Pregnancy makes me feel sooo sexy

pmsl this is so funny!! Also love how elegant I feel rolling over in bed or trying or get out of the bath ;) Hubby said I remined him of a beached whale when I was pg with my son :growlmad: needless to say he hasnt repeated that one!!!!!

pmsl this is so funny!! Also love how elegant I feel rolling over in bed or trying or get out of the bath ;) Hubby said I remined him of a beached whale when I was pg with my son :growlmad: needless to say he hasnt repeated that one!!!!!

I somehow managed to suction myself in the bath last week. Managed to get out in the end but there was an explosion if water when I did!

Still not sure how it happened.

I somehow managed to suction myself in the bath last week. Managed to get out in the end but there was an explosion if water when I did!

Still not sure how it happened.

OMG I am absolutely crying reading this !!! :rofl:

My DH loves when I am pregnant, I feel awful. I think it's a turn on because he knocked me up lol like some trophy for his success.

What with the excess gas at both ends, constipation, snoring, hemorrhoids, ever expanding belly, acne and vomiting.

It shouldn't be legal to be this damn sexy :rofl:

Damn if that's classed as sexy my hubby is one very lucky guy! :haha:

dont forget about how puffy our faces and ankles have become, or when you have to roll out of bed cause you cant pull yourself up, or worse still being wedged inside the bath and needing levered out of it...makes me soo sexy ;) :rofl:

this thread is brilliant x

Lmfao, all of the above plus the dry skin on my expanding bump... I feel oh so sexy now. ;)

Lmfao, all of the above plus the dry skin on my expanding bump... I feel oh so sexy now. ;)

me too, but I have dry, flakey nipples too go with mine haha. Its like its been snowing in my bra when I take it off haha

me too, but I have dry, flakey nipples too go with mine haha. Its like its been snowing in my bra when I take it off haha

Lmao!!! This thread is hilarious and a much needed tonic lol!!!!
Im so god damn sexy I tried to shave ny lady garden using a razor obv and a mirror perched on the edge of the bath and I thought Id done ok until OH had a look and said "is it meant to be patchy?" lmao!! :rofl:
Oh i love the fact that rather than sending my hubby sexy texts im texting him to say I finally had a poo after days of discomfort lol and its oh so attractive farting in bed, him waking and smelling it and gagging!! Heehee you gotta love this preggers malarkey lol!!

Don't forget the grunting that comes with trying to get up! And the hormonal tears that smudge any make-up we have on (if we can be bothered going to the effort!). Clothes starting to not fit anymore so we are trying to stretch our tops just that little bit more to stop the bottom of our guts hanging out!
The screaming banshee is also sexy when the emotions/hormones get the better of us. The popped out belly button that makes us look like we have a third nipple coming out of our belly... AND the stretchmarks! OMG... We are fecking gorgeous!!! Haha

Mine are the same! I went to try on bra's the other week and had to tuck a tissue in each cup so I didn't leave my nipple dandruff in the bra's :dohh: :haha:

Im so god damn sexy I tried to shave ny lady garden using a razor obv and a mirror perched on the edge of the bath and I thought Id done ok until OH had a look and said "is it meant to be patchy?" lmao!! :rofl:
Oh i love the fact that rather than sending my hubby sexy texts im texting him to say I finally had a poo after days of discomfort lol and its oh so attractive farting in bed, him waking and smelling it and gagging!! Heehee you gotta love this preggers malarkey lol!!

"Is it meant to be patchy?" :rofl: definitely my favourite part!
I woke up the other day and my OH greeted me with "you were farting like a trooper" :haha: why thankyou very much, way to make a girl feel sexy first thing in the morning! Lmao

Omg Im dying right now reading these!!! Lets not forget the random nosebleeds that happen while out at dinner when ordering your food...puuuuurrrr!!.sexy lady!!!! Lol

Oh yes! Has no one mentioned the sexy hemmoroids yet?! There is nothing that makes me feel sexier than those lovely piles. O la la!

Thanks for the giggles ladies (as I try to giggle without farting or peeing myself in front of hubby!)

"Is it meant to be patchy?" :rofl: definitely my favourite part!
I woke up the other day and my OH greeted me with "you were farting like a trooper" :haha: why thankyou very much, way to make a girl feel sexy first thing in the morning! Lmao

My o/h comes to bed a lot later than I do, one night last week he woke me up when he came to bed and asked if I'd spent my entire time in bed farting because the room stunk. It was freezing outside but he insisted it was that bad he needed to open the window.

Whoops

I also had the bleeding gums the first half of this pregnancy. Super sexy when you smile and your teeth are all red with blood....going for the boxes chic look :)

ladies.. u made my day super-sexy.. thanks for realizing me what we r going through.. coolest things which only after being pregnant we have to experience..

I read the title thinking is this lady mental? Lol . . . Best laugh in ages! . . .

I totally agree with all the above! How my OH can even bear to look at or be near me at the moment is beyond me!

I'm am truly rough! Lol. I'm covered in lovely rash now too (I think this could be what they mean when they say 'glow'?? And I was mistaken for thinking it was something good?) lol.
Also recovering from a 48 hour sickness bug!
I'm one sexy mama!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->