Pregnancy Plaster Casts

Scuba

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
Has anyone had one of these done? Or know where you can get the sets from to do it yourself? I've been thinking about it for aggggges but kept thinking I'll wait 'til nearer the end of my pregnancy but now I'm very nearly at full term so can't order one online as doubt it will arrive in time unless I go well overdue and the thought of that happening isn't something I'm prepared to think about lol!!

Do you reckon I can just get normal plaster of paris and crepe bandages and do a DIY version??

I just think it would be beautiful to have something like that to keep!

Lxx

They have one in Argos if you have a store near you?

O:)

I'd love one of these as a keep sake, but theyd be big won't they, so there'd be nowere for me too put it, exept in the loft gathering dust.

No! Not in the loft...you could hang it on a wall somewhere? A true piece of art? Would look great I reckon?
I know some people are freaked out by others pregnancy things (pics and dvds of labour etc) but this would be tasteful eh?
My OH said his boss was telling him he has a mate who has a pic of his wife's flue with baby's head crowning at the bottom of their stairs?! lol
I'm hoping to get one...just where to hang it? Nursery? lol

Oooh I didn't know they did them in Argos, yes we've got a store about half an hour away - I shall have a squizz online and see if they have any in stock there - thankyou hun!

A pic of head crowning???! I'm pretty open minded but that would be a step too far for me lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->