pregnancy test looks negative? or does it? ** updated, new picture

missblue

Reaction score
Hi all

I did a pregnancy test about a week ago which showed up positive ( which i added to this forum )

I have done a test this morning 16.04.15 and i got the below results. I was due on my period on 15.04.15 and still havent.

When i got the positive test i had been feelings cramps and was getting sickniess on a morning, 3 times in a row.

So this test today showed this: ( notice the line half way down the strip, what is this? never seen it before )

Thank you

For some reason its not showing the image in my original post so if you like this link you can see it.

thank you

The pic you posted is very very blurry and I can't tell anything from it. Same as with the first test link. Its too blurry and cant tell. It looks like the dye hasnt finished running through. I would get a FRER and test with it since those green handle ones can give unreliable results (both false pos and false neg) and tend to give faint results when other test give good positives.

Hi

Can i ask what a FRER is? im no good with abbreviations.

Thanks

Also i know you say its abit blur, but i can see it on picture. are they really that bad?

i now know what a frer is, but can anyone else give any advice please?

Thanks

The pic is blurry when I try to open it. A frer is a first response early response pregnancy test. Good luck with your next test!!

Thanks for looking. it might be just me but i can see it clearly even on a laptop.

Can anyone see it or do you think its too blurry to give your opinion?

Thanks

yes, FRER is a first response test. It is much more reliable.

Yes, we can see your test but it is too blurry/a poor quality pic and we can not see the test line. Cant see on this one or the first test you took. Sorry. Anyway you can get a better focused picture?

here is another test and hopefully a better picture. remember i have had 1 positive 5 days ago.

what about this picture?

Thank you so much.

It looks like some dye is hanging around the join of the strip? It does this before it dries usually. But I don't see a 2nd line on this test. Did you get your positive using this brand of test?

no i didnt. I forgot what it was though that i used before. i still havent come on yet have the symptoms ( cramp, sick on a morning ).

Strange

That line where the arrow is is where the strip paper changes. This test looks bfn and the one five days ago doesnt have a convincing line I can make out. Hope you get a great line soon!

****The arrow your using to point out were you can see a second line... is in the WRONG position... the positive line/ second line TEST should be more to the right of that arrow. gluck xx

I hope this is just a dodgy test this time, maybe the first test you used was more sensitive! I guess there's no solution apart from wait it out a few more days and invest in a first response or clearblue digi. Good luck! Keep us posted on any updates!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->