Pregnancy Question!!!! (sry im sure this gets tiring haha)

Yogurt

Reaction score
LET ME REPHRASE THIS QUESTION: Your pubic bone goes unnoticable when you are not pregnant, correct? But when you become pregnant, the baby starts growing in the uterus which is beneath the pubic bone (in the pubic region). Is that true? So the first change in a woman's body actually starts below the tummy when you are able to start feeling your pubic bone sticking out. True or false?? Then, does this mean it is the first 'bloating' that women refer to? Because you can clearly see it even fairly early I believe.

When ever I have being pregnant I just get hugely bloated (I did not get as big as the bloating until around 30 weeks), although not everyone does or else no one would be able to hide it the first trimester. I think mild bloating is what tends to come before the bump though, the baby is too small to even make any difference in the first trimester for a real bump. I could be wrong and some may get it the pubic area sticking out though. :shrug:

that is normal though from the sounds of it, I mean I think its actually the tip of the uterus sticking out rather than the pubic bone...does that sound right? I've read something like this online so it must be normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->