Pregnancy makes me feel sooo sexy

L

LilMiss_91

What with the excess gas at both ends, constipation, snoring, hemorrhoids, ever expanding belly, acne and vomiting.

It shouldn't be legal to be this damn sexy :rofl:

Oh yea!!! and don't forget the variety of discharge we provide to really get us in the mood :winkwink:

Can't leave out how sexy i feel when i pee myself every time I sneeze...lol

lol... I was about to reply "OMG I'm so jealous I wish I felt sexy!" Ugh.. definitely feeling anything but sexy. I feel like a cow.. I've already gained 30+ pounds, have heartburn, nausea, hemorrhoids, splotchy skin... somehow I always imagined that I would be cute and feel sexy when I was pregnant but I guess now I know better lol.

lol... I was about to reply "OMG I'm so jealous I wish I felt sexy!" Ugh.. definitely feeling anything but sexy. I feel like a cow.. I've already gained 30+ pounds, have heartburn, nausea, hemorrhoids, splotchy skin... somehow I always imagined that I would be cute and feel sexy when I was pregnant but I guess now I know better lol.

Me to with all of the above!!!

I keep telling my husband it was a good thing he got me pregnant BEFORE all these nasty "pregnancy side effects" raised their ugly heads, or he never would've touched me LOL

Oh, don't forget the stick in your crotch, sexy waddling penguin walk.DH( so sweet) always tells me I am beautiful, but sometimes I just want to punch him in the crotch " like ughh, this is not sexy...shut up"

DH says I'm beautiful, but then makes fun of my walking :p Self contradictory much?

I particularly adore my smelly farts, sweating like a pig, huge granny underwear and the fact that I no longer fit in any normal clothes. I'm in yoga pants and men's t shirts all the time. So sexy!

Stuffy nose so when we can actually sleep, we snore. I was also going to say the waddle...slooooow waddle. Shortness of breath when bubs is in the ribs. Man, we just ooze sexiness don't we!

All of the above plus the fact it feels like I havnt shaved my legs since the beginning of time and as i cant see my "garden" anymore, thats just become a wild jungle! Mmm lush lol

I'm quite proud of my fragrant farts sometimes :blush: Though sometimes they're so bad even I have to leave the room!!

Waddling rather than walking is extremely sexy too lol :)

I'm quite proud of my fragrant farts sometimes :blush: Though sometimes they're so bad even I have to leave the room!!

This made me cry. I was only thinking this morning what a bad do it is when you have to use half a can of deodorant to 'disguise' your own scent when you're on your own!

All this plus excess drooling on my pillow, snoring, waddling with my bum stuck out because of SPD and the legs of a bear.

Sexual.

Omg I love you ladies! :rofl: reading through your replies had me in fits of giggles :p

I can't believe I FORGOT the peeing when I sneeze, the funny walk and all of those shexual gems :haha:

It has to be said, us preggo ladies are the sexiest creatures by far. Who wants to be a Barbie doll when you can have body odours galore and hairy legs instead?!

Thanks ladies...I needed this laugh. It is all so true. I was hoping that this pregnancy that I would have the perfect bump and "glow" they talk about, but no luck. Hubby says I have s "glow" but I think it is the fumes radiating off of me since I have sweated more this pregnancy than I have in all of my life :)

Just going to head out to penneys to purchase some size large, black granny pants, because remember the sexy doesn't have to stop as soon as you give birth:)

Oh yea!!! and don't forget the variety of discharge we provide to really get us in the mood :winkwink:

Haha, this made me laugh so much, I seem to get a different variety every day and there's so much!! x

I've never felt so sexy in my life.

I had to stop the o/h last night while we were having sex just so I could take some Gaviscon! Passion killer or what!

I couldn't help it though, all the jigging about had me feeling like I was gonna throw up acid.

He didn't complain though, think he was just happy he was finally getting some!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->