Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

:cake::cake::cake:HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDYPOPS!!:cake::cake::cake:

Thank Natalie. How is Sara getting on??

I hope everyone else is doing ok x x

Happy birthday Wendy :)

Thanks Emma - she hasn't got it too bad thank goodness. Last nnight was like having a newborn again though. She kept waking and crying cause she couldn't greathe and was panicking. She's slept loads today though and went to bed at 4:45! :shock: (her usual bedtime is 6 and she wakes from her nap around 5 so at 4:30 when she was showing tired signs I expected just a nap and a late night not an early night lol) hopefully it helps her cold clear up soon. I'm still coughing and congested too but not as bad on either account.

Hello ladies,

I had my little man on May 10 @ 9:10AM he weighted 8 pounds and 10 ounces. His name is Gregory III. Will post more later.

Congratulation Karen!!!! So happy for you. Can't wait to see pics.

Congrats Karen! Can't wait to hear your sstory and "meet" little gregory :)

Happy mother's day to you non UK ladies :flower: (I know I'm a little early for most of you but it's Sunday here)

Hiya everyone :hi:

Sorry I havent been around much last 3/4 days I have been so tired, so sick and in bed by about 8pm and think will be going tonight again too. Headaches chronic again too, sucks but thats the way it is.

Congrats on everyone that has had babies that I missed saying congrats and anymore BFP's

Emma Daisy is adorable. Nat hope you and the little one are ok.

So we are trying to get settled into our new home but its a bit far out of town for our liking buses both of us eventually getting to work so will hopefully find something else or council FX. My hubby got a job back at the place he was working at before so its full time which is ace.

I have a funny feeling Im going to have this baby early I dont know why just a feeling, I have an appt on weds. I have an appt on weds so want to mention it to the MW I just feel so funny all the time and having very regular BH is that normal? Never had so many with Cody but nothing is the same this time. TMI but also bad diarhea the last 2 days. Shes still moving about lots. As for a nursery I dont think mine is going to be done any time soon and havent really bought things weekly like I did with Cody I guess Im more relaxed this time hope thats a good thing and will get bits and pieces for nursery but wont spend loads as we wont be staying here long term for the other kids rooms too but will just do a little bit by bit but her room was already painted etc so half way there.

I hope everyone is well

xxx

Thanks Shona. I can't believe how far along you are your baby is going to be here before you know it. I'm sorry you've had such a rough pregnancy, but it will be all worth it in the end when you hold that cute little baby in your arms. And hopefully you'll feel a lot better too.

Hello ladies, :wave: I hope everyone is doing well. I think it is time for me to give you guys an update.

I had my first ultrasound today and found out that I'm having twins. :saywhat: It has just started to sink in that I'm pregnant, now I have to get use to the fact that there are 2 babies in there. :haha: I'm not going to lie, I'm in a bit of shock but very happy. The heartbeat was 120bpm for both babies, I'm measuring at 6 weeks 3 days and everything is looking good. I have another scan on Thursday and if everything looks good she is going to turn me back over to my regular ob/gyn. The only bad thing is that it seems like I have caught a cold so I'm going to spend my weekend taking it easy and trying to get rid of this cold. I'm really excited about this news but at the sametime still trying to get use to the idea that I'm going from having no babies to 2. It's going to be an exciting ride and I'm looking forward to every minute of it. Take care everyone and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Twins! Eee so exciting! But so scary at the same time. Congrats on a good ultrasound :)

Thanks Nat, I couldn't of said it better myself. Scary and exciting are the 2 perfect words to describe what's going on in my head right now. LOL

Did you have more than one blast purt back in? Or could they be identical?

Congratulations on having twins!

Thanks Rachael. I had two 3 day embies put back in, but we won't be able to tell til later wether they both implanted or if one of them split. Needless to say it was a bit of a shock, but a good shock.

Omg Adrienne, your good news list keeps coming! How exciting! I bet you and the oh and terrified amd excited lol. Have you told any of the family yet? I am so happy for you x

Thanks Emma. We did tell our immediate family and they are all very excited.

Hello ladies,
Quick update, I had my baby boy 3 weeks early n May 10. He weighted in at 8 pounds and 10 ounces. Breast feeding is going well. I have some pictures in my journal. Will give a better update later.

Buster, congrats on the twins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"