Pregnancy Group open for anyone at any stage of your pregnancy. All Welcome!

Hey ladies :hi:

Feel like I've missed out on loads not being on here for nearly a week lol!:dohh:
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, I am finally starting to relax a little as the symptoms grow and looking forward to ordering the lounge carpet today! Going to see Lion King 3D this evening as well so very excited lol, I'm such a big kid!
Only 2 weeks til my appointment at the docs, then it will be 4 weeks til the scan hopefully unless I can get an early one!

Hi Girls,
Sorry I havent been posting this week. I have been having a bit of a stressful time so have been trying to distance myself from everything. I have been reading through everyday but I will not be posting up as I have missed so much!

I thought I would share some pictures of Pips wardrobe, and bedroom so far....

I have hung up the dresses and the cardigans for newborn and 0-3 months that I have so far in the wardrobe and they look adorable. In the bottom of the wardrobe there are sleeping bags for her as well.
In the cot you will see the pram folded down and the item in the bin bag (to stop my cats lying on it!) is the moses basket. The baby bath is underneath the cot with the stand for the moses basket. The white flower thing in the cot is going to be the wallpaper for 1 wall in the bedroom and the rest of it is going to be baby pink.

Anyway, I just thought I would share with you all. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend x

Attachments

• Pips Wardrobe.jpg
    Pips Wardrobe.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Pips Cot.jpg
    Pips Cot.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Pips drawers.jpg
    Pips drawers.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
Aww...Everything looks so good Emma. Sorry things are so stressfull now. I hope things calm down real soon. But everything you got for little Pip looks GREAT!!!!

Nat Aww how nice of your Mum to get you those massages. It sounds like you have a lovely relationship with your parents, it's nice :) x

Naomi Happy 5 weeks :happydance: Glad to hear your feeling a bit more relaxed hun. What did you think of the Lion King 3D? I'm a big kid too, love all things disney! Can't wait to have a little kiddie to sit and watch all the disney films with lol x

Emma Big :hugs: hun, hope things are going a bit better for you. I love your little nursery so far! How cute! Can't wait to get started on mine. I see your cat is making itself at home in the nursery :haha: I'm a bit worried about keeping mine out of the nursery, guess i'll just have to see what happens when the time comes x

How's everyone else doing? I've been feeling rough again today so just been taking it easy. Can't wait for this sicky feeling to pass cause I just can't face food at the moment. I know i'm not eating right but I can't do anything about it, the last two nights there's no way I could face eating dinner. I've just been nibbling on plain food to keep me going. Been quite nice just chilling out though and watching tv. Hopefully I'll get out and about tomorrow seen as i've got the day off work. Well i'll shoot off for now, hope everyone is well :flower: x

Wendypops- Thanks hun. Still not feeling great about things but trying to get passed it!
Yeah the cats get pretty much everywhere so it helps I have OCD :haha:
I am not worried about them with the babies room or stuff. They have never got in the cot yet and have only tried to get on the moses basket as they like plastic bags. My cats are not fans of loud noises so I dont think I have a problem with them going in the babies room! The main place they sit is on the window ledge and thats it.
Sorry you are feeling bad still, it is a horrible feeling so hopefully you will get through ut soon enough. I have a feeling you are having a little girl Mrs! Dont worry too much about not eating great. I lived off lucozade energy drinks, ready salted crisps and chips for over a month. I have asked practically every midwife about not eating great and not one of them has said its a problem. As long as its not constantly junk then you are ok :hugs:

Hi ladies. I have been trying to keep up with all the posts.
Wendy I am sorry you are feeling ill. I remember that feeling, it does get better and once it does then ALL you will want to do is eat. Atleast that is what has happened to me. I am a little afraid to see what my wieght is tomorrow.
Emma your nursery and closet look sooo beautiful. I think any little girl would feel blessed to have such a special place.

Well ladies. I am sorry I didn't do a proper post. I have kind of been staying off BnB for the last few days as my anxiety grows. I piece of me worries that they are going to tell me something horrible tomorrow. But I will let you know how it goes. I will post pics. Have a good night

Emma Aww my cat is a nightmare lol, he gets in everything! He loves boxes so I know he will want to jump in the cot or moses basket so i'm going to have to try and confine him to downstairs. I don't mind if i'm around but i'm so scared he will jump in with baby when they are sleeping and I don't notice. Problem is he doesn't like being kept in one room and always crys and scratches the door. I can see it being a lot of fun! Not :dohh: Oh that's made me feel a lot better cause i'm so worried i'm not eating right. I can eat ok at breakfast and lunch but by dinner I can't stomach anything other than maybe plain digestives or plain crisps. I try and eat a piece of fruit before bed though so there's at least something healthy going in. Funny you should say that cause hubby is convinced it is a girl too :winkwink: My sister on the other hand thinks it's definitely a boy so it will be fun finding out who is right x

Carly It's normal to feel anxious but everything will be fine hun, I just know it :hugs: Can't wait to read your update tomorrow x

Well I got my scan date through :happydance: 8th November at 2.20pm. It had to be the one day I was meant to be going away though didn't it! That's the day of the Evanescence concert i'm going to with my sis, sis-in-law and hubby. We were all meant to be getting a train at 12.30 so now i've arranged for my sis and sis-in-law to get that one and me and hubby will have to get the 3.55pm one leaving us litterally no time. We will need to get to glasgow, check in to hotel, get changed and then go. It will be mad! I thought about changing the scan but I really don't want to as the midwife said my hospital only do them on Mondays and Tuesdays so I don't want to wait another week or even 2. Just hope it's good news or I wont enjoy the concert :( x

I'm due on 10th December. With the looks of how Diabetic Team are talking I'll be getting induced round 24-26th November though.

We're team :yellow: :D.

I feel like it's getting faster now I'm not at work due to bleeding and sciatica. The weeks seems to be flying past!

:wave: hawalkden Welcome to the thread. Ooh not long to go really! Sorry you're having a hard time with the sciatica, there's a couple of other ladies on here having the same problem. Good for you being team :yellow:! I don't have the patience, I can't wait to find out what i'm having lol. Are you hoping for one or the other or do you not mind? I would be happy with either as it's my 1st :) x

I've just been shopping and seen some of the cutest ever baby clothes! Didn't buy anything though as it's hard to know what to buy with not knowing if it's a boy or girl but I can't wait to go back and buy some goodies in January! x

Getting there slowly Emma :D Our nursery is a right tip :rofl:

Carly, the wait is killing me! I want to know what your having lol! I am completely torn as to what you are going to have but I am going to guess a boy!

Rachael, I cant wait to get the rest of it sorted. Although I have seen another pram I want :haha:

Wendypops, I was worried about not eating right and everyone kept on telling me that my body will tell me what I need. I have days when I eat junk and days when I eat super healthy! Mention it to your midwife but so far noone has said there is a problem with what i was eating.

I hope everyone else is ok. I am part of a group on fb that sells things In the local area. I have just picked up 3 x tu baby grows and 1 x aristocats baby grows 0-3 months second hand for £2! Love the page but it is bad as I have seen another pram I want lol

OK LADIES!!! I am on my husbands work computer so I will write a proper post tomorrow with pictures of the ultrasound and of my bump.

ITS A BOY!!!!!

I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. My baby is healthy and growing properly. I am right on track with my due date, the baby is 10 ounces. Everything looks wonderful. The tech kept saying "look at those little fingers." Right when I said thats my Sam he put his little hand up like he knew I was talking to him. It was such a magical experience to have with my husband. When we walked in the room the tech asked if we wanted to know the gender and we were both like YES!! So she said well we will try and see. She put the gel on my belly, set the wand down and BOOM his butt was in our faces. He had his legs wide open. He is not shy at all. I was like oooo great your going to be just like your father. But I am so happy. I wanted a little boy before I ever even got pregnant. Well ladies have a great night and I will do a proper post tomorrow.

Congrats on a boy Carly! I love that that was the first part of him you saw - good thing you weren't wanting NOT to find out :haha:

Can't wait to see pics :cloud9:

Congrats Carly. You and dh must be so excited. I can't wait to see the pictures tomorrow.

:happydance: oh wow I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see your pictures x

My little active girl at 25 weeks! She has been booting me all night lol! Feel like someones been punching me in the stomach :haha:

Attachments

• Pip 25 weeks.jpg
    Pip 25 weeks.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 4
Emma You can't beat a bargain! I'm going to Asda on Saturday, I bet I come back with loads of neutral stuff lol. I didn't know till I read it online the other day that babies are meant to sleep in sleepsuits and not use blankets, I had no idea! Will need to have a look out for those. Aww what a cute bump you've got now! That's doubled in size since the last pic I saw x

Carly :happydance: how fab!!! And I was right, it was boy :happydance: You's must be so excited. I am thrilled for you hun, I really am. Wonder if I will be right about Rachael and Nat now :haha: x

I'm still feeling sick all the time, can't wait for it to pass! But so excited scan is 4 weeks today. Hoping it will fly by! x

:happydance: Hurray for a baby boy! :happydance:
So happy for you!! I felt the same when i was pregnant with Auron :-$ Can't wait to see pix of your growing boy ^.^

Wendy Have you tried the ginger bikkies for your sickness yet? Hopefully it won't last any more than another 4week's! And yay for scan date!! Shame about being squeezed so tightly though!! I didn't even realise Evanescence were touring atm?! Should be a good show, i wonder how much of the new stuff they will do?

Emma Love the nursery so far :thumbup: Bet your having so much fun doing it!! I know i did with Auron's room, kinda feel robbed that i won't be doing it again this time as we're only in a 2bed place

Hope all you other ladies are doing fab!! I've got a stinking cold atm, not cool! Random tip. Don't put a tube of 'deep heat' in the same container as anything else!! It's tainted all the plasters so they reek of the stuff, and having really bad heartburn, the rennies were also in the container, which was not a good call on my OH as they tasted rank! :dohh:
On a side note, Auron's just decided to take off his jammie bottoms and dance around the lounge in his nappy :haha:

Natasha I have tried them and they did help, but I think they are disgusting :haha: I just hate the taste of them. Suppose I should really eat them though if they help! Yeah Evanescence are doing their first tour in five years :happydance: We are seeing them in Glasgow. They are my sister's fave ever band so I bought her a ticket, hotel room and train ticket for her Christmas. I think it's safe to say she classes me as the best sister in the world right now lol. Aww Auron sounds hilarious! What a cutie haha. Sorry to hear about the cold, I had it a couple of weeks ago and it was not fun :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->