Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Yay Adrienne!! I'm so glad your numbers came back good!!

Rachel, glad Izzy is doing well!

:rain::wohoo::cake::happydance:YAY!!:happydance::cake::wohoo::rain:
:hugs:Massive congratulations Adrienne (& hubby) I'm so very pleased to hear this fantastic news!! :hugs:

Thanks Natasha. How are those 2 cute boys of yours?

Hi Ladies!

Many thanks for the congratulations, me and wee Emily are doing just fab :D I have to tell you it was such a surprise going into labour 3 and a half weeks early. I will come back and write all about my birth story when I have a little more time but it wasn't too bad although I did do the whole thing with no pain relief, not even gas and air. Not by choice, basically cause they didn't believe I was in established labour until Emily was basically coming out of me! Long story. The main thing is though that we are both doing well and she is settling in just nicely at home. She's fast asleep on her daddy's chest as I am typing this, mega cute!

Rachael many congratulations to you too hunnie, I hope you are recovering well and you are both now back home :flower: x

Adrienne you got your BFP!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: I am so thrilled for you! It was about time for you lady, you look after yourself and enjoy this pregnancy. I will be following your journey :flower: x

Arlene Not long for you now! Eek, how exciting! I went at 36+2 so who knows when you might go! I hope your doing well x

Hopefully I will get on soon to write my whole story but for now I am totally loving being a Mum, just need to get used to how tiring it is with a little bubba and hopefully get into some sort of a routine, my house is choca block with lots of lovely baby gifts and I just can't find the time to do anything with them, crazy. I will get there though. Speak to you all soon x

Thanks Wendy. We finally got home yesterday. Slowly getting settled. Izzy was quite restless last night because of the change after so long in the hospital. When I get chance to get on the computer I will type up my birth story, it's going to be a long one!

Thanks Wendy. Emily is so cute. Very happy for you and dh.

Rachael so glad that you and Izzy are home. She's another cute little girl. I'm looking forward to reading both you and Wendy's birth stories. (when you get a chance to write them since I think you both are kind of busy right now) LOL

Looking forward to reading those birth stories!!

Wendy did you feel like you were going to go early? It was such a surprise!!

Rachael so glad yous are out the hospital now and hopefully Izzy will settle in quickly :hugs:

Just realised if I went just now im soo unorganised its unreal :dohh:

Izzy is getting there, getting me and her Daddy well trained. I also seem to have avoided every pooey nappy since we got home and only got wet ones :thumbup: :rofl: Needless to say Ian thinks it's my turn next time :rofl:

Hi ladies :flower:

I hope you are all doing well :hugs:

Rachael- Well done on avoiding the pooey nappies :haha: I managed that for about a week before I ended up doing one! I am glad things are settling for you. How is your dog with her?

Arlene- How are you doing, not long left for you now! Don't worry about not being organised, I dont think you will ever be completely organised lol!

Hi Wendypops- How is wee Emily getting on. She looks so adorable in that dress! I hope she isn't keeping you and Scott up too much :hugs:

Adrienne- How are you feeling? I hope you are well and your little bean is growing well!

Amy- How are you doing hun :hugs:

Well it is Daisy's dreaded 4 month jabs where she has 3 together :( I am not looking forward to this one! Last time she was so clingy all week and I barely ate as a result of it!! I am just on count down now for Daisy's christening and also starting work now. Just have to sort things out! Here is a picture of Daisy from last week!

Attachments

• IMAG0438.jpg
    IMAG0438.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 6
Hope the jabs go well Emma :hugs:

Holly is brilliant with Izzy :D So pleased with her. My birth story is in my journal if anyone wants to read it. It's very long and can cause tears xxx

Well the jabs were ok! She did scream a bit more but they did do an extra jab on her whilst she was crying from the first two! She has just come home and slept so far. She was due to feed at 4 but has just woken up. she seems happy so it cant be bothering her too much.

I got her weighed and she now weighs 13lb 7.5oz which is 1lb 8oz heavier than she was 4 weeks ago lol. My girly is getting her chunk on lol!

I am so glad Holly is ok with Izzy. My sisters dog is really protective of Daisy lol!

Glad she doesn't seem too bothered by the jabs :)

Wow hello ladies,

I'm sorry I left u ladies, dnt get me wrong I've been checking up on u all regular!

Well done & congrats adrianne, it's about time...

All u other ladies/ mummies, I can't believe it ur all mums now or almost, u have been busy lol

Beautiful lil ones too... Wow 10lb...er Rachael... I thought my 9lb...er was big...

Think I'm
The only one out the bunch not preggers lol, too busy for all that..

I'm doing good, working, studying, driving lol oh and I'm a gym addict too.
Wendy n Rachel lil ones born the day b4 my bday, u could have held on hehe.

I'm soo happy for u all ladies, congrats, welcome to
Mother hood, enjoy it bcos it goes so quickly, my Jay is 12 this yr and starts high school in a few months, it goes too fast.

Miss u all loads x

:wave: hi Lea!!!!!

Oh and happy 100th page!!

Awe hiya Hun, awe daisy is adorable.... U must be sooooo proud!!!!
U deserved to be a mummy so much, now look at u Hun, jus that...
I rem our pms and it seems like yesterday...

Well happy for u....

Cnt believe our Wendy too, day before my bday... Such cuties, makes u broody....

Aw thanks hun. We missed you! I am so glad that things are looking brighter for you! I cant believe Jay is 12 soon! Are you still TTc or still on a break from it?

Adrienne There doing well thanx hun. Had Auron's hair cut today (which he cried the whole time like a little girl haha) so he no longer looks like a mop head! Ely's getting cuter ad cuter every day. There are moment's when he smile's and it make's me want to cry, such a proud mummy :cloud9:
Auron got into the pre-school we wanted him to get into :happydance: start's in september and I can't wait! It's only across the road from us, ideal!!
How are you getting on? :hugs:

Hope all you ladies are well x x x

Lol I've only ever not changed one pooey nappy. In jealous lol.

emma daisy is adorable in that dress.

Were sickos here :( I've had a cold and Sara woke up with it too this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->