Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Well its nice your mw is being proactive about it Arlene :) hope your scan gives the final go ahead.

Hello ladies,

Rachael, I hope your LO gets here really soon.

arlene, I hope you get to have your home birth as you planned.

Natalie, How are you and your LO these days?

AFM, I have been placed on bedrest since April 5th, due to plancenta previa. Due to the plancenta previa they may take him at 37 weeks which is in 2 weeks. My last ultrasound my little man was 6lbs and 3oz. I have another ultrasound these Wednesday.

I had my baby shower on yesterday and had a blast. It was good to have othes around. Hope everyone is doing well.

Glad you had a lovely shower Karen :) So sorry about the placenta previa :( and the bedrest - but maybe only 2 weeks til you meet him - how awesome! :)

Sara and I and her daddy are all doing great :) Shes been teething for a few weeks already though poor darlin.

Sorry to hear about the placenta previa and the bed rest Karen, but your little man will be worth every second of it :cloud9:

Adrienne- I'm so so happy for you, that everything is going so well. I can't wait for testing day!!

Carly - Oh yes, I'm definitely watching Secret Life. Looks to be a good season!!

Arlene - I'm sure you'll be more prepared once LO comes. You're doing great :hugs: Hope you're able to do the homebirth.

Rachel - Happy 40 weeks!! Hope they induce you!!

Karen - Sorry about the bed rest, but your little guy will be here before you know it. It'll all be worth it, when you have that precious little man in your arms. Glad you had a great baby shower!

Nat - Glad everything is going well with you. Hope Sara feels better soon with the teething :hugs:

Hey ladies!!!
Glad to see you are all doing well.
Karen I am soo sorry about the bedrest, but enjoy the rest and take it easy and your baby will arrive safe and sound.

I was just wondering if any of you ladies have experience with the mobywrap. I have a seven sling that sam loves but he is already outgrowing it and the carrier I have is impossible to take on and off and I am returning it. I have heard good things about the mobywrap just wondered what you ladies thought.

Karen sorry about the bed rest. Just take it easy and your little one will be here in your arms before you know it. Glad you had nice baby shower.

now 23 weeks...so anxious for the birth of my baby boy!!!

How are you doing miss PUPO?

Hanging in there. Monday can't get here soon enough. But I won't be testing early. I'm going to leave this one up to God. Plus I don't think I can handle seeing a BFN. Now if I could just stop peeing every 5 minutes life would be a little bit easier. :haha: I thought I had a UTI, but found out from someone else here on BNB that it's a side effect of the PIO shots. But as I always say it's all worth it if I get that BFP on Monday.

Praying for little bean to stick. Cause that's all that needs to happen :)

Thanks Nat, that really means a lot to me. I may not post all the time but I am keeping up with you and miss Saranna on your parenting journal. She's such a cutie.

Hanging in there. Monday can't get here soon enough. But I won't be testing early. I'm going to leave this one up to God. Plus I don't think I can handle seeing a BFN. Now if I could just stop peeing every 5 minutes life would be a little bit easier. :haha: I thought I had a UTI, but found out from someone else here on BNB that it's a side effect of the PIO shots. But as I always say it's all worth it if I get that BFP on Monday.

Praying for you as well. I just know it will work out.

:wave: ladies! The stranger has returned! lol. I am finally on maternity leave and boy am I ready for it! The last month i've basically crashed and burned, been so so tired. I would get through the day at work and by 5pm I was so tired and sore hubby would come and meet me up at 5pm to help me walk to the car, my hips were just agony. So it was home for a bath and dinner and then it was bed for me. Found out earlier this month I am borderline anaemic which explains why i've been so tired and weak. I was giving two weeks to try and bring my iron levels up through diet but even though I really tried it didn't work so have now been put on iron pills. Feeling a bit more energetic now but still get pain on and off and started getting period like cramping with braxton hicks, apparently all normal, it's just wee one getting ready to make her appearance! She's been head down now for six weeks so who knows if I will make it to the 23rd of May. Can't really believe i'm 36 weeks tomorrow, it has gone so fast. Got the midwife in the morning who says she is going to try and give me an estimate of babies size then, she did say last week though that she didn't think it was going to be a big baby, phew! :haha:

Also had a scary week last week, hubby had a mild heartattack and was rushed into hospital. He's only 32 so it was a big shock. He hasn't been well for a few weeks and now know it's because he has heart disease. Basically his heart had been under strain and last week it all just got to much and came to a head. He hasn't been sleeping well, maybe two to three hours a day, with him being on night shift he had been worrying I was going to go into labour at home at night on my own and we just found out his Mum has cancer. She is going to be okay but needs to have five weeks of radiotherapy. Basically the stress of it all got to much for his heart to take. So he needs to have a check up every two weeks to see if they can get his blood pressure back to normal and he needs to change his lifestyle so there is less stress. The main thing we are changing is he has spoke to his work and will be moving back to day shifts. This will help a lot as he can sleep fine at nights and wont worry about me so much. It means less money but I don't care, I would much rather have my husband here and well than have money! I'm just so relived he's alright, hospital said it was more a warning than anything else so will need to keep an eye on him that he's not overdoing it!

Anyway I hope all you ladies are keeping well, i've been trying to catch up with all the posts and it seems all you mummies are doing good :) Adrienne I wish you all the best hunny, I am hoping to hear some good news on Monday!

Well i best head off, sorry I haven't been able to post to you all individually but I am wishing you all well. I would write more but I am just heading off to Glasgow to watch Jeff Dunham in concert. Cannot wait! Best try and not laugh too hard, don't want early labour :haha: Hubby made me pack my hospital bag just in case though so it's safely packed in the car! Take care ladies, hopefully I can pop on a bit more often now i'm not working :flower: x

Oh my goodness Wendy how scary! Glad hubby is ok! I absolutely agree health is waaaay more important than money. You will manage with less a whole lot easier than managing without him.

Rest up lady.
Can't bleive you have a week til you're full term!

Wendy great to hear from you. Glad dh is going to be ok and the adjustment in lifestyle will only make things better. Can't believe you're almost full term, time just flies.

Karen thank you for your prayers in fact thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. That is what's helping me get through this wait. I promise to keep you all updated and hope to have good news on Monday.

Sorry about your hubby Wendy, but glad he's on the mend. Can't believe you're nearly full term!

Oh wow! So glad to see thing have progressed with you x x

I hope everyone else is ok x x :hugs:

Thanks Emma. Hope everything is well with you and little miss Daisy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->