Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

We are good Adrienne, well apart from me having flu!!

I am sorry I have been absent ladies. I have explained my reasons in my journal. Just been a bit stressed out so distanced myself from everything really. I am trying to catch up with all you ladies and whats been going on lol x

Hello Ladies :hi: I'm so sorry for mu absence, I hardly ever come on the computer anymore, mostly just facebook on my moblie as it's an easy pick up put down!! It's taken me ages to catch up with post's, and now Ely's crying for me :dohh:
Anywho, it would be awesome for you all to add me of facebook (if you have a facebook account/ if we're not already friend's on facebook) as I'll be able to keep tab's on you better ha ha!! -stalker mode- lol
'Natasha Newburn' < that's me!! Last time I checked there were 3 of us lol. My current profile pic is just me with my new blonde hair do and teal strip (so vein sometimes lol)
Miss talking to you all and genuenly lounging around on here, but life just wont allow it as often as I'd like!
Best go before Ely get's really annoyed with me lol :hugs:

Have added you :) im kissing the top of Sarannas head in my pic. (So you know its me)

Is happy to inform you that our lovely Wendypops waters have broke!! She is in hospital now and has been given a room. If nothing happens by tomorrow they are going to induce her :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I will keep you all updated when I hear. Please keep this quite if you have Wendy on FB as she doesnt want anything going on just yet x

Please don't mention this on Facebook. My waters have gone and I'm contracting every 4.5 minutes for around a minute now. Was sent home after it was confirmed my waters had gone but looks like it won't be long before I'm back in.

Congratulations to Wendy!

When she text me this morning Rachael and I saw your journal I was so excited!! You are both in the same situation at the minute! By the end of this weekend we should have 2 new babies :happydance: :hugs:

How exciting that two of our girls are in labour at the same time! We might hav birthday buddy babies in here! :happydance:

I know! Ive been ready to explode with this since iv'e found out lol! Although Rachaels contractions seem to be stronger than Wendys. Wendy cant feel hers much at the minute although they are showing up on the monitor.

Yay Wendy and Rachael you guys have gone from bump buddies to birth buddies. Good luck ladies and will be waiting to see pictures.

Message from Wendy-

I am delighted to announce the safe arrival of Emily Jean Grierson. Born at 6.02am today weighing 6lb 13oz. She's gorgeous.

She is going to send over a picture shortly so I will upload once I have got it. From what I can tell it all seemed to be a straight forward birth.

:happydance: :happydance: Welcome to the world little Emily and congratulations Wendypops and Scott :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Also, about 6am this morning Rachael posted that she was 9cm dilated so she wont be too long now, if Izzy isnt here already. Go Rachael!!! Cant wait to see Izzy :hugs:

Thanks for the updates Emma :) congrats Wendy! Can't wait for pictures :)

Also for those ladies who don't look at Rachaels profile here is her update-

9. 35am Izzy was delivered by emcs under a general due to complications. She's in nicu but will be fine. She weighed 10lb 0.5oz

She has said Izzy will be in nicu for 72 hours but they are both doing well.

Huge congratulations Rachael, you did a great job. I am so glad you are both ok x x

Congrats Wendy!! Can't wait to see pictures of your little princess!! :hugs:

Congrats Rachel! I'm glad things are okay now, and Izzy is just fine. Hope you're doing well too :hugs:

Huge Congrats to Rachael and Wendy I'm glad both Moms and babies are doing well. I'll be waiting for pics. Oh and thanks for the updates Emma.

Welcome to the world Emily and Izzy! :happydance:

Congrats to Wendy, Rachael and the new proud daddies! Can't wait to see the LO's :)

Thanks for the updates emma :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->