Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Said already in her journal but congrats nat!! Can't wait to see your little girl! :happydance:

Naomi sounds like it could be sciatica, hopefully it doesn't get any worse :hugs: what's your gut feeling for the gender?

Emma are you keeping well? Are you still thinking about induction or just going to leave it?

Natasha my scans not till next thursday. Very jealous of wendy and naomi getting theirs this week :lol:

Sorry its short but I'm on my phone which is a nuisance. DF is coming up to his 100 hours overtime this week! Its crazy, but the wind storms have definitely worked in our favour if we get this house!

Ah Congratulations Natasha, how lovely!! Hope both mum and little lady are doing well!

Arlene I'm convinced its a girl but we will see if I'm right! Thanks for the advice, do I have to get sciatica looked at by a doctor do you think?

Arlene- I cancelled my consultant appointment as noone was being helpful and practically said there was no point. So the fact I can barely walk or sleep at the minute due to the SPD is not a problem to them. They will have a shock when I go into labor and realise I can't spread my legs :haha: the midwives know but don't seem to care! Good luck with the house x

Naomi- mention it to your midwife and they will make the decision if you have to be referred. I was as I have a history of back problems. Good luck for tomorrow x x

Natalie, Congrats!! I am so happy for you.

Wendy, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Hello to everyone I have missed.

I had a scan last week and I am defo having a BOY!!

Yay Karen glad you and your little boy are doing well.

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well.

Adrienne Thanks hun, i'm definitely improving if not yet 100%. Hope you've gotten over your cold too x

Nat I've said it on your thread but congratulations again! I am so happy for you. I am going to stop guessing genders as I so thought you were having a boy :haha: Can't wait to hear what name you've picked and see a pic of your little bundle of joy x

Arlene Wow that sucks that Littlewoods has affected your credit so much. Hubby had the same problem, his ex took out a lot of debt in his name that he didn't know about but luckily it didn't affect us getting a mortgage. I don't know if that's because she was found guilty of fraud though? Probably. The main thing is you get the house whether it be in his name or joint. It's so exciting! Keep us posted x

Naomi Good luck for your scan hun, can't wait to hear your news later! I get that exact pain too and funnily enough it's in my left thigh too! It's worse in bed for some reason. I was told it was probably the baby sitting on my sciatic nerve but I don't take anything for it and I haven't had it for a few days now touch wood! Hopefully it wont make an appearance again but we shall see. It's more annoying for me than painful, feels like my thigh keeps going to sleep x

Natasha Ahh well, you've got a couple of weeks yet if your not starting till February :haha: It's finding the motivation and time isn't it. When do you have to go back to work? x

Emma Hope you're keeping well hunnie, lack of sleep and being in pain is no fun :( :hugs: You managing to keep yourself occupied on maternity leave? x

Karen Aww congratulations hun! I was just thinking there seems to be a spurt of girls lately so a boy is lovely! Hope you're keeping well x

Right I best be off. First day back at work today so will see how I get on. Finish my antibiotics tonight and am feeling a good bit better but I get knackered easily so probably an early night tonight. Hubby is away to his physio appointment this morning so hopefully we will get some news about his recovery too. Speak to you all later :flower: x

Congrats on a boy Karen!

My baby girl is named Sara(h) Rebekah. 7lbs 15oz so bigger than any of us expected!

Induced at noon yesterday due to decels with every contraction but was probably on the verge of being in active labor anyway. Dilated from 2-6 in 3 hours, then fought the urge to push for 2 agonosing hours - by far tje worst part. Pushed for 2 1/2 hours as her head just would not come out! But i did it in the end. 2nd degree tear and no drugs, so pretty much as nqtural as induction can be.

Well ladies will do a proper post later as need to head to work in and hour or so... I was completely in shock today to be told we are team :blue: !!!!!!
Everything is absolutely perfect, made a fool of myself as burst into tears with shock and happiness, Adam is over the moon!

Naomi- Congratulations hun :happydance: I see these babies have been playing tricks on us all. I really didnt think you would be having a boy lol!

Natalie- Congratulations again!! I can't believe your little one is here! Sara is such a beautiful name. Are you still in the hospital??

Wendy- Nice to see you are feeling better and back to work. Make sure you take it easy though. I am bored out of my mind being at home all day. My house is immaculate because I am so bored!

Karen- Congratulations on your little boy :hugs:

Well I am fed up. I have been up for 9 hours already and am sick to death of heartburn! Being awake for 21 hours a day is taking its toll on me. I am exhausted and have a cold again. I had a cry for about an hour on the sofa once Gavin had left for work but still dont feel any better for it. Anyway, off to watch more crap on TV lol!

:hi: just on quickly before sorting stuff out for work later. I have had one solid migraine without a break for 5 days in a row now! ugh....... Ive had MS constantly since 5 weeks and seems to be gettng much worse since 13 weeks again as if it wasnt bad enough already but for last couple of weeks I could eat something but cant face it again I mean come on Im nearly 14 weeks!

Yay way to go girl Nat! So happy for you.

Hey Lea lovely to see you!

Arlene that house is fab.

Emma wow you are so all baby! Your next!

For the ladies finding out gender scans cant wait to hear 6 weeks til I find out!

Everyone else hope you are all well. Just wanted to come on to say I havent forgotten about you all just so tough with feeling like this.

xxx

Congrats on your :blue: bump Naomi!

Emma, yes I'm still in hospital. Initially wanted to go home right away but dh talked me into staying at least 48 hours.

Naomi yay for another blue bump in the group!!

Shona you poor thing I hope you start feeling better soon

Emma I feel for you so much you've had such a hard time and the worst part is you haven't gotten the help you should have from the medical community in your area. I hope things change for you soon. Try to focus on the fact that Daisy will be here soon and all this will be well worth it.

Arlene good luck with the house it's beautiful

Wendy glad your feeling better and I hope dh is almost all healed up and ready to go.

Rachael Hope all is well with you and bean hun.

Natasha hope the boys are not giving you too much trouble and you're able to get some rest.

To all the other ladies I hope you and your beans are doing well and that you have a great week!!!

Morning ladies! Hope everyone is well.

Nat Saw your pic on facebook and your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! You must be so proud. What a lovely name too! Hope your tear isn't painful, it does sound sore x

Naomi Aww a wee boy! How lovely. You didn't make a fool of yourself, I will no doubt be all emotional tomorrow too. Just goes to show we never really know one way or another what we're having doesn't it lol x

Emma Feel free to come and clean my house if yours is immaculate! lol. I'm just knackered all the time and can't keep up with everything. Sorry to hear your still not sleeping, I can think of nothing worse. You got anything nice planned for the next couple of weeks? Sometimes it helps to have something good to look forward to x

Shona Sorry to hear your still suffering hun, it's bad enough having the sickness without the migraines. Don't worry about getting on, we are all the same from time to time x

To all other ladies I hope you are all doing okay :flower: x

I'm plodding along, still pretty knackered and feel like I have the cold but i'm getting there! Hubby got on okay at physio but they think he still needs a couple of weeks off work and he has new exercises to do so hopefully they will help and he can get off them crutches. Not a lot happening with me, eagerly awaiting my scan tomorrow! Will speak to you all later x

Can't wait to hear all about your scan tomorrow. I'm saying that your going to be team pink. At least that's my guess. LOL

I'm fine thank Adrienne, just exhausted and been extremely busy.

Good luck for tomorrow Wendy, hope baby plays ball! I'm going to say pink bump :D :pink:

Naomi Congrat's on the blue bump!! Do you have any name's in mind?
I'll re-post about your possible sciatica as I don't think you saw it before
Naomi Deff get that checked out, though to me it sound's like it could be sciatica. I had it with Ely, though for me it was more in the bum/bottom back area. It's uber common in the leg's though. All I got told to do was keep good posture (especially when sitting, no slouching!), try not to be on your feet for long period's of time, and take 2paracetamol every 4hours, which surprisingly took the edge off of it.

Natalie :happydance: Yay!! She's here, It's all so exciting!! Can't wait to see pix and hear more details about your birth story, massive congratulation's to you and your hubby :hugs:

Arlene My mistake!! Still, something to look forward to for next week eh ^.^

Karen Congrat's on the blue bump!! Lot's of boy's around atm, any name's in mind? :flower:

Wendy I'll be paid till middle of July, but I don't have to go back until middle of October. Were gonna see how thing's are money wise as it'll be Nick's birthday (July 17th), My birthday (July 25th) then Auron's birthday (August 5th) So might wait till after that as I won't have to faff about trying to get it all off :wacko: I do have 10 Keep In Touch (KIT) day's, Where I can work (paid) without it affecting my maternity leave. We'll see how I feel. Right now I don't want to go back there full stop due to the trouble I had with a couple of staff member's before I left ~insert obscene word of choice here~

:hi: hope all you ladies are good and well!!

AFM Auron was so naughty fri/sat, the final straw was him tearing off the first page of a chunky cardboard book sat afternoon. He had no toy's, no cbeebies, no sweets and no book at bed time for punishment. He had a couple of toy's back yesterday to test the water, and a book at betime, but will have no cbeebies or sweets till at least next monday (depending on behaviour). So sick and tired of how careless he is with his toy's, I just hope he learn's his lesson cause we hate having to tell him off, just want to enjoy our time together instead of constantly telling him off!! Anyway, Ely's stirring so I best be off!!

Wendy- The only thing I have to look forward to is the birth of Daisy, other than that nothing going on! I cant go anywhere without Gavin as I struggle to drive now as I cant move as easily and have to use my crutches to walk. I am quite fed up as none of my friends have children and therefore a lot of them have just dropped Gavin and I which is frustrating. I am sure my mood will improve once I get rid of this cold. Good luck with your scan tomorrow, I think it is going to be a girl but then again all my guesses have been wrong recently.

Adrienne- Thank you for your support hun, your post have been lovely these past few weeks when my mood has been deteriating. I spoke to my physio today and she has booked me in with a consultant on Friday as the accupuncture isn't helping at all anymore. Hopefully we will get someone helping us from that, I am not sure what to expect and dont expect anything from him but it will be nice to see what he has to say especially because she has got so much bigger the past few days again! Good luck for your fs appointment, I hope you get the help that you need :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok x

Ah thanks 2rockinboys, I had missed it in all the excitement. Thats what I thought so going to make an appointment for after work one day as it is really uncomfortable!!
Thanks all, now it has sunk in I'm really pleased to be team :blue:, just very suprised!
Good luck wendy for tomorrow and I'm going to say team :pink: as well, although don't listen to me :rofl:
Hope all the other ladies are well!!

O and thinking of Jack Edward, Jamie Edward or Sam Edward (Edward is my fil's name and he was gutted when my mil stopped the tradition of using the name Edward when my hubby was named Adam John lol!) I love all 3 of the others, Jack would be sentimental for Adams family and Sam is sentimental to mine as my mum lost a baby boy at 28 weeks and they named him Sam (they have said how nice it would be but want me to choose a name we like!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->