Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Good luck for today wendy! Hopefully baby co operates for yous! :) I'm going to guess boy!

Congrats Naomi on your blue bump! Boys are soo loving :cloud9:

I'll get on tonight hopefully for a proper post x

Naomi <3 the name Jack. It's in my top five but OH didn't like how popular it is so it was a no go, not that I'm unhappy with my boy's name's of course :cloud9:

Wendy Can't wait to hear how your scan goes today/went today!!

All Ladies Hope your well :flower:

AFM Spent way more than I should of in town today :dohh: Auron's with his Aunty until 2, so it's been jus me and Ely, and it's been really nice to have a bit of time jus the 2of us. He's currently laying on his changing mat being gobby to CSI with hiccups :haha: Had a surprise call from our landlord too. Said he's looking at getting a large 2bed house with a garden in the same area were in, and asked if were interested if he does get it! Gonna talk with Nick about it tonight, cause the bottom line will be how much more will it cost for us to live there... Was really nice of him to think of us though, he's a nice man

ooo wendy need an update!!
Thanks 2rockingboys, thats one of the reasons we can't settle on Jack as I'm a little worried our baby will have at least 2 or 3 friends with the same name!!
How is everyone else??

Hi ladies! Sorry I don't have time for a proper post at the moment but just wanted to let you all know that I am team....

PINK
:pink: :happydance:

We are both very happy :) x

:happydance: Yey, congratulations again! I can't believe how many girlies we are having at the minute! I am so happy for you both x x x

Yay for baby girl Wendy. Huge Congrats. Let the pink shopping begin. LOL

:happydance: Congrat's Wendy!! Are you going to start calling bump by her name, or not in case you change your mind?
Think I had you and Naomi mixed up lol, Arlene will prob turn out to be a girl too now!

Congrats on a :pink: bump Wendy!

Today i got a huge rubbermaid bin and a big garbage bqg of girls' clothes. Some pink blankets and things in the bag too. Have to find time to go throigh it all. Came just in time too as id have nothijg to put her to bed in. Still not sure what.she should wear to sleep...cant swaddle as cosleping and she hated.the wrap.me that we tried. Its hot but we sleep.with indow openbfor fresh air and breeze

Wish us luck on our first nght out of.hospital

Natalie I can't believe you've been in hospital all this time! You must be so glad to be going home today!! Hope your first few day's of mummy world have been blissful and as easy as possible :flower:

Hi ladies :hugs:

Natalie- Hope you have had a good time at home with Suranna. I would just put a blanket over her if its hot over there at the minute. In one of my classes, the midwives here were very concerned about people wrapping up their babies too much as they over heat. I think it will just be trial and error for the first few weeks to see what she likes. :happydance: yey for the girls clothes. I think girly clothes are adorable and its a bonus that they were given to you!!

How is everyone else doing?? I hope you are all well and coping with the pregnancy and your little ones :hugs:

Well as for me, I have had my first happy midwife appointment in months!! I had this midwife very early on in pregnancy and she was lovely then as well as today. I have had back pains and stomach pains for the past 24 hours and have been trying not to think about them too much but the midwife said it is a great sign and with the baby being 2/ 5ths engaged things are going in the right direction. It may still be weeks yet but its nice to hear the positive side of things and as she said the pains are better then getting your show. Also I was at the shop on my way home and I felt something come out of me (very glad I had a liner on!) I came home and checked and my liner was wet with no color to it like discharge. It was only a small amount of it and wasn't enough to wet through the liner. I dont know if it was a small amount of my waters or not so I dont want to get excited as I may just be looking into things now!

Anyway, I am off to pre cook pancakes for tea and then rest so I can muster up the energy for :sex: :haha: :haha:

ah exciting emma!! Fx'd its the start of things for you!

Congrats on the pink bump wendy!!

Nat good luck on your first night home! You'll be glad to get back to your own bed :)

Didn't make it on last night :( probably won't tonight either. Maybe tomorrow night! Quick good note, mortgage is approved! Date of entry looks to be feb 10th :)

Good luck Emma! It all sounds very promising. Thoight you werent supposed to cover them with a blanket tho as they can wiggle down? Here we're told thry either need to be in a growbag or wrapped and placed with feet st the end of cot. First i had her in just her sleeper but she startles awake too much, so i wrapped her as well snd put her upside down ro me so her feet are at my head at the end. She slept so goodvwhen i did that! Has been asleep 3 1/2 hours and ive woken for A feed bedore she has.. oh and wrapping her was s good call - house is quite cold yet shes a good temp - nearly should get A hat on her even.

Natalie- They say to put them to the bottom of the cot/ basket so their feet are touching it and then tuck the blanket under the mattress so there is no excess for them to go under. We have growbags for Daisy and also blankets so we are just going to see what she likes. My place is always so warm so we are just going to have to see if she gets too warm.

Arlene- Ooh, glad to hear the mortgage has been approved! Valentines in a new house sounds fab!!

Ah yes that makes sense. Wont work for us though since we're cosleeping. Will have to see if those girly grobags that were.for sle on my buy and sellbpage last week are still available. Didnt buy them as theh were pink :haha:

Hi ladies. I have totally fallen on the grid. I was so behind after my trip and I have tried to catch up as much as possible but its nearly impossible after being gone so long. I am so happy to hear everyones good news!!

Natalie I am so happy to hear birth went well and you were blessed with a beautiful little girl. Sara is a beautiful name!

Naomi I think Sam is the best name in the world but to be honest I really also like the name Jack but it kind of reminds me of Jack Sparrow but our sons generation wont know that reference. I am so happy to hear you are on team blue, I can't wait to meet my little guy and its starting to hit me thats its only a matter of weeks.

Wendy Team Pink is going to be so fun! I am hoping for team pink next go around. If you posted a name I missed it and I am sorry but I would love if you would reveal a name!

Emma I bet you are just dying inside to meet little miss daisy. I am sorry you have had to be on crutches and your friends have thrown you to the wayside but it will all be worth it when you see that little girl for the first time. I cant wait to read about your birth story and see pictures of the little doll!!

Arlene- Congrats on the new home!! It is always exciting when it all works out and you bring that first box into the home. I give you credit for being team yellow, I just could never have done it. I cant wait for anything.

Natasha sorry you little boy is acting up. It is encouraging when I read a story about a mom who did exactly what I would have done if put in that situation, it makes me think I might have a shot at this whole parenthood thing.

Well ladies I am sorry if I have forgotten anyone. I tried my hardest to catch up. As for me I am patiently waiting for the next 7.5 weeks to fly by. I have my baby shower in IL on the 29th of this month so I am very much looking forward to that, and we received our very first gift in the mail today from some friends in Florida so that was exciting. I am still in school but am really struggling with this course. I wish I could drop it but its too late and I wouldn't be able to get any money back for it so I just have to work through and pray I pass. Sam is measuring a little big but I guess not big enough to change his due date so we will see if he decides to come early or if he is just going to be my big boy!! Its so nice to take a little time to say hello to everyone, sorry I have been MIA.

Natalie- You will have to take a picture of your cosleeping arrangement, I have heard you mention it and would like to see how it has turned out. Let the buying of pink things begin :haha: I love pink but the amount of pink things Daisy has is unreal!!

Carly- Sorry to hear that you are not getting on with your course. I am sure things will work out in the end. I hope you have a lovely baby shower, people dont really do showers in England which I think is a bit of a shame! I cant believe you have just over 7 weeks left! Time has flown by!

Well I have officially lost my mucous plug these past few hours. I am definitely having mild contractions now. I am just hoping that nothing happens until I can get a little sleep as I wouldn't like to go through labor after being awake since 5am! Thats if it does continue to progress!

Arlene Im so pleased to hear your mortgage has been approved!! :happydance:

NatalieWe use blankets/thin sheet's for Ely. He's in a moses basket atm (not for much longer though, he's gettin big!) but his feet don't touch the bottom of it. We make sure the sheets/blanket is under his armpit's so his arm's are free to flail and that way the blanket/sheet's can't go up over his face, if they do move it's down with his flailing leg's (I'll add a pic)

Emma Wow, that's all sounding promising! FX'ed for you that it'll all happen soon, and be a quick labour :hugs:

Carly :hugs: It's so nice to hear from you!! It's been so long, you've not got long left to wait already! I hope thing's pick up for you on your course, would be a shame for you to end up regretting it or thinking it was a waste of time. Enjoy your baby shower, though I must admit I'm a bit lost as to what you actually do at a baby shower? :shrug:

AFM My/ Auron's batman boxset came today :happydance: All ready watched the first disc :blush:

Attachments

• DSC00947.jpg
    DSC00947.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
Yay emma!

Thanns natasha.

Emma came on to see if there was any more from you, so exciting! :happydance: Fx'd you got a little sleep though, I know its no fun to labour on no sleep :dohh:

I'm staying in with DF tonight so whilst hes making dinner i'll try pop on properly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->