Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Here you go ladies. The first picture is Wendy's little Emily and the second is Racheals gorgeous Izzy :cloud9: :cloud9:

They are so cute!!!

Attachments

• facebook_396831353.jpg
    facebook_396831353.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 485840_10151589682850722_589950721_24198559_320020453_n.jpg
    485840_10151589682850722_589950721_24198559_320020453_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies. Hopefully I will get to go home Tuesday with my girl

Thought I'd check on here for birth stories!! How fun that we have birthday buddy baby girl's in here!! :hugs: Looking forward to reading the stories!! Congrat's to you both again on the safe arrival of your gorgeous girl's!

Hi Ladies,
Just wanted to give you an update as promised. I got my BFP today. Beta numbers were good and I go back on Wednesday for the second set of numbers. I'm very excited, but I'll feel better once I see that second set of numbers rise. Thanks again everyone for all of your support during this crazy time of ttc. I wouldn't have been able to get through it without you all. :hugs:

I am so happy for you Adrienne! :hugs: you deserve this. Welcome to the group mummy :happydance: x x x

Thanks Emma, it nice to be an official member now. LOL

Congratulations adrienne!

I will post my birth story when I am home and can get on the laptop. It's very long and not the nicest.

Update on us - Izzy is still in nice but was moved from high dependancy to low dependancy yesterday, and I finally got moved to the ward from delivery. I had to be round there as couldn't do anything for myself and needed close observation.

Thanks Rachael, and Congrats to you new Mommy. I'm glad that you and Izzy are doing better. Hope you both get to go home soon.

Congrats Adrienne!

Rachael, I am so glad to hear Izzy is doing well and been moved to low dependancy. How are you feeling?

I have been up since 4am with a poorly little moo! She hasnt got anything too bad, just a cold, but I feel bad that she got it from me. She has the cutest little cough bless her. We went out for a walk yesterday and she was in her big bit of her pram and loved it which was good as beforehand she would cry constantly in the carrycot :haha: silly baby!

I still feel like I've been run over by a bus and I'm still exhausted but getting there slowly.

Hope daisy gets better soon

Congrats Adrienne!! I'm so so pleased for you!!!!! :happydance: what wonderful news!

Rachel - So glad to hear Izzy is doing well!! And I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Adrienne - LOVE your new ticker!!! So so happy for you!! Praying for good numbers on Wednesday!!

Emma - hope Daisy feels better soon!!

Izzy was allowed to the ward at lunch time today, very happy and proud mummy

Thanks Naomi and Nat. It really hasn't sunk in yet, but I'm very excited.

Emma sorry Daisy has got a cold. I hope you both feel better soon.

Rachael it's great news that Izzy is doing better. I know you're a proud Mommy.

:happydance: Congrats Adrienne, im soo pleased for you and hubby :baby: you really deserve this :hugs:

Rachael glad to hear you and Izzy are doing well.

So much good exciting news on the thread the past few days :happydance:

Hope Daisys back to herself soon!

Thanks Arlene!!! Look at you almost there. It seems like yesterday I was hearing about your BFP. Hope you're getting ready.

AFM a little update. Todays numbers came back good so I don't I have to go back until next Wednesday for another blood draw and on May 18th I have my first scan. I'm so happy but it still doesn't seem real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->