Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Congrats Karen!

Adrienne, I'm so so excited for you! What a blessing for twins! Scary, but exciting! I can't wait to see if they end up being identical or not!

Hope everyone else is well!

We have our anatomy/gender ultrasound this Friday! I'm getting very very excited, but also very very nervous. We haven't seen LO since 12+6, the longest we've gone without an ultrasound. Just praying our little baby is healthy!

Good luck Amy :) it will be so exciting to find out the flavor :)

I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl Amy. And I'm sure whatever it turns out to be he or she will be just fine.

Adrienne thanks hun.... yeah it has been a major struggle but have just come to accept that Im not gonna feel ok at all in this pregnancy but as long as she is healthy and strong she can punish her mummy all she wants! :rofl: Im hoping she wont be late like her big bro was. Congrats again for your lovely TWO surprises! Shocked but well good.

Congrats Karen! Bet you he is gorgeous!

Amy I always get nervous when a scan is coming up altho it turns out fine like yours will! Yay cant wait to hear what you are having on friday!

xx

Thanks ladies. I was crazy emotional this morning, just thinking of things. I get this way before every scan. I'm sure everything will be fine, and I'm super excited to finally know what our little peanut is. I took the day off on Friday to go shopping for some cute clothes!

Karen Congratulations on the birth of your little man!! :hugs:

Adrienne :happydance: Twins!! How exciting! I'm so pleased for you and your hubby! All your patience really has paid off, and I can't wait to find out if their identical! Will you be wanting to find out the gender, or keep them a surprise?

Amy Yay for gender scan day!! I shall predict you a :pink:

All ladies Hope you well and not working too hard!! Especially in this lush hot weather we're all having (UK anyway lol)
So much exciting news and much more to come in the following week's, I'll be stalking when I can :D take care x

Karen Congratulations on the birth of your little man!! :hugs:

Adrienne :happydance: Twins!! How exciting! I'm so pleased for you and your hubby! All your patience really has paid off, and I can't wait to find out if their identical! Will you be wanting to find out the gender, or keep them a surprise?

Amy Yay for gender scan day!! I shall predict you a :pink:

All ladies Hope you well and not working too hard!! Especially in this lush hot weather we're all having (UK anyway lol)
So much exciting news and much more to come in the following week's, I'll be stalking when I can :D take care x

Thanks hun! Weather was lush here all weekend too, a bit cooler now but the sun is still out a little bit. Have to say tho I enjoy it being a little cooler as struggling as it is to sleep at night :haha: I forgot how hard the last bit of pregnancy is lol xx

Found out on Friday that we are team PINK! Baby girl is measuring great, going back in 2 weeks because she was stubborn and we couldn't get the heart measurements. So in love with our little girl! :cloud9:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y14/yam102284/IMAG0128.jpg

Congrts on a girl Amy! :cloud9:

Congrats on your pink bump amy!

Karen congrats on the birth of your LO, hes lovely :cloud9:

Adrienne..TWINS!! So exciting :happydance: huge congrats, you really do deserve it :) hope your keeping well!

Woke up with pains every 15 mins that seem to have vanished! So back to bed for me now. Hope everyones doing well :) x

Exciting days arlene! Im thinking you're having a brother for kyle :)

Yay for Team Pink Amy!

Arlene, when did you get to full term?!

Arlene it's almost time. You must be getting so excited. I can't wait to see if it's a little boy or girl you're having.

Nothing at all ladies! This baby must know what its coming out too and realises its an easier life in there :haha:

Dear Arlene's baby,
Please hurry up and come out we are all ready to meet you. LOL
I hope your little one shows up soon Arlene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->