :blue:

All Ladies Wishing you all a wonderful xmas!! Hope santa bring's you all lot's of goodies :hugs:

AFM Auron's got eye drop's, which are working well, but he's still got sticky eye, so I've had to cancel him going to his cousin's birthday party as I don't want him to be responsible for 10 other people's children getting conjunctivitis. He doesn't know he's missing out on anything, but I feel a bit bad for his cousin as she'll be 5 tomorrow (but having her party today) hopefully she won't be upset that he's not there (he would of been the only boy bless him, probably would of loved it if he was older :haha:) Gonna get us all ready and go to the shop's in a bit. Might get Cars 2 to watch this afternoon, will be mega awesome with the new surround sound!!

Emma :rofl: Gotta love our girly men (sorry, in touch with their femme side lol). Jus find it so funny, as Nick used to play rugby too!!
8 years!! Ahhhhh, I don't know if I can take another 4year's before he twig's to it himself!! The HV told me to write a list of what I want him to do each day and put it on the fridge, but I feel too guilty, I don't want anyone to feel that I'm not pulling my weight around the house, but at the same time I don't want to carry on being expected to do it all myself cause it'll be much worse when I go back to work in the summer!! I'm my own worse enemy really, cause I don't ask for help. Never have. Some people can't say sorry, I can't say help lol.
Im glad that you've managed to get some rest, and your taking it easy and relaxing now :hugs: Sorry to hear about your sister being selfish in getting a parrot instead of a bed for your nephew. Perhaps looking at the situation in a different light will help you feel a bit better about it? Everyone can enjoy the parrot, and maybe it'll learn something funny for xmas!! :hugs:

Natasha- I tend to not say anything until I get really stressed out and then make a comment like, the fairies decided to do the washing up or move your washing. Since I have been pregnant he has got better and does more without me saying. Lets see what happens once I have had Pip! The parrot is for my sister not for the kids, she already has one that no one can touch as it bites them all!

Well I have just got another letter from the doctors asking for yet another urine sample from me following my last one! I have to get it to them before 12pm which means I now cant get it to them until next Wednesday. Thanks to all the bank holidays it is going to take a few weeks before I even get the results. Lets hope I dont have another infection again :(

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas time and gets everything they wish for in the new year x x

Merry christmas all :D hope yous are having a lovely day x

I was hoping I could join the group with you ladies.

I am due June 7th with my 5th child (first since I had a tubal reversal after 12 years) but I am finding not to many people are keen on me since I didn't try for years etc. so I understand if not.

Welcome Melissa. :flower: Every baby is special, no matter how many you have or how long you tried for. As someone who was TTC for over two years I did find it hard hearing pregnancy announcements from people who fell within a moth or two but I never would have held that against anyone. But in the pregnancy forums that's all gone. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly :)

I hope everyone had a really lovely Christmas :) I made it through the day without going into labour. Baby seems very comfortable and not keen to go anywhere lol. Loads of people have guessed that baby will be born tomorrow since it's my birthday but we'll see. I feel like it will be a while yet. My guess for myself was January 2 so we'll see. Although interestingly, my mom got a new phone for Christmas and was putting birthdays in here calendar. On tomorrow's date she typed "Natalie's b" and predictive text filled in "baby" :haha: Didn't even come up with any other options.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!! Hope everyone had a great day.

Welcome Melissa you've found a great group of ladies.

Thank you ndh.

Buster congratulations on your weight loss!!

Thank you for the welcome and Merry Christmas all!!

Hello ladies! Just a quick post on my phone. I hope santa was good to everyone! :) I'm going to have to totally rearrange Kyles room in hope to make space for some of the new things. I'll have to take a pic of his room to show yous, its madness :dohh: well our pup is sleeping through the night now and she's not playing up as much in the house as she's being able to burn up her energy out running :happydance: I've not been sick in 2 days so everythings looking up! :haha:

Well I've got to get ready for work now. Hopefully yous ladies have a few more days off and everyones keeping well :hugs:

Hey ladies :flower:

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :hugs:

Arlene- Glad to see you haven't been sick for a few days and that your puppy is sleeping through the night. I hope you manage to sort out Kyles room easily. I have spent ages re-arranging Pips drawers with all the stuff she got and she isn't even here :haha:

Well Gavin and I had a relaxing Christmas. We spent the day at the in-laws relaxing. I ate so much I thought I was going to pop! Pip is very high at the minute so it makes it difficult sometime to eat and the MIL wasn't taking no for an answer :growlmad: Either way it was nice but at times I wished people would stop fussing around me lol

Well 36 weeks today and only 4 weeks left to pop. No sign that she is going to show up anytime soon either. Everything is all ready for her now, its just waiting! I really hope she doesn't make me wait 4 weeks though lol

Hey Melissa :wave:

Welcome to the thread. Don't worry about other peoples opinions. As Natalie said it is difficult when TTC for and someone falls pregnant regardless how long it took or their circumstances but we are all pregnant ladies here and all have been blessed with a special gift and therefore do not judge others.

You are always welcome here :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Natasha, so sorry about LO being sick. I hope it clears up soon.

Melissa, welcome!! I had my TR October of 2010 and was pregnant January 2011 but misscarried. This is my 3rd pregnancy since TR. Don't worry about others opinion.

Emma, Happy 36 weeks.

All the other ladies, :wave:

AFM, I had a great Christmas. I will try and upload a belly shot tonight.

Hello Melissa :howdy:
Merry Xmas every one!! Hope you've all been having fun with the festivities and got spoilt with goodies and relaxation galore, as well as filling up on a massive festive feast and as many sweet's and chocolate's as you could fit in after!
We've had a lovely (and very hectic) few day's!! Very very very tired :coffee: We all seem to be on the better side of wellness now too! Auron's eye's have cleared up, and we've managed not to catch it, hurray!!
Looking forward to new year now, just planning a relaxing dvd/food sesh for NYE and going to Nick's sister's for NYD :thumbup:

Well yesterday was my birthday and lots of people were wrong about me sharing my birthday with the baby. Still no sign that baby is anything but completely comfortable where s/he is :haha: Looks like my GP was wrong about baby arriving before my due date - which is tomorrow :shock: I do have an appointment tomorrow at the hospital for a sweep though. Think labour thoughts for me in the next 26 hours before my appointment - if I have to go to hospital tomorrow I'd rather go in as an admitted patient and only leave with a baby :haha: I know I've had in my head all along that baby would be late and that I'd be perfectly fine with going 2 weeks overdue, but now that DH is on holidays for another week I'm getting anxious for baby to be here so we can have some time to adjust as a family before he (hopefully) goes back to working loads...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->