Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. ER went well we got 6 eggs of the 6, 4 were mature and all 4 of them fertilized. So looking to put 2 back in on Thursday and freezing the other 2. Starting to get excited and nervous all at the sametime. I'll keep you all updated on my progress.

Good luck Adrienne :dust: :headspin: <--- that's eggy burrowing in and getting snuggly :winkwink:

Thanks Rachael, I love the pic of the egg getting all snuggly in there it put a big smile on my face. I can't believe that your little one can be here any day now. I look forward to hearing all about it. Wishing you a quick and painless labor when the time comes.

I think she's going to be a while yet, little monkey.

Thursday now, good luck!!

Just an update with me guys the transfer is done. Everything went well. We put back 2 near perfect embryos (I think they called them grade 1) I have another 1 that is a grade 2 and the other is a grade 4. Now they don't freeze 1 embryo on its own and they don't freeze grade 4 embryos. So they are going to wait and see if they will both make it to blast and if they do they will freeze the blasts. I have my fingers crossed for that.

Hope you ladies are doing well. Many of you are getting very close. I'm sure you're super busy, but don't forget to update us on how you and your little ones are doing. Take care!!

I hope they both make to blasts then!

When is testing day?!

Testing day is Monday April 30th. So now the wait begins.

I hope they both make it to freezing. Here in Australia, as i just found out two days ago, they don't let you have two transferred unless you've had three failed ivfs (unless over a certain age, not sure what age).

Yay you're PUPO! Hoping for good news in about two weeks time!

Natalie unfortunately the cousin lives a few minutes away and DF works with the father everyday and they aren't the type of people to see it any other way except that we copied them and I couldnt deal with listening to that for the rest of my life :dohh:

Amy I remember being 14 weeks and wishing I was 34..now i'd gladly go back :haha: I feel so unprepared!

Adrienne thats so exciting :happydance: I will be keeping you in my thoughts :)

Carly glad to hear your mum and sister are visiting :) having a baby can be a lonely time so its great to have family around you.

Rachael I cant believe your due in 3 days! You managed to sort out the new place in time for little Isobel? You feeling anything at all yet or think shes going to keep you waiting?

I'm sat in waiting on the delivery of LO's wardrobe..its so surreal! My midwife came yesterday and starting talking about arranging a delivery date of the oxygen tank and gas and air and I was just sat there thinking 'already?' :rofl: Give it one week on maternity leave and i'll be pulling my hair out!

Arlene your little one is going to be here before you know it. So exciting. Hope you're feeling ok.

Yeh, the house is all sorted out and we're waiting very impatiently on Isobel's arrival.

Last week we had a growth scan that estimated her at 9lbs 12oz. Hoping that they will induce me next week rather than let me go overdue and he get HUGE :wacko:

Yeh, the house is all sorted out and we're waiting very impatiently on Isobel's arrival.

Last week we had a growth scan that estimated her at 9lbs 12oz. Hoping that they will induce me next week rather than let me go overdue and he get HUGE :wacko:

You've got a big little lady in there. I hope they induce you so she doesn't get too much bigger. By the way I love the name Isobel, it's so pretty.

Oh thsts a shame then Arlene :( I hope you can come up with another name you love just as much if not more.

So does this mean you get your home birth after all (as of now anyway)? I remember back and forth about it but didn't remember the final decision.

Natalie me and the midwife are going ahead and putting things in place for a home birth, but i've got another scan a week on friday to check the cyst then i'll see the consultant the following week to see what she thinks.

Rachael glad to hear everythings sorted, well done you! We moved in so long ago and still have a few boxes to empty :dohh: Hopefully Isobel shows face herself in the next few days. Has your midwife mentioned early induction? I understand why your not keen on going much further!

The consultant has mentioned induction. Back to see her on Tuesday and will hopefully have Isobel this week sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->